It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the experimentation is not about the subjects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What i'm getting at is with all the abductee experimentation that we heard about what if the real experiment is not on the individual's but about how our society reacts as a whole.

It seems like every now and then a story comes along, that is evidence... not proof, but almost like a trail of breadcrumbs.

The alien phenomena, if real, will be the most stunning achievement mankind has ever seen. Yet the vast majority of the population could give a damn. This could be the test WE must complete to be accepted by them [aliens].

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Pff. I'm beginning to think that all aliens suffer from massive god complex and are just toying with us. I don't think the aliens are going to do squat for the human race, it'll have it's fun and when someone screws up, aka. crashlands in a big american city, the fun is over and they'll leave us in the dark. Also, people should note that all opinions I have on this forum that Aren't about UFO camouflage are _not_ as deeply considered.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yeah... I mean a different species could have a total different conecption of reality. I mean their brains are different. Think about this by just smoking weed or doing coke or any drug your mind is completely altered and you think way differently. Maybe aliens are more like hippies who think their profound

join