Do alien abduct Black people?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
"How do you know that ETs have visited us? "

We don't. We just think they have.
Hey, maybe skeptics are right and it's all just some strange cultural phenomenon. We'll never know...unless they decide to land on the White House lawn or whatever.

[Edited on 9/4/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If a singular extraterrestrial craft lands on the White House lawn, most likely nobody will hear about it. Such an event would probably have an immediate media silencing.

The only method for convincing some people will be either the admission of cover up, or a mass landing of multiple craft in all parts of the world that will bring an end to skepticism. One ship won't do it, no matter how obvious the evidence may be.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I'd say the volume of videos taken, Roswell, Rendlesham, and the strength of witnesses for The Disclosure Project are more than enough to convince anybody of extraterrestrial visitation. You know if The Disclosure Project ever gets the chance at a trial with immunity for its witnesses there will be many, many people supplying information regarding cover up of the facts.

The fact is there is something flying around that neither NASA or the government is willing to talk about. From the evidence we have, its most likely extraterrestrial in origin.

Yeah but they were most probably fabricated.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
If a singular extraterrestrial craft lands on the White House lawn, most likely nobody will hear about it. Such an event would probably have an immediate media silencing.

The only method for convincing some people will be either the admission of cover up, or a mass landing of multiple craft in all parts of the world that will bring an end to skepticism. One ship won't do it, no matter how obvious the evidence may be.

So basically, you're saying that disclosure will never happen... The secrecy, ridicule, etc. that the UFO phenomenon is faced with is so deeply imbedded.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
But then!
How come that almost everybody in stories taken by aliens are from USA.
I have never heard of anyone here in Sweden being taken away by aliens and then, most towns here are rural towns.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can't read Swedish, but I'm pretty sure there's something about alien abductions in Scandinavia here:

www.ufo.se...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Do aliens abduct anyone at all? and are they real? what if CIA uses alien abduction stuff after they try their brainwashing experiments?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
~I'm sorry, but this has got to be one of the funniest threads ever posted. More research my friend. And I don't mean to hurt your feelin'

~Regards
jeff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join