It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When patrolling these pages I like to listen to Masonic Radio!

www.live365.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thats just great, i have a new favorite site.

Free masonic radio, lmao!

Lol just heard this, save your life and your soul become a VIP member of FMR! lol

[edit on 31-8-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You know, I have known about RadioFreemason for a while, but I had not listened yet; upon seeing this thread I says to myself, "Self, you're working late, you have nothing better to do, give it a listen..."

There is a great interview on (probably on rotation), in which W. Bro. Stephen Dafoe is interviewing W. Bro. Jason Whitehorn 32°, who has written a book about anti-Masonry that is really great stuff... some people in this forum would do well to listen and pay attention...

I don't know what your intention was in posting this thread, but thanks for reminding me, I have actually rather enjoyed listening. Hope you like classic rock though...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You can actually join TheLodgeRoom.com's forum, owned by Bro. Stephen Dafoe, and participate in conversations among hundreds of Freemasons, including myself and the fine gentlemen that Axeman mentioned.

I would highly reccommend it, as it will give any person a very vivid picture of what Freemasonry is really like for thousands of masons throughout the US, Canada and the UK (as well as the rest of the world). no conspiracy theory there folks, just 100% pure, REAL, Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
sebatwerk, what's that pyramid surrounded by beams of light in your avatar? and why have u got the skull & bones on it??

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
sebatwerk, what's that pyramid surrounded by beams of light in your avatar? and why have u got the skull & bones on it??

It's a triangle, not a pyramid. The triangle has always been a symbol of deity. Surrounded by the light, it is a symbol of God.

My avatar is the crest of the 3rd degree of Freemasonry (Master Mason). The skull and crossbones is, in the 3rd degree, a symbol of death and represents our own mortality and need to live life to the fullest. Death is one of the primary themes of the 3rd degree.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

It's a triangle, not a pyramid

LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Cool!!! I just booked marked it.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
Lol just heard this, save your life and your soul become a VIP member of FMR! lol

No, that's not what it said! I just heard the ad he's talking about and it has nothing to do with Radio Freemason; it was an ad for a VIP membership for "live365," the service provider... Nothing to do with Dafoe's studio357, or Radio Freemason whatsoever.

Just wanted to point that out.

It's a triangle, not a pyramid

LOL

LOL? You don't know the difference between a triangle and a pyramid?

[edit on 9/1/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Axewoman you are great, gogo He-man boots for you, from me!

I just heard; "save you life and soul become a VIP member of" (and it sounded to me like he said RADIO FREE MASON) , and yes I knew it was an add! Just thought it was funny! Axewoman....

I very well know the difference between a triangle and a pyramid, but you obviously don’t!

I am referring to and old discussion we had with Theron Dun! But I bet you don’t remember that! I could bring a link for you, but I won’t! LOL

Thank you Axie for bringing me the laugh of the day!

You have voted The Axeman for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

What a great way to start the day, some ignorance served on a platter!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

What exactly are you talking about? I can't figure out what it is about Axeman's post that you find so amusing.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Axewoman you are great, gogo He-man boots for you, from me!

I just heard; "save you life and soul become a VIP member of" (and it sounded to me like he said RADIO FREE MASON) , and yes I knew it was an add! Just thought it was funny! Axewoman....

How "live365" sounds like "Radio Freemason" I'll never know... Purple Helmet.

I very well know the difference between a triangle and a pyramid, but you obviously don’t!

Uhhhh... OK? Yes, I know the difference; I'm not the one who seems to have a problem distinguishing the two.

I am referring to and old discussion we had with Theron Dun! But I bet you don’t remember that! I could bring a link for you, but I won’t! LOL

Yeah, I remember your "conversations" with Theron... your posts have improved since then.

Uhhhhh... Sure thing... glad to be of service...

You have voted The Axeman for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well hey, thanks for the vote, but I don't see how my post was ignorant... or funny for that matter. I have been known to throw a joke around every once in a while, but I must've missed that one, Purple Helmet.

[edit on 9/1/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
!Axe The frequency of Man!

Nothing axeman, just messing with you! I find it very funny when a mason who has a PYRAMID in his avatar say it’s a triangle!
Not talking about you Sebatwerk! It’s too small I can’t see what it is!
I just remembered the old debate when I saw sebat’s reply! Nothing else….

I have no problem distinguishing between a pyramid and a triangle, but I don’t want to get this thread of topic! But re read the old thread; I stand by what I said about the connection between the two!

The ignorance wasn’t so great but it was there! It’s just funnier when it comes from you because you don’t # up as much as I do etc.
You assumed that I didn’t know the difference between a triangle and a pyramid, that was wrong and I found it to be funny!

Nothing bad meant about it I gave you a freaking vote man! *jumps up and down*

Come back baby come back!

EDIT: oh damn almost forgot, when i heard it on the radio it said bla. soul. bla. bla. something RFM! they say that right after the commercial! so i must have missed the whatever the host is called and heard RFM right after that!

[edit on 2-9-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I find it very funny when a mason who has a PYRAMID in his avatar say it’s a triangle!

I have no problem distinguishing between a pyramid and a triangle

A lot of people DONT know the difference. A pyramid is a 3 dimensional object, which is not the case in my avatar. Additionally, it would make NO SENSE if it WAS a pyramid, because that has nothing to do with Freemasonry. A triangle, on the other hand, has everything to do with Freemasonry and makes much sense in the context in which it is provided: surrounded in light, a symbol of GOD.

And I believe that you indeed ARE speaking of me, so don't play the fool. It only makes YOU look silly.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I find it very funny when a mason who has a PYRAMID in his avatar say it’s a triangle!

I have no problem distinguishing between a pyramid and a triangle

A lot of people DONT know the difference. A pyramid is a 3 dimensional object, which is not the case in my avatar. Additionally, it would make NO SENSE if it WAS a pyramid, because that has nothing to do with Freemasonry. A triangle, on the other hand, has everything to do with Freemasonry and makes much sense in the context in which it is provided: surrounded in light, a symbol of GOD.

And I believe that you indeed ARE speaking of me, so don't play the fool. It only makes YOU look silly.

LOL

Relax mate, i was refering to the discusion with theron nothing else!

He didnt have a triangle but a pyramid, so lets just drop this before we hijack this thread ok mate?

EDIT: NO YOU ARE SILLY

[edit on 3-9-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
To be honest with you,,,,most freemasons are really good folks. They arent devil worshipers etc. But like with all organizations ya got bad apples. Hell, you got devil worshippers in the protestant churches, catholic churches, LDS etc.

All it is, is a fellowship of men trying to better themselves and become better folks. Do they make mistakes, of course. Its part of the process. Are they perfect? Name one thats perfect? Freemasons would probably be the first to say they arent perfect before a Baptist minister would.

top topics

join