It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to join but I have questions for existing freemasons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
And in athiest lodges it may be a book of law or anything else really.
In theory the "holy book" could be a Spiderman comic, knowledge of "The One True God" of Freemasonry is reserved for the "Adepts" of the order.
Everyone else is allowed to believe what they just will so that they will follow.
Ultimatally GAOTU is explicitly defined in the 28th Degree "Knight of The Sun (Prince Adept)" and it is interesting to note that this ritual CAN also be interepted from an Athiest viewpoint as can all of the rituals obove this point.
The more I revisit them, the more it appears that the holders of the highest degrees of Freemasonry are probably Athiests in the Communist mould, meaning they believe in the creation of the Union and ultimatally the self creation of God itself very much in the fashion of Voltaire.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Contrary to what anyone else thinks, this topic is perfectly in accord with the intent and subject of this forum. This is the Secret Societies forum of a discussion board that is conspiracy centered, not a conspiracy advocacy board (and not a conspiracy denial board either for that matter).

This is a discussion board. Its expected and hoped that people discuss the various angles of the topics within the boards.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
And in athiest lodges it may be a book of law or anything else really.
In theory the "holy book" could be a Spiderman comic, knowledge of "The One True God" of Freemasonry is reserved for the "Adepts" of the order.
Everyone else is allowed to believe what they just will so that they will follow.
Ultimatally GAOTU is explicitly defined in the 28th Degree "Knight of The Sun (Prince Adept)" and it is interesting to note that this ritual CAN also be interepted from an Athiest viewpoint as can all of the rituals obove this point.
The more I revisit them, the more it appears that the holders of the highest degrees of Freemasonry are probably Athiests in the Communist mould, meaning they believe in the creation of the Union and ultimatally the self creation of God itself very much in the fashion of Voltaire.

The more you speak, the more you demonstrate to the rest of the forum that you really have no clue of what you're saying. You try to sound knowledgeable so that the less-informed user's will think you actually know a thing or two, but there's no way in hell you'd ever fool anyone who is actually familiar with Freemasonry and the Scottish Rite.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i suggest you dont join freemasonry for many reasons. the first degrees youll learn will tell you about a great architect, (god) then in higher degrees you learn to realize there are different code names for their ''god'' which actually prove to be a different ''god'' than your usuall jesus christ! does baal sound familiar to anyone?

if anybody wants proof of some wierd spooky # going on. you can attend the bohemian grove ceremonys which are held during the last two weeks of july, of every year of course. presidents dress like klan members and do rituals in front of a thirty foot tall statue of an owl. wierd ehh? its all TRUE. and yes, theyre all freemaons.

sounds like cult stuff to me. everybody will treat me like if im crazy, everybody will treat you like if youre wrong, or flat out telling lies, mainly becuase no secret society can undergo exposure!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

thirty foot tall statue of an owl. wierd ehh? its all TRUE. and yes, theyre all freemaons.

Not to be rude, but it kind of sounds as if the 30 ft owl fell on your head. There is no way you can prove this statment.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

then in higher degrees you learn to realize there are different code names for their ''god'' which actually prove to be a different ''god'' than your usuall jesus christ! does baal sound familiar to anyone?

ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Stop spreading lies!!! Unless you can prove it, which you obviously can't, then stop claiming it as a fact!

presidents dress like klan members and do rituals in front of a thirty foot tall statue of an owl.

This statement shows how much you WANT to believe the conspiracy theories. They are PLAYS (we have had an actual member tell us this) with classical themes, hence the constumes (not KKK robes). But, of course, you WANT to believe the conspiracy theory, not the plain truth, right? THAT is ignorance.

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
its all TRUE. and yes, theyre all freemaons.

If it's true, then I'm sure you wouldn't mind proving it for all of us, right?

I mean, we know George Bush attend BH, and he's certainly NOT a mason. So you've got that one wrong right off the back. I wonder what else you believe that is wrong...?

sounds like cult stuff to me. everybody will treat me like if im crazy, everybody will treat you like if youre wrong, or flat out telling lies, mainly becuase no secret society can undergo exposure!

Freemasonry has undergone exposure MANY times from MANY ex-masons. All the information is out there, and it's NOTHING like what you claim. I suggest you stop believing the nonsense and do some REAL, LEGITIMATE research. Freemasonrywatch is certainly not raising your awareness level.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
funny how all you people say proof proof proof! wheres the proof! why dont you go to bohemian GROVE, during the last WEEKS OF THE GIVEN MONTH, hunt through and find the cult bastards yourself and eat your own words?! i mean, your words are doing so much by just denying everything everyone says right? make YOURE MONEY GO FARTHER!

if i told you i witnessed these freemasons in bohemian grove doing their sacrifices you wouldnt believe me anyway!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
sebat would you mind telling me what degree youre in? and dont lie. because if youre still stuck in those ''blue'' degrees then all i said is true. lmfao

[edit on 7-9-2005 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oh lamentable fate! *puts back of hand to forehead* To see an enlightening and thought provoking thread degrade into troll fodder!

funny how all you people say proof proof proof! wheres the proof!

Why is that funny? Please demonstrate that the attendees of the Bohemian Grove campout are Freemasons. If you beleive that they are freemasons, you must have a reason, no? So what is the reasoning? Or is your position entirely irrational?

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Mods, please close this post down. It has served its purpose: to ask specific questions and get specific answers. BTW I am its creator.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
ok this will sound crazy but i was shown a video with about 30 different people at bohemian grove. (according to the video) and around this huge statue were the people standing in wierd cloaks. long dressings. there were certain burning fires around and they seemed to be chanting things and walking around the statue. and guess what it was a huge OWL! and you could clearly see these people were isolated from any cities or near towns. the camera angle that recorded it even looked like it was a person hiding in the bushes, since its so far.

i know somebody has also seen this video. i cant go into describing what it was i was kind shown it on short notice. now have an idea of what i mean?

if someone has seen this video say something cuz i know its been out there for a while. i guess your average tape on conspiracy or something!

[edit on 8-9-2005 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

sebat would you mind telling me what degree youre in? and dont lie. because if youre still stuck in those ''blue'' degrees then all i said is true. lmfao

topsecretombomb

You have exposed your lack of knowledge of freemasonry though this statement. I fear you will be forever confined to wandering throught the dark recesses of ignorance.

Do a little serious research, my friend, and then those of us who do understand freemasonry will be prepared to take you a little more seriously.

Now what was that you were saying about a 30 foot owl in the woods?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
topsecretombomb, here's what werk claimed to be:

[from the thread "masons design the streets of...]

sebatwerk said:

I am a 3rd degree Master Mason, a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason and a Mark Master Royal Arch (York Rite) Mason.

Read any exchange between sebatwerk and anyone else. A direct question is never answered and simple-minded name-calling ensues. Don't waste your time. You could be clipping your toenails or something and he can comfortable bury his head into the egyptian sands.

Isn't it interesting that those on this board that we are to believe are "masons" are so quick to find error, however how small and technical and semantic, with others but never correct other "masons"?

Sebatwerk said he has blah blah degreee and seven years membership. But he never thought to take a look at George Washington's apron, which, for the purpose of discussion had a pentagram on it.

Certainly a "mason" out there could have contributed this to the mentioned thread. Or would that be too constructive? Name-calling is more fun.

Signed, Happily Ignorant.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

[edit on 8-9-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This thread has degenerated into personal issues and is now closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join