It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Rape Condom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The whole issue of how on earth the poor woman would be able to convince a rapist to WEAR a condom whilst attacking her...?

She puts it in herself then if an unwanted guy sticks you know what in there SNAP. Sucker gets the rath from the womens venus fly trap.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
to show up at an ER with one of these stuck on your finger???

Next you'll see "shaft armor" for the rapist

and then a whole "genitalia arms-race" will be touched off!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The only efective ANTI-RAPE "tool" is castraction... PHYSICAL Castration, not Medical...If every nutt thinking of raping someone knew that they will be REALLY castrated when caught, the rape rate would drop very much...

AS I have some expreince in castration from working as a vet assistant, I could apply for a job like that.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
AS I have some expreince in castration from working as a vet assistant, I could apply for a job like that.

As long as you do so with an attitude of vengeance justified, as opposed to excitement perversed .......... your hired!!

Be prepared for the first six months to work LOTS of overtmine .......... damn freaks of nature they are.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
*naughty, naughty*

OUCH!!!!!

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I guess the idea is kind of a good one but i doubt it would catch on, there must be so many issues related to this.

And personally i wouldn't like anything looking remotely resembling a grappling hook anywhere near me!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Can you imagine the poor guy who they tested this thing on. They probably grabbed him off the street and said "we have a condom and want you to try it out with a girl." What guy isn't going to say yes? I can just see him at the test facility and them telling him that she wears and they begin. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I had heard that under Canadian law that it is illegal to set any trap that could harm an intruder. Obviously this was written with a home owner in mind that wants to bonk a burgler as they enter your home.

I just wonder how this law might apply to setting a trap for a more personal entry upon your person.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If it were only this easy. The porblem is that these sickos will turn to sodomizing if this goes into production. From what I have learned in various phyche classes the attackers are more concerned with the power trip than the sex. I agree with the castration idea.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join