It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism and Pat Robertson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I post this here because there is a "war on terrorism" and one has just been found in the U.S backyard.

scrutinyhooligans.blogspot.com...

I'm thinking Guatanomo...or maybe one of the U.S torture spots in Turkey would be better to find out the real motives behind this man and his "terrorist" organization. Listed at 1 million strong and ALREADY INSIDE OUR BORDERS KIDDIES!!!!!!

I've recently heard but have yet to confirm that Chaves has said he's taking the threat to the U.N if the United States doesn't prosecute.

It's interesting times we live in children.

There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
didnt he say he wanted Saddam Hussein and Osama bin laden assasinated as well? looks like Saddam and Osama can take the threat to the UN as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
didnt he say he wanted Saddam Hussein and Osama bin laden assasinated as well? looks like Saddam and Osama can take the threat to the UN as well.

I don't know if he said that, but Saddam and Osama are proven criminals and terrorists. I have YET to see any proof of Chavez's terrorist activities. All I've heard is "Everyone knows he's blah-blah-blah" Well, if everyone knows, then someone should be able to show me something to convince me.

So far, all I really know is that Venezuela has oil and our government wants it. Of course, that's good enough for BushCo to call him a terrorist...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Something to note: Chavez has offered his aid in the wake of Katrina.

Now where's Robertson?

BTW I hesitate to call Pat Robertson a Christian. He's one of those that makes the real Christians look bad.

top topics

join