It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Death Camps... no first US Death Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
F.Y.I. it's called "Public Extermination Project"

I ran across this on a sherry shriner radio transcript with guest Janet C. Felan, an ex-reporter for various newspapers. The first link is page 2 of the interview, at the bottom of the page you could read page 1 too if you'd like. You should be aware.

www.sherrytalkradio.com...

Don't like the website? Then try google. (Public Extermination Project)
I haven't done intensive study on it yet as I just wanted to bring to your attention, but those who can find it in the Patriot Act (under delivery system) are welcome to post it.
www.google.com...

[edit on 8-31-05 by pacman]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Have they decided how they will route the "poisoned water" to Ultra-Left Liberal Democrat Feminists like myself and avoid killing off my Conservative Republican neighbors who live next door?

Yes, I'm skeptical about this kind of hysterical "they're coming to take us away!" information. We've had these kinds of reports for over 50 years, and to date none of it has ever panned out. The nation/world hasn't fallen under the promised mind control (or I wouldn't be such a diehard Democrat feminist) and society hasn't turned into any of the Doomsday Scenarios that have been reported as "coming true any second now."

Do I think the valves exist? Yes. Possibly. I'd like to see better confirmation of the locations, part sources, contractors, and so forth. But right now this is just hysteria bandied about on shows that don't do a lot of fact-checking.

I'd like to see some facts checked and some proof that the "poisons" (or whatever) can be targeted to affect ONLY those family members in a household who don't buy into... whatever it is they're supposed to buy into.

(and after having googled for Janet Phelan's press credentials and having looked them up directly, I find I'm even MORE skeptical.)

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
*edited out profanity*

la.indymedia.org...
Without skeptism we'd be already under a NWO, so it is appreciated. Try not to look at it as a left or right labels, as if someone was to undermine the American people/world, surface labeling of politics would not be the issue. Unfortunately when we grow up we find out not too much in life is black and white. It's the grey I'm concerned about. I will try, in the meantime here is pictures, testamonials of people with different takes, and city reply document for those who like pictures. Could this be a hint of oxymoron speaking replies from city officials, granted per Janet heresay?

exerpt from interview in above post.
"The first letter that I got back from the city of Santa Monica, remember I did both cities, Santa Monica and Los Angeles, they're adjacent. First letter I got back and it's on the website, and by the way the title of the article is "Public Extermination Project". If you Google that title the article will come up so you can see what I am talking about. When I went to Santa Monica city hall about this, I got a letter back, a very curious letter back from the city's attorney's office after I made my request for records. And unfortunately once again we have a letter replete with lies. The first statement in that letter which is on the website, issued by Joseph Lawrence who is the assistant city attorney in Santa Monica stated, that were no documents responsive to my request. And my request at that point was very broad. I was requesting records on waterline work from 2000, September 2001 on. Now he stated that there were no documents. However during the period of time I was requesting this, at that very day I made that request, they were digging up the street two blocks away from Joseph Lawrence's office doing water work. So if there are no documents responsive to that request, I think Ben Laden is out here on the west coast, commandeering city crews and digging up the streets, because if they're aren't any records it must be a terrorist attack. Right?

Sherry: Yes.

Janet: So that was lie number one. Lie number two in that letter. He quoted basically stated, restated or actually attempted to restate the Public Records Act. And he said that the Public Records Act in California is not meant to facilitate research. Well excuse me I don't believe Joseph Lawrence has read the Public Records Act, because that's exactly what it's meant to do. It is meant to assist in information gathering. And what is information gathering? It's research, so basically he lied twice. And then he just kind of made a grab for something and said that, "well you know certain records can't be released because it would impede efficient government operation." So first of all there are no records. Second of all he wont release the records he doesn't have because the Public Records Act doesn't mandate it. And then he sites another decision saying he doesn't have to because it will impede efficient government operation. Which is a jaunt. You know he was really reaching for every excuse possible. You know it's very shocking when public servants start to massively betray the popular. And we see it happening at the highest levels of power, we're also seeing it in city governments. They're protecting information, they're protecting information that has federal implications.

Sherry: Right.

Janet: Because as I said this particular system appears to be attempted to be legalized in section 8:17 of the Patriot Act which is the extension of the biological weapons statute. Now I found that particular section of the Patriot Act after I wrote the article. It was before the first interview I did on this which was on KPSK last year. It was right before the interview, I was thrown into the Patriot Act and I seized on the wording there and it was shocking. Because basically what they are saying they're legalizing a system where you can set up a delivery system for the delivery of toxins. Now what are toxins? Toxins are poisons, so they're legalizing a system which can poison people. The next question when I saw this, I said oh my goodness there must be an error here, they must be talking about some king of wartime issue. So I scrolled down section A:17 to the list of restricted persons who may or may not be involved in these delivery systems and toxins. And they're not talking about a military operation. The only restricted persons are those with a felony record and those who have been judged insane. So I guess nobody at DWP is considered a criminal or insane, although people who would actually authorize or work on this system and lie about it, I would say are both criminal and insane."

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
>this particular system appears to be attempted to be legalized
>in section 8:17 of the Patriot Act which is the extension of the
>biological weapons statute.

Here's a link to the Patriot act:

www.epic.org...

Section 817 is a bit longer than I'd like to paste in here, but please...read it over. The title of the section seems to match the title given by Sherry, but the content seems to mostly state that it is illegal for certain classes of persons (criminals, mental patient, certain foreign nationals) to possess or transporting biological and chemical agents and delivery systems...and that doing so is an offfense jailable by up to ten years.

I don't see anything about legalizing or mandating the use of these things.

What am I missing?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
More hysterical hype! Here is the HR 3162, aka the PAtriot Act, adopted on October 24, 2001...

www.epic.org...

Read, very carefully, section 817 and you will not see anything even remotely related to what this crackpot is claiming. Under section 817, Chapter 10 title 18, United States Code in section 175, subsection b is ammended to include and strike specific diction from the code and redifine them. It in no way, shape or form opens up any form of extermination program... PERIOD! In fact, it goes one step further by reinforcing criminal penalties for ANY persons possessing ANY biological agents, toxins OR delivery systems.

What she IS apparently referring to is this one loan statement in ammended/added subsection175b: "`(c) Whoever knowingly violates this section shall be fined as provided in this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both, but the prohibition contained in this section shall not apply with respect to any duly authorized United States governmental activity.'; and (3) in the chapter analysis, by inserting after the item relating to section 175a the following: `175b. Possession by restricted persons.'. "

For the record... Here is Section175a of Chapter 10 or Title 18, United States Code...

www.access.gpo.gov...

It has ALWAYS allowed for the US military to engage in "Biological activity" without recourse as defined by US Code. There is no change and there is no nefarious intent on the part of the government to codify their "right" to legally biologically poison US citizens.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thank you Asala. I U2U Amak regarding the possible hack or for an answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
pacman take it to complaints or u2u the mod and im sure they will be happy to explain, This thread is not the place to do it,

Thanks Asala

Back to the topic at hand now......

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

top topics

join