It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon Concerts? "Music from the Sky" engulfing entire cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This struck me as some rather bizarre stuff and also a rather strange choice of music to be played in the air that will surround 100's of square miles with these "Telluric transmitters"? Looks like Tesla technology.

The site's meta tag says:

CONTENT="sonics, acoustics, music, sound, audio, 4d, gabriel, trumpet, ancient, radionics, psychotronics, tesla, boogie, dance, disco, soundwaves, giza, pyramids, alternative science, merkaba, hyperdimensional physics, ark of covenant"

Music has the exclusive and distinguished ability to unite all cultures in defiance of borders, languages, religions, and politics.

AGA Entertainment Corp presents an acoustic magical event that
will stun and dazzle humanity. Music literally from the sky!

We’re getting close to sounding the grand trumpets....

Star of David and angels with trumpets for a logo?

Engulfing entire cities, regions, and countries with sound without any visible audio source. Music literally from the sky using a lost ancient technology, quantum sonic mechanics, sacred geometry, planetary geomancy, human electromagnetics, advanced radionic engineering, and modern ritual dance movement. Broadcast zeropoint at Giza, Egypt. An acoustic magical performance so bizarre, yet strangely familiar.

SERIES INITIALIZED BROADCAST BEGINS:
» Los Angeles, California «
Telluric transmitter 1: Russian Hill, San Francisco
Telluric transmitter 2: Signal Hill, Long Beach
Telluric transmitter 3: Topanga Canyon
Total land radius engulfed: 616.95 km
Approx illusionary audio level: 115 dB SPL
Frequency range: non-interfering / undisclosed
Audio kickoff: sunset PST Date: undisclosed
Repetition: every evening for 3 days
Approx people within audible range: 15 million
Musical Selection:
“Boogie On Russian Hill” - J. Hooker

Special Thanks to the Gabrieleno/Tongva Tribal Council of San Gabriel
Special Thanks to the Knights Templar San - Arcadia, CA
Special Thanks to the gang at the Church of Scientology - Los Angeles

More info here and free music samples:
www.musicfromthesky.com...

New kind of mass brainwashing? No off switch here.

Gabriel's Trumpet logo to usher in Armageddon?

Strange mix of symbology, names and music here folks.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
i heard about something like this b4 ......uber.....weird?...scary?....oh well we'll see when we start hearing it

bring airplugs?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Knock Of A Baton On The Telluric Door

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Approx illusionary audio level: 115 dB SPL

If it's that loud, one can expect the neighbors to call the cops.

As with all cases like this, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

The dates for these "performances" are undisclosed. If something happens, then the dates will be known.

Cute concept, but seems rather hokey to me, especially the "special thanks" credits.

I'll be sure to comment if I "hear" anything more about this.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
some followup:

08.03. It sounds almost unbelievable that Avril's I'm With You has been chosen for the first public experiment of magical acoustic broadcast to 5 million people of Toronto! This could be considered as the biggest concert in the history :A), and this is a new technology developed by Reichen Minogue of IMXLabs. Check more |here| on 'The Gabriel Trumpet Project'. It's so unbelievable that Avril has been chosen in front of J.L. Hooker for the first broadcast.

www.igisoft.netfirms.com...

Kingston, ON - Avril Lavigne's heart-felt song, "I'm With You", has been selected as the first song to fill the skies over Toronto, Canada in an upcoming acoustic magic show developed by Reichen Minogue of IMXLabs. Dubbed as the "show to end all shows", Minogue prepares the Canadian population for a "grand event" which will "dazzle humanity".

"The concept is a magical performance unlike any other prior magic-based stage production. Using advances in acoustic broadcasting and quantum sonic mechanics, we have eliminated the need for speakers outright. Music will literally engulf the entire greater Toronto area leaving no space void of Avril Lavigne's voice. Her song will be heard in the middle of the night by no less than five million people during a single daily broadcast to be repeated over fourteen subsequent days", he stated during a recent telephone interview.

The show has been titled as 'The Gabriel's Trumpet Project' and is currently still within pre-production in Cairo, Egypt by Artist Group Agency (AGA) and Reichen Group Corp (RGC).

No show date has been released.

/9cvmg

Will confirm it sounds like a hoax to me also.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Lol I'll let you know if I start hearing that horrible song. lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I wonder how the royalties work in this situation?

Why pick Avril of all the songs in the world???

I think if this technology exists, the government would of taken the rights to it and sat on it if they didn't use it themselves.

Could you imagine the riots and confusion if someone were to do a 'prank' with this setup? An alien invasion, Jesus telling everyone the Mormons were right, Ashcroft singing Let the Eagles Sore...

It's a WMD until they play something decent.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This technology,assuming it is genuine,used in conjunction with holograms and/or lasers,could be used to fool whole populaces into believing in a false messianic return or alien invasion.We are way past pictures of the virgin Mary on tortillas here.

top topics

join