It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true nature of the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Guys, lets be realistic. We meet efforts for the establishement of the New World Order everyday with stupid and insane motives. Facts and truths show the mad wills of the politicians and those who establish conspiracies behind the politician scene. Facts come right above where those people want them in order to control government factors and sources.
World economy, people's trust and choices. And that is not being achieved in a month, it takes years. The 'alien' factor is not necessary to be mentioned here, because governments are the paranormal factor now!
These actions are equal to government-alien conspiracy.
All begin now...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
true, the wheels of the NWO have already begin to spin, i think the NWO could come to control over a couple months period probablly due to some big disaster they have already planned, if only we could get into the heads of those bastards.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned that the NWO is a conspiracy meted out by the Miltary Industrial Complexes in aid and backing of Mega Corporations and their lik and Major Banker Corporations.

Trilaterals and Bilderburgers and Carlyle's. There are probablly more orgs and groups involved but I don't know more.

These are the Nuts and Bolts of the NWO forget your anti-masons and rabid fundies (most of the organised fundies were part of the World Anti Communist League) were most of the junk that comes through the filters of the Small Press and the Debate League is in fact misinformation.

Look at the machinations before WW2 and after WW2 with Project Paperclip.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienWAre
true, the wheels of the NWO have already begin to spin, i think the NWO could come to control over a couple months period probablly due to some big disaster they have already planned, if only we could get into the heads of those bastards.

Oh ho ho, but we CAN!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I used to follow the fundie anti-freemason and anti-occultist Belief System down to the Goal Line. It doesn't get you anywhere, most of it seems high end porkies and half truths designed to engender a zombie patriot mindset which usually wills out as an experiment in Crisis and Conflict Engineering.

Look where it gets the so called martyrs, a thousand obituaries in patriot samizdats and a few volkisch country and western songs played around trailer sites and in bars where they still believe they live in the Midwest and Yankee and Cowboy Times.

Illuminati this and that, yawn, lies about reptillians and aliens, just to detract from the blatant truths of actualised oppression and cybernetics, in lieu of Spin Doctored Psy Ops.

As it goes with the introduction of the Axis via Project Paperclip after WW2 this is where the real meat and two veg goes.

NOW THAT IS THE REAL CONSPIRACY!!

Of course people still trust the Vatican who are probablly the biggest two timing crooks this side of their Savage War and Mammon God.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by castlesonair]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Economics knows no boundries so in that respect a NWO would be no different. The NWO will be modeled off of American government and end petty conflicts of nationalism that has plagued the world for the past century and allow us to actually move forward as a society. IMHO its not going to be a global police state, because that simply wont hold.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You seem to appear to imply in your post that it should exist as an offshoot of an Americanised governmental model, sorry I do not agree - we have encountered a complete mess as in regards to the fundamentals of the American Government becoming a mere puppet of the Military and Heavy Industrial Complexes.

Look at all the wars they seem products of heavy intelligence and a total reaffirmant of corporate issues especially in lieu of carving the global landmass up into just mere units of cash crop and fossil fuel technologies, are we as a Global Brain becoming the mere slaves to a rich history of money cliques who don't give a damn for the little man?

As for the UN and the EEC, as centralised oligarchial bodies, all they seem to do as it appears is make silly rules and regulations and get over-ridden by even more powerful bodies that have more strength than just mere voted representatives.

It's very American centred and I'm sure other countries and other states have had enough of acting as their puppet states, look at Iraq they sent soldiers out there for a war over oil rigs and the fact the CIA didn't have a respective weighted influence over there.

It's a case of do you bite little doggy as far as the CIA training that was practised, the Bin Ladens rebelled and so did alot of the other muslims, since let's face it the Americans are exploiting the MIddle East for all it's worth. Train a pup to guard and you do not treat it with respect it will react with a bitter venom. It will bite the hands that feed.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by castlesonair]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

"The NWO will be modelled off of American government and end petty conflicts of nationalism that has plagued the world for the past century and allow us to actually move forward as a society.

Yes, let's have capitalist dicators running this glimmering example of democracy we call the modern-day American Dream..their unrepresentative "presidents" fudging ballot boxes and blocking our media with their own militia. Such morality you see. So open.

I see in this dream, the blinkered creation of a fearful, self-hating society - fearful of addressing serious issues right on their own doorstep, such as illegal immigration and over-consumption; hell, screw any correlation between population increase and lack of resource as well as security - we're moving forward!

Naturally, in "we" I am referring to the minority - not the majority. You know, the minority who own the power..

Those damn nationalists over there in Euroland or wherever..anyone would think they owned their countries. Let's bomb them and take what they have, whilst at the same time inviting their enemies over here with open arms. Let's lead by example as our own (unsustainable) society destroys itself from within itself right under our feet, and wow betide those who don't aspire to our point of view.

Nobody should stand in the way of progress you see, and the freedom bestowed on you basically gives you two choices: move with us - or move out the way. Have a nice day

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Ross Cross]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Perhap's this may be taken as silly.. but, Look at Denver's Int'll Airport before they made changes to the murals and other things too.
Look at the underground structures that were "covered over" 'cause they "did not conform" to specs'.

Shoot -- start looking at something tangebile ie there you can both see and touch. Something's going on and the American Population needs to see it !

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We already live in a global economy our politics just need to catch up. Think about this in a smaller scale, roaming tribes in Europe (or anywhere for that matter) during the first millinea started banding together creating larger tribes and eventually small nations which turned into empires. This is a simplified model but I think it applies perfectly. Im sure people enveloped by the Roman Empire were weary of being in a sense conquered by a massive empire seemingly evil, but the Roman culture was one of the most advanced in the world and sure they may have destroyed smaller cultures in the process but the amount of technological progress and social progress id say its a fair trade.

The world isn't perfect and I defintely understand your opinions that a supernation controlled by big business would be bad, I agree, but I dont think this is how its going to be played out. We're already pursuing alternative energy sources, its just a matter of time until oil is a thing of the past. Especially when there is price gouging going on like there is in the U.S. right now people get pissed off.

Ross Cross i'd be careful how you use the term freedom, while I (an american) do not have total freedom, I have far more freedom than most of the people in the world have. Dont try to argue that people in the middle east, especially Iraq, had more freedom than me under an ideologically oppressive government and religiously oppressive society.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Distortion]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
After Katrina, its clear that there is no NWO. If there was any time in which it would strike, it would be then, and if it was ever going to be tested for the ability to take over the US, it was then. Groups like FEMA are clearly far far too incompetent to initiate any global takeover. There simply is no NWO.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I agree...if Katrina was supposed to be the dress rehersal for the NWO as many
here seem to believe, we don't have anything to worry about yet because they
totally botched that up. They couldn't even handle things effectively in the Gulf
Coast...no way they could get the entire U.S. (much less the world) under martial law. If they did, they probably couldn't hold it, all it would take would
be a handful of people who were determined to resist and I think we could manage to find that many.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
dose it all seem like a stage play like theres one ordeal after another and it has realy hit the fan when bush came to power the iraq war was designed
to promote the protective control the hidden elite need to gain power maybe a american civil war is next the NWO will some how enginer its esculation.so marshal law can take presidence

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Marshall law wont work, there arn't enough troops to phsyically enforce marshall law over U.S. citizens, dont forget that all of these troops are citizens as well, it would be impossible to turn them all against their own friends and families.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
Marshall law wont work, there arn't enough troops to phsyically enforce marshall law over U.S. citizens, dont forget that all of these troops are citizens as well, it would be impossible to turn them all against their own friends and families.

How about this:
Send US troops to bring martial law over other countries and/or other US states, where they have no families and friends, then also get some foreign troops in the US to help with upholding the tyranny.
Like, now there's Mexican troops in Texas and the gov't has hired mercenaries from Blackwater USA which have mercs from all over the world, like ex-soldiers from the South African apartheid, New Zealand etc. etc. I bet they have no problem with killing Americans, to patrol the streets of New Orleans.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ummm...policemen upholding aparthied only used wholoping sticks.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

How about a new spin on the same old spin?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear

How about this:
Send US troops to bring martial law over other countries and/or other US states, where they have no families and friends, then also get some foreign troops in the US to help with upholding the tyranny.
Like, now there's Mexican troops in Texas and the gov't has hired mercenaries from Blackwater USA which have mercs from all over the world, like ex-soldiers from the South African apartheid, New Zealand etc. etc. I bet they have no problem with killing Americans, to patrol the streets of New Orleans.

The point being OUR army will not turn on its own citizens, and if a bunch of mercs or other soldiers from anywhere else in the world tried to our soldiers would step in even if orders didnt come from the top, there would likely be another revolution of sorts. I dont know who would side with a government killing their friends, families, and fellow citizens.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear

How about this:

The point being OUR army will not turn on its own citizens, and if a bunch of mercs or other soldiers from anywhere else in the world tried to our soldiers would step in even if orders didnt come from the top, there would likely be another revolution of sorts. I dont know who would side with a government killing their friends, families, and fellow citizens.

I have to agree, there is no way in hell any organisation could take over with physical force without the military and civilian Americans retaliating.
Even if you did have the military brainwashed and fully under your control how do expect to overpower 260+ million people? It is not going to happen.
Hasn't anyone noticed that occupations just aren't that easy?

The only way an organisation such as the 'N.W.O' could take complete power is in a subtle manner, with its true natures disguised.

Hitler was democratically elected.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
the technological control and asset manangment our government pertains among the global populace is unpresidented. given that, a NWO take over would be a simple task coinsiding with relativistic manegment of economic procurment brought about by corentined and highly sensative industrialized and engineered caseworkings. not the politicians but corperate management and funding with engineering protocals that drive the founded global economic upkeep. i still got my money on the OMEGA ANGENCY and the birth right of a one world government that strives forth for freedom and a peaceful ends to the worlds woes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join