It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do alien abduct Black people?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
"How do you know that ETs have visited us? "

We don't. We just think they have.
Hey, maybe skeptics are right and it's all just some strange cultural phenomenon. We'll never know...unless they decide to land on the White House lawn or whatever.

[Edited on 9/4/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If a singular extraterrestrial craft lands on the White House lawn, most likely nobody will hear about it. Such an event would probably have an immediate media silencing.

The only method for convincing some people will be either the admission of cover up, or a mass landing of multiple craft in all parts of the world that will bring an end to skepticism. One ship won't do it, no matter how obvious the evidence may be.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I'd say the volume of videos taken, Roswell, Rendlesham, and the strength of witnesses for The Disclosure Project are more than enough to convince anybody of extraterrestrial visitation. You know if The Disclosure Project ever gets the chance at a trial with immunity for its witnesses there will be many, many people supplying information regarding cover up of the facts.

The fact is there is something flying around that neither NASA or the government is willing to talk about. From the evidence we have, its most likely extraterrestrial in origin.

Yeah but they were most probably fabricated.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
If a singular extraterrestrial craft lands on the White House lawn, most likely nobody will hear about it. Such an event would probably have an immediate media silencing.

The only method for convincing some people will be either the admission of cover up, or a mass landing of multiple craft in all parts of the world that will bring an end to skepticism. One ship won't do it, no matter how obvious the evidence may be.

So basically, you're saying that disclosure will never happen... The secrecy, ridicule, etc. that the UFO phenomenon is faced with is so deeply imbedded.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
But then!
How come that almost everybody in stories taken by aliens are from USA.
I have never heard of anyone here in Sweden being taken away by aliens and then, most towns here are rural towns.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can't read Swedish, but I'm pretty sure there's something about alien abductions in Scandinavia here:

www.ufo.se...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Do aliens abduct anyone at all? and are they real? what if CIA uses alien abduction stuff after they try their brainwashing experiments?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
~I'm sorry, but this has got to be one of the funniest threads ever posted. More research my friend. And I don't mean to hurt your feelin'

~Regards
jeff

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes one of the first publicized and very well known and credible abductions were of two individuals from my home town in Portsmouth n.h. Betty and Barney hill Betty was a Caucasian female but Barney was an African American ,though it's not something that I see to be not many black people reporting being abducted.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Good job at using big people words but you are still very ignorant. Do more research on the topic. Abduction occurs across the globe and all walks of life. Also you sound very racist, BLM maybe?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Falcon37

You realize that this thread was made over 10 years before the thought of BLM was even conceived right?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kingsworld

Betty and Barney Hill - First abduction case reported
edit on 28-7-2016 by tow69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I was just trying to answer the topic question do black people report getting abducted by extra terrestrials and I get called ignorant , I'm pretty shure I did nothing else than state facts without refferance derogatorially to any race of human being , sounds as I have heard back from a true voice of ignorance. And I never said FIRST abduction I said one of the first reported abductions , I thought signing up to this site would be a source to better my insight and source research , thought wrong

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And on topic of research I'm pretty confident that my fourty years and thousands of hours invested in researching this subject has given me the ability to state facts as I did , if you never heard of Betty and Barney hill abduction you are obviously ignorant on this subject .

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh yeah and Falcon ALL LIVES MATTER , jerk

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Razorburke

So you've been researching the Hill case for 40 years? What a waste of time. It's already been proven a figment of their imaginations.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wow , it's getting pretty obvious I'm wasting my time here ,yeah I spent fourty years on that one abduction are you serious , I just want to speak with people who can increase my knowledge on the subject and I'm finding this is obviously not the place to find them , thanks for your insightful contribution a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Razorburke

Try starting a new thread about it. Post your research. See if anything new pops up.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have read some of your posts You are the type of persons I was hoping to gather a forum with on these subjects but obviously you are one of very few I've gotta find a way to unsubscribe but the icon doesn't work , a reply to: Flinx

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

edit on 2972016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join