It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Propulsion.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Ive wanted to have a glimpse of what ufos use for propulsion.
I have some theories:

1. Sound waves emitted by them are altered to oppose the neutral sound present in any space. Sound is present anywhere. Its just particles that we need to utilize and transform it to sound.

2.The problem is that sound cant be used in vaccum that is the universe itself. Has anyone proved that lower and higher frequency of sounds not heard by the human ear can travel at a vaccum? With this matter, I thought that they are using sound waves on heavenly bodies with atmospheric conditions or simply has air. Maybe sound reproduction is the easiest way and possible way to levitate. Ive also noticed that most of the sound-producing UFOs has in anyway, not using theyre camouflaged. Maybe sound has an effect in it. Furthermore, maybe thats why we can see UFOs on radar and not see them. It seems like they having trouble in utilizing light propulsion and sound propulsion....

3.The third one which I think they use is Light propulsion, it can be the hardest but most productive type of propulsion they have, Changing colors of UFOs can be a proof. They are changing colors because they are manipulating the frequency of light to repel them. Its like opposing matter with the utilization of light. More specifically, imagine, the earth is a big magnet, and the magnetic waves in one spot of earth are constantly changing its strength. So they are contradicting that change by also changing the frequency of light in that same spot.

But in all my theories, maybe they see impossible, but aliens may have some elements that are not present in earth.

Thats all, i need Point of Informations and other supporting or contradicting ideas here. All are appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Usually I have thought that UFOS were proplelled by a high amount of heat. If you have ever seen the smoke produced by barbeques and seen the heat that comes out of it, it makes the backround look shimery. I think that why UFOS look distorted, because of their engine.

I think that how they use camouflage is a combination of light bending and heat.

It would also explain why they fly really high, to keep their engine cool. They can fly lower at night because there is barely any heat present in our atmosphere. Most UFO sightings occur in the night because the UFOS can fly lower.

My approach to your thread is not very scientific, but it would explain a lot.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You might be interested in this recent thread

Physics of UFO Travel

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
uhmmm, thanks for the ideas, im gonna research for some scientific stands for my theories. ^^

The possibility here is endless.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Central or active propulsion units as we know them are subject to failure. That and they are generaly not omni directional. You can't readily fire off in different directions.

I've been entertaining some ideas of late. Instead of an active central propulsion system I think a the possibilities of a passive system would be far more effiecient and afford greater manueverability and even entertain spatial translocation (based on the universe being folds of time).

It's interesting you mention frequencies, but it wouldn't be based on sound as that wouldn't work in the vacuum of space. It could be based on a form of gravitational wave harmonics. We cant bind electro-magnetic enrgy to gravity, but there must be a frequency that relates to gravitational waves to be found. If that was case, the passive system could either channel or redirect these. Something like a complex magnet.
For the simplest crude picture I can think of. Tarzan swings from one vine to the next. The vines are already there. He just charts which one to swing toward to next. In the concept of graviational harmonics, these vines are attractors/pushers. Motion without propulsion and omni directional.

Of course this is all fiction.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by nullster]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
its nearere than we thought it would be. After 2010, ideas would come up and inventions, we should be more aware of what is happening. I imagine the world like of final fantasy the movie.

Im thrilled.

Maybe we could conduct experiments here. One thing is someone here has to fund the experiments.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh you might like this

There is a book called "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Paul R. Hill. Hill was a retired Nasa scientist who been analyzing data obtained by Nasa since 1959. He conveys that ufos "obey, no defy, the law of physics". Nasa and the US Navy actually did some experiments to try and recreate the movement and propulsion.

I haven't read the entire book, but I will paste a picture for your viewing pleasure...

*decided againest posting this large pic, just click on the link for image*
home.comcast.net...

They call it a rotor-supported platform. Platform was circular in nature and the 7 foot diameter rotor which it supported. It was powered by tiny air jets at the rotor tips. The rotors where closed by curcluar housing, ventri, which became the visible body of the machine. This was just the experimental stage of design, can you imagine what the final project looked like?

Gotta

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Erm, I saw this show on TV, where they talked about a project for the US Air Force involving electric current passing through a big coil of wire. Amazingly, it will actualyl hover. Something like a load of turns of number 8 wire into the mains, it will hover.

They then showed some Photo's of some UFO's that had big, glwoing circles under them. This could be that? Just thinking? I dunno, UFO propulsion systems, if they are Aliens, they've got something better than us. What if they used some sortof system that displaced matter itself? The faster you can do this...

Oh well. I daresay we may find out, next time one crashes, get there before the governemnt!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I always figured that it was like when you take two magnets and alighn the poles so that they push away from each other. Except you could control the amout of push by controling the amount of output you had. The key would be to be able to match the natural resinance of any given planet(or whatever), and work against/with the phase that object had.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The engine on a UFO no matter what is not on one side of the rim. because it would cause the UFO to go spinning. I think also that the UFO might be powered by centrifigal force. Have you ever played with those things that use centrifigal force. When you spin it the liquid in the center stays even. Somehow the top stays spinning for a really long time even though it is balanced on almost nothing. You know what, actually, I bet a ufo is powered by this. IT HAS TO BE. That doesn't explain how those so-called "black triangles" fly though. Because they would have to be circular.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I agree a little bit with only onus because his theory would definetley make sense. I think they do the whole magnet thing and then produce it into another kind of energy. Also his theory woud explain how they move around so fast they use the earths gravity (Apollo 13) to slingshot themselves places, or just be pulled really fast.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have heard of gravity waves being emitted on the same frequency as light, a nasa video was demonstrating this from footage of a ufo. Im not sure how they propel themselves ive heard several theories but whatever it is it has side effects.

People who have gotten close have reported radiation poisoning, there are also reports of the grass dying from where the UFO floats. If they are using some sort of plasma propulsion it is highly hazardess to people, and plants etc.

top topics

join