It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is a lecture, word-for-word, coming from the-jedi.org -- I think you all can agree to the truths and see the wisdom within this document.

The Twelve Revelations

This is the work of friend and teacher of Justan and I... Personally I have found many
truths that I have been able to identify within my own life... I hope that it can do
the same for you..
The above written by Dememtrius Volrak. Below written by Streen..

The Twelve Revelations

Welcome my friends, to my last article contribution to the world before I depart. I have chosen to leave for a time for reasons that I will allow you to imagine, and I thank those of you who supported me in my decision. Before doing so, I would like to offer this last lesson to you. It is a compilation of knowledge that I have come to live by, which was inspired mainly by the Conversations with God book trilogy, written by Neale Donald Walsch. I say that because I would like to prove that I did not "pull these out of the air", and I would suggest you read the books.

These lessons are some of the most important that I have ever come across throughout my career as a spiritual person. You may find them to be unrealistic, absurd, or even blasphemous according to your personal beliefs. You may believe what you wish about them, and may also use this document to your liking. You may choose to quote it, or place it, in full, on your own web site.

I have chosen to use the name "God" in this document for several reasons, but I urge you to realize that it can be replaced with any other name. I find that "God" is used more often than most other names, but if you decide to use this article, please
feel free to alter the name to accommodate to your style or belief. In fact I hope you do. I have also chosen not to call God a He or She.

I do not claim that these truths are excluding all others. In fact, I hope that these bring about more truths, because these are all things I believe many people should know. You can argue against it. You can even be angry with me for writing it. However you react to it, the reality that you are reading this now is important. Nothing happens by accident.

I. The Big Bang. The universe began much like many of us believe it did, with a tremendous explosion. In the beginning, before the universe, God was a singular being which had no reference point beyond Itself, because there was nothing else It
could compare Itself to. Like an eye that cannot see itself in a universe where nothing else exists. It sought to know Itself, and therefore exploded with great joy, creating an infinite number of pieces through which It could now experience Itself,
and could know Itself. These pieces are what we call souls. Each soul is a part of, and connected to the absolute Unity, which is God.

In order for God, that is, each soul, to experience itself anew, they then needed to forget what they knew. During this event, we then took on these physical bodies so that we could reinvent ourselves, and create our beings as we saw fit. It can be a
very difficult thing for a soul to take on a body. It is a joyful experience though, for they are then allowed to reinvent themselves. It is, however, no more or less joyful when the soul leaves the body in death, for they are then allowed to rejoin the divine Unity. During our souls' time in the universe, we have as many chances as we choose to remember whom and what we are to bring ourselves back to the divine Unity. This is what many call reincarnation. Although we were designed in God's image (that is we were meant to live forever) we here on Earth invented what we now call death. Because one cannot usually recall their true being within a single lifetime, we continue to be reborn into whatever form we choose and to experience whatever we choose.

A common belief is that the body is the temple of the soul. It is actually the opposite of this. The soul is the temple of the body. The soul cannot be contained within anything, because the soul is God, and God is everywhere. One cannot discern where one soul ends, and another begins. However, each "individuated" soul is not the temple of only one body. Many bodies "belong" to a "single" soul. That is why, pertaining to reincarnation, several people may claim to remember to have existed as the same person in the past.

The expansion of the universe will continue until it begins to implode. When it does, the process will begin again. This explosion is not the only time it has occurred, however. This process of imploding and exploding (in and out) will continue for eternity. It is the breath of God.

II. God does not punish Its own creation. Hell does not exist within our current definition. God would not punish that which is a part of Itself. The belief that God would send us to an eternity of pain and suffering because we did not do as It asked, simply is a fallacy. This is true for one simple reason: God asks of nothing. If God truly wanted us to behave a certain way, then It would not have created us in such a way that we would be able to choose not to act accordingly. A common argument is that God wanted us to have free will. What is free will that is punishable upon an act of violating a divine law? We have free will because, quite literally, we can do whatever we choose. God, however, guides us on our path to creating the vision we have of ourselves. If we hope to eventually create a "utopia" here on Earth, that will be what God will also choose. If we decide that we are to destroy ourselves, God will also choose that. God wants what we want, and God
chooses what we choose. God has no preference. Which is why we are very much responsible for our own destiny.

God accepts all things, because God is all things. It has no concept of good and bad. It understands our concepts of good and bad, but does not use them in the realm of the absolute because God is all the good people, and all the bad people.
God is all the good actions, and all the bad actions. God cannot deny any person, for every person is God.

This deception began at a time when our current sexism did not exist, long ago before we even had record of such a time. In fact, it was just the opposite. Women were very believed to be the "greater" sex, just as it has been for men for many centuries. In an attempt to reverse this and to grant themselves a less sexist reputation, men decided to create a fantasy. A fantasy involving Satan. The God at that time was believed to be female, just as now, many refer to God as He. Once the myth had been spread that a great demon named Satan, who happened to be male, would create havoc upon their world, people began to panic. The men were clever, for they continued to tell the women rulers that a female God, though kind, graceful and beautiful, was not a strong warrior, and could not defend them from the wrath of Satan. They convinced the women that only a male God could defend them from a male demon. Thus, came the concept of a male God.

III. True Love is unconditional. We find ourselves living in a world, in which Love is limited, because some still believe that God is incapable of unconditional Love. This is a result of the belief of Hell. Because we feel "unloved" at times, we naturally act accordingly to our children, our spouses, our family and friends.

IV. The true Heaven and Hell are not necessarily realms that exist beyond this world. Hell can very much be a real place, but only if you allow it to be. People slip into depressions all too often in this world usually because they have lost faith in
themselves. They have stopped trying to create themselves as who they want to be. The only true Hell is a life unlived to the potential you have imagined. It is also true of Heaven. Heaven can be very real, right here on Earth. Heaven is your dreams made manifest in this reality and any reality.

V. Thought is creative. In this physical world, it is not always clearly seen that our very thoughts control how our lives turn out. Thought is very powerful, and can be used negatively, or positively, depending on your pattern of thought. Pessimists
continue to be pessimists because their negativity continues to bring them bad experiences. Optimists continue to be optimists because their positive thought pattern continues to bring them good experiences. One must constantly monitor
their thoughts, and consistently change their thought pattern in order to receive what it is you choose to have.

During what we call death, our creative thought creates results immediately, instead of the length of time it sometimes takes in this physical world. The experience you imagine in your mind brings to you exactly that, and without hesitation. In what some call "near-death experiences" this is exactly what occurs. Most begin to see exactly what they expect to see as "their heaven" because that is what they are imagining. This also explains why some near-death experiences tend to be frightening, because that person expects that which does not exist (Hell). However, the moment that person decides in his/her mind that they choose not to experience it, their surroundings will change to their liking.

Dreaming is the exact same experience. Sleep has been defined as a time when the body needs rest. This is accurate, but to be more specific it is a time when the soul needs rest, and lets go of the body in order to return to divine Unity. As was said
above, it is a difficult task for a soul to take on a body, therefore it needs time to let go, and be free from it. Dreams are exactly what you make of them, just as in death, and just as in life. Dreams are a return to Heaven.

VI. You do not get what you want; you get what you choose to have. Wanting allows the mind to admit that there is something you do not have. Thought is creative, so you therefore continue to not have it. Choosing is what we must all do
more often. There is never a moment in life where we do not get a choice. If you choose to have something, you will have it, but you must eliminate the desire for it. That is why our current concept of prayer is not the solution. Acceptance over desire. Begin to believe that God has already given you exactly what you choose to have.

VII. Time does not exist. Every atom of existence and every void are a part of God. God is that which is, and that which isn't. Therefore, the universe is entirely God. The universe is a gigantic "solid" ball of God. The only reason we have a concept of time is because we are on the inside of the ball. Just as a rock has many millions of atoms bouncing around inside of it, it still appears to not be moving from the outside. The universe therefore only shifts, and constantly changes in an eternal moment of "NOW". Everything that has happened and ever will happen is happening right NOW and this very moment. Looking around at your surroundings, you therefore are constantly witnessing an event, because nothing is as it ever was at another time. Nothing ever repeats itself. There are cycles in this universe that create the illusion of repetitiveness, but nothing reoccurs, ever. No matter how similar an event may seem, there is a difference somewhere in this giant ball of God.

Change is the only constant in the universe.

Without time, it would seem that reincarnation is impossible. It is possible, however, because of this eternal moment of NOW. Every event in the past, present, and future, is occurring at this very moment. Therefore, all of your reincarnations exist now as part of your soul, including others within this lifetime. Most likely, this means that the people you know are reincarnations of yourself, of your soul. The soul attracts itself and seeks to be unified. That is why you have come to know those who are closest to you.

VIII. Fear attracts like energy. Fear is thought with more power. As was said above, thought is very powerful, but fear multiplies that power, which is why it can be (in our realm of understanding) dangerous. What you fear constantly, is likely to happen if you continue to fear it. That is why it is important to let go of such things and continue with your life.

IX. Love is all there is. Love is the energy or life force of God. All of our actions, as humans, stem from two general emotions from which all other emotions are created: Fear and Love. However, if we think of Love as heat, then we find that "cold" is simply a concept, and not actually a substance. Therefore, Love is what we are all made of, and Fear is a lack of Love, just as cold is a lack of heat. Love is what holds the universe together. We find a mate for the Love of that person. We continue to pursue hobbies or careers because of our Love for them. We search the skies for signs of life elsewhere in the universe for Love of companionship as living beings, and out of fear (or lack of love) of loneliness.

X. Life does exist elsewhere in the universe. Life actually exists everywhere in the universe, because there is not a place where God is not. To say that we are the only living creatures in a universe so vast that we cannot, with our primitive minds, comprehend, would be quite arrogant. We are not a mistake, or accident of nature. We were created on purpose, as was every other civilization in this universe. That reason, however, is not predetermined. It is entirely up to this world as to what our purpose of existence is in the universe.

God is everywhere in the universe. God is life, and therefore, life is everywhere in the universe.

XI. Nothing matters. Take into consideration the word "matter", as in the physical elements of this world, and combine it with the idea that thought is creative. Nothing truly matters in this universe, except what we allow to matter. The word
"matter" could very easily be replaced with "exist". Because our thought is powerful, we have that power to create as matter only what we allow. That is, we have direct control over our environment, and our situation. Once we accept this and
cease blaming God for our misfortune, we will realize that we can create our own fortune, and there will no longer be a concept of "luck".

Nothing truly exists, except what we allow to exist.

XII. We are God. God is that which exists within all things. Unite these two concepts: "God is all powerful" and "Nothing matters except what we allow to "matter". We, therefore, are one with God. We are God, and God is We. There is no contradiction, nor any difference. We will never be separate. We will never be divided or disconnected. We will always be one. "God" and "I" do not exist. There is only oneness. There is only unity. There is only " ".

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
LOBO.....
Very good read with many 'truths' in it.
If you are truly interested in this I have a suggestion....
What I am about to recommend is not a book pertaining to the 'Jedi religion', but one that can easily be related to by all of us......."Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsch.
I think you will find much of what is said in this article is also stated, very closely in an uncanny way, within the contexts of the books that make up the above mentioned series. Very good reading and allows one to think of 'God' outside the confines of a book(s).

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of good things about "Conversations with God", and I've been meaning to get it

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sorry for sounding like Keanu there, but man, those are some pretty cool things you have up there. I wonder if this guy's Ba'hai? That's what it sounds like. Anyway, I'ma get on out. Mad ups for the post, Lobo

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Actually, I believe Streen is/was strictly a Jedi...no other religious affiliation
dunno for sure

top topics

join