It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Proven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I was watching this program on the Scifi channel called Proof Positive. They ran through three different claims by three different people. The last one was a claim from (cant seem to remember his name at the moment) that remote viewing was very accurate, and that he developed methods to teach anybody remote viewing.

to prove or disprove it, they had a target ride a motorcycle around a city, along a predetermined route for an hour. they brought 12 of this guys students in, and gave them an hour to RV, and then a half hour to sketch and summarize waht they had RVed. These 12 students came from different parts of the world, and from different professional backgrounds.

To prove it was real, the instructor read through all the summaries and sketches, and hoped to get at least 4-5 connections between the sketches, and the targets route. He ended up making 12 connections i believe.

Also, they had an LA highway patrol trooper in the room to observe the remote viewing session, and review the summaries. This patrolman was interested in remote viewing used for policework. He was very impressed with all of thier abilities, and wants to bring in a remote viewer to the force, as a sort of test.

In any case, this TV program proved the reality of remote viewing as best it could.

*EDIT* i found a link to the exact episode which can be found below.
www.tv.com...

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Demonic Aura]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember watching that show briefly yesterday. I found it especially intriguing that one of the Remote Viewers was able to draw the design on one of the crewman's t-shirt. Cool stuff.

join