It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

america already on the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i, think that the the ISS was originally thought of as a limited idea with no real timescale for ANYONE to settle beyond, on the Moon, i mean.

i, am assuming that the ISS modular Labs there in situ are already churning out suitable data for putting up a Moon base
when more certainty from those results are produced.

..BUT , I WONDER WHETHER OR NOT THE AMERICANS ARE NOT ALREADY with a Moon base on the Moon .. and enjoying Home comfort there, RIGHT NOW. Is such, just Cuckoo or a stretch of imagination A

[edit on 1-9-2005 by asala]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
would n't a 4x4 on the Moon be enough

SFC

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And to boot, we payed for the majority of it!

It was supposed to be in the neighboorhood of 3 or 4 people helping with the bill.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You think so, and I guess it's not impossible but we will need a more indepth look at NASA before we can really make any solid conclusions.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Man, amenhotep im having difficulty making heads or tails at whatever you said.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If the U.S.A. had people living and working on the Moon it would be the worst kept secret in the world.

Just to get any spacecraft off the Earth takes so many people that any trip to the Moon would have to be public knowledge. I also think that any country that has the ability to go to the Moon would be puffing out its chest and bragging to everyone else how great they are.

The only secret space program that might be possible would be some secret space plane that can get to LEO for U.S. military purposes like spying.

I think a Moon Base would be too hard to keep secret from the media and would serve no military purpose, which would be the only way the money could be justified.
LEO sats are much cheaper than a whole infrastructure on the Moon.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If the rumors are true that the goverment does have some type of Anti-gravity spacecraft or some other type of advanced propulsion then I wouldn't be surpised if they did have a base on the moon but I don't think they could do it with coventional technology because it would take to many people and way to much money to pull off, especially secretly.

top topics

join