It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(submission) (ta-threat) Is this a sign of things to come??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I was engaged in a discussion at noon today with a subordinate of mine and I posed the question to her that did she think that the recent destructive events around the world are a sign of the end times that the Bible makes reference to.

none

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

In light of the recent events along the Gulf Coast with this latest tragady it brought forth and the past horrific events in Indonesia with the major earthquake and resulting flooding conditions, could these events be construed to be related and would the be seen as signs of the comeing of the endtimes that the Bible says will be coming? I'm a religious man and I am just wondering if there are any members here on ATS that are getting the same feelings.
I cannot recall the exact quotes in the Bible regarding this matter but it does make clear that we should expect these events. I would like opinions please.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I certainly hope you have previously established a relationship that involves metaphysical discussions with this subordinate. If not, what you did was likely out of line.

That said, the Bible is very vague regarding 'wars, rumours of wars', etc. In the past x thousand years since recorded history, there is not a single time period that these signs could not apply to.

join