It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New idea for culprits of NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here's another idea. Let's say you're an anarchist (or a group of them) and you haaaaaaaaaaate the government and any type of globalist stuff that goes on. In fact, you hate ALL governments, and you would like to see nothing more that for all the citizens of the world to rebel against their leaders and stop doing anything they are expected to do.

How about you create conspiracy theories that the government is actually a tightly-knitted exclusive web of secret societies that have been lying to us all this time. Keep pushing the theories out there. You know that people will think you're nuts at first, but after a crazy idea is out there for a while, more and more people will listen. Hopefully, one day, enough people will believe it and your beautiful revolution will happen and there will be no more world governments.

Or perhaps the secret NWO architects actually have not infiltrated anything, but they are trying to convince people that another group already has, and they are waiting for the people to rebel against the government so they can slide in and take over during the confusion.

I know, it's a long shot, but I needed to come up with something on my own.

new topics

join