It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Droppa Stones

page: 1.

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about the Droppa Stones of the Himilayas?

A professor in 1938 found a collection of seemingly human remains and 72 round disks with nearly microscopic sized inscriptions on them. The remains were odd because they were only about 3-4 feet tall and the skull bone was proportionatly larger. In the 80's another professeror decoded the stones and found a strange message encoded on them. The stones told an amazing story about an alien space craft which crashed in the mountains. The Aliens called themselves the Droppa. Upon arriving on earth the Droppa fled to the caves and were pursued by a tribe called the Han. Although the Han attacked the Droppa at first peace was eventualy reached. The story may be no more than a creation legend but an intriguing one of that. But it also may be a written alien account of comming to Earth. Strangly enough the Stones posses strange electrical properties and there is a "race" of people living in the region that the stones were found in. Two tribes exist in the region. They call themselves strangly enough, the Droppa and the Han tribes. Members of these tribes are all dwarfs about 4 ft tall and weighing only 50 pounds. They have large heads and a yellow skin color. Can they be the relatives of aliens? For further reading check Droppa Stones

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Indiana, this is no doubt an intriguing subject, but i reccomend you try doing a thread search before you create a new one.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ah sorry my bad. Looks like they may even be a hoax

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There were other stones similar to the droppa found, I think in the phillipiens
They were found in a cave, each standing up as in order with key symbol stones off to the side.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think a general concensus was "hoax" on this one... Something definitely smells funny....

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You just cant tell with things coming out of Communist countries! I think there is some truth to the story but how much is the question!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hoax? Fakes? I dunno guys......probably partially but I just found these links that may add to this discussion:
"Hans & Dropa"
www.grahamhancock.com...

"Another Chinese Mystery"
www.grahamhancock.com...

"Rama Dynasty/Tibetan Monks"
www.grahamhancock.com...

"Dropa Stones"
www.grahamhancock.com...

"Dropa Stones, second thoughts"
www.grahamhancock.com...

Dropa Stones, etc."
www.grahamhancock.com...