It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will CIA take down Qantas with a Terror Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The biggest safest airline is being set up for a CIA terror attack and bring down a Qantas jet, as it is the safest airline in the world, government controlled.

The CIA was involved in 9-11 and other terror attacks. Will they now take down a Quantas Jet?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
depends on if GW owns stock or not

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What's the benefit in striking fear and panic into the hearts of citizens of an ally (where in the next six months the relationship is going to get rather tenuous)?

Puppet Howard is doing fine by himself at breeding hatred and xenophobia, and he's cornered the market on that kind of policy by jailing Pauline Hanson...

I reckon Qantas will go at least another 20 years before its first fatalities, and passenger craft will be quite different by then. About time the next generation replaced tired old 747s anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I reckon Qantas will go at least another 20 years before its first fatalities, and passenger craft will be quite different by then. About time the next generation replaced tired old 747s anyway.

Qantas is going to to crumble, wages are too high and they've been wrestling with the unions. Another virgin airline will appear.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, Air New Zealand has survived by the skin of its teeth with government intervention, and I would see M&A talks happening to make it a truly competitive world class airline before anything crumbles.

On just about every service measure QANTAS is superior to all American airlines, 95% of European and probably 75% of Asian companies. Just my experience though.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just to balance my last post, this is what was emailed to me yesterday:

A guy sitting at a airport bar noticed a beautiful woman sitting next to him.

He thought to himself, "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be a flight attendant. But which airline does she work for?"

Hoping to gain her attention, he leaned towards her and uttered the Delta slogan, "Love to fly and it shows?"

She gave him a blank, confused stare and he immediately thought to himself, "Nope, not Delta."

A moment later, another slogan popped into his head. He leaned towards her again, "Something special in the air?"

She gave him the same confused look. He mentally kicked himself, and scratched American Airlines off the list.

Next he tried the Southwest slogan, "You are now free to move about the country".

This time the woman savagely turned on him, "What the # do you want?"

The man smiled, then slumped back in his chair, and thought,

"Ahhh, Qantas."

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
LAFMAO

That would be the one

Im Mandy fly me - British Airways
WTF you want ? - Qantas

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ahhhh that was a good laugh