It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the End! ~ World War III

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Revelations can be interpreted with various meanings. Although there are clear indications of the coming of times is at hand, you may also ponder the thought that many within agency's do have people who follow incidents which have a distinct correlation between the apocalypse and world events on a very high level.

We are well aware that at some point it will be made public and that mass hysteria will grip the majority of the world population followed by the a body of entity's who will govern the planet for the benefit of a higher order.

There has been a constant battle between groups on who is to represent this higher order upon human beings. It will be no nation but a combination of events, that is the order to which humanity will be forced to kneel.

What is the single most sort after information that humanity has been seeking in the past and is processing to present to the current and future generations. That is your answer, there is no mystery or hidden agenda's as to the methods being applied, it is very well out in the open, as i have mentioned previously, we are well aware of what exactly that process is and how it must be presented. Do you ?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Revelations can be interpreted with various meanings. Although there are clear indications of the coming of times is at hand, you may also ponder the thought that many within agency's do have people who follow incidents which have a distinct correlation between the apocalypse and world events on a very high level.

We are well aware that at some point it will be made public and that mass hysteria will grip the majority of the world population followed by the a body of entity's who will govern the planet for the benefit of a higher order.

There has been a constant battle between groups on who is to represent this higher order upon human beings. It will be no nation but a combination of events, that is the order to which humanity will be forced to kneel.

What is the single most sort after information that humanity has been seeking in the past and is processing to present to the current and future generations. That is your answer, there is no mystery or hidden agenda's as to the methods being applied, it is very well out in the open, as i have mentioned previously, we are well aware of what exactly that process is and how it must be presented. Do you ?

Revelations, you know, is not interpreted. You know that would add curses to the one doing so and you know this is why I speak to Helen in hopes that she would hear.

Mat 2:4 And having gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he asked of them where the Christ was to be born.
Mat 2:5 And they said to him, In Bethlehem of Judea, for so it has been written by the prophet,
Mat 2:6 "And you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judea, in no way are you least among the governors of Judah, for out of you shall come out One ruling, who shall shepherd My people Israel." Mic. 5:2
Mat 2:7 Then secretly calling the wise men, Herod asked of them exactly the time of the star appearing.
Mat 2:8 And sending them to Bethlehem, he said, Having gone, exactly inquire about the child. And when you find him, bring me word again so that coming I may also worship him.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Hi letthe/

I DO NOT interpret/translate the Book of the Apocalypse ....neither do I state to know of my OWN accord of what Scripture says.

I also do not use my OWN translation of Scriptures, as these are left for those that have authority to do so...as it is written in Scripture.

Most of the PROPHECIES were written in the early centuries by HOLY men of strong FAITH and true believers in Christ our Lord.
The First were picked by Jesus Christ Himself,He then told them to PICK honest firm in the faith and so they did....
These have been handed down and all bear WITNESS of one and the same meaning....not different, but all ONE and the Same.
They have not changed in WORD and many of those prophecies have come out 100%, this only leaves third world war and what is leading up to it.....I on my OWN do not have authority to change that.

''But though we, or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8

''My people did not hear My voice,
and Israel harkened not to Me ... They gave Me gall for My food,
and in My thirst they gave Me vinegar to drink ... Let their eyes be darkened,
and their back bend down always.
Pour out Thy indignation upon them: let Thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
Let their habitation be made desolate, and let there be no One to dwell in their tabernacles,
because they have persecuted Him Whom Thou hast smitten,
and they have added to the grief of My wounds.
Add Thou iniquity upon their iniquity; and let them not come into Thy justice.
Let them be blotted out of the Book of the Living, and with the Just let them not be written.''
Psalm 80:12,68:22-29

''You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears,
you always resist the Holy Ghost; as your fathers did,
so do you also.
Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted?
And they have slain them who foretold the coming of the Just One,
of Whom you have now been the betrayers and murderers''.
Acts 7:51-52

''They have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them ... They have forsaken Me and served strange gods.''
1 Kings 8:7-8

''Let their eyes be dim so that they cannot see,
and let them walk bent-backed forever with a heavy load.''
Psalm 68:24

Prophets of the Old Testament KNEW what they were talking about!
And so we also have PROPHETS of the NEW who warn us of what is happening,but many do not listen.
Why?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Helen, do you not lay a "Map of the End!- World War 3"?

Mat 24:4 And answering, Jesus said to them, See that not any leads you astray.
Mat 24:5 For many will come in My name, saying, I am the Christ. And they will cause many to be led astray.
Mat 24:6 But you are going to hear of wars and rumors of wars. See, do not be terrified. For all things must take place, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation will be raised against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be famines and plagues and earthquakes against many places.
Mat 24:8 But all these are a beginning of throes.
Mat 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to affliction, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
Mat 24:10 And then many will be offended, and they will deliver up one another and will hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets will be raised and will cause many to err.
Mat 24:12 And because lawlessness shall have been multiplied, the love of the many will grow cold.
Mat 24:13 But the one who endures to the end, that one will be kept safe.
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.
Mat 24:15 Then when you see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (the one reading, let him understand), Dan. 11:31; 12:11

Mat 24:16 then let those in Judea flee into the mountains;
Mat 24:17 the one on the housetop, let him not go down to take anything out of his house;
Mat 24:18 and the one in the field, let him not turn back to take his garment.
Mat 24:19 But woe to the ones having a child in womb, and to those suckling in those days!
Mat 24:20 And pray that your flight will not occur in winter nor in a sabbath.
Mat 24:21 For there will be great affliction, such as has not happened from the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever will be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days were shortened, not any flesh would be saved. But on account of the elect, those days will be shortened.
Mat 24:23 Then if anyone says to you, Behold, here is the Christ! Or, Here! Do not believe.
Mat 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will rise up. And they will give great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I tell you beforehand.
Mat 24:26 Then if they say to you, Behold, He is in the wilderness; do not go out. Behold, He is in the inner rooms; do not believe.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning comes forth from the east and shines as far as the west, so also will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:28 For wherever the dead body may be, there the eagles will be gathered.
Mat 24:29 And immediately after the affliction of those days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Mat 24:30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the heavens. And then all the tribes of the land will wail. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and much glory. Dan. 7:13
Mat 24:31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the heavens to their ends.
Mat 24:32 But learn the parable of the fig tree: When its branch becomes tender and it puts out leaves, you know that the summer is near;
Mat 24:33 so also you, when you see all these things, know that it is near at the doors.
Mat 24:34 Truly I say to you, In no way will this generation pass away until all these things have occurred.
Mat 24:35 The heaven and the earth will pass away, but My Words will not pass away, never!
Mat 24:36 But as to that day and that hour, no one knows, neither the angels of Heaven, except My Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah, so also will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:38 For as they were in the days before the flood: eating, and drinking, marrying, and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah went into the ark.
Mat 24:39 And they did not know until the flood came and took all away. So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:40 At that time two will be out in the field; the one is taken away, and the one is left;
Mat 24:41 two grinding at the mill; one is taken away, and one is left.
Mat 24:42 Watch, then, for you do not know in what hour your Lord comes.
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the housemaster had known in what watch the thief comes, he would have watched and not have allowed his house to be dug through.
Mat 24:44 Because of this, you also be ready, for in that hour you think not, the Son of Man comes.
Mat 24:45 Who then is the faithful and wise servant whom his Lord has set over His household, to give to them the food in season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant whom his Lord shall find so doing when He comes.
Mat 24:47 Truly I say to you, He will set him over all His substance.
Mat 24:48 But if that wicked slave says in his heart, My Lord delays to come,
Mat 24:49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and to drink with the ones drinking,
Mat 24:50 the Lord of that slave will come in a day in which he does not expect and in an hour which he does not know,
Mat 24:51 and will cut him in two, and will appoint his portion with the hypocrites. There will be weeping and gnashing of the teeth.

I don't seek to put you in arms Helen.
I am your friend, though I seem your enemy...I am not against you. We are human through Humility....I have not meant to offend you...Trumpets don't always sound off as you think they would.....Hold fast to what is true....I will say no more to you, nor post any more scripture., but am here to encourage you....Remember who is with you always....keep him in mind...."who has no form that we should see him".

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi letthe/

I DO NOT interpret/translate the Book of the Apocalypse ....neither do I state to know of my OWN accord of what Scripture says.

I also do not use my OWN translation of Scriptures, as these are left for those that have authority to do so...as it is written in Scripture.

Most of the PROPHECIES were written in the early centuries by HOLY men of strong FAITH and true believers in Christ our Lord.
The First were picked by Jesus Christ Himself,He then told them to PICK honest firm in the faith and so they did....
These have been handed down and all bear WITNESS of one and the same meaning....not different, but all ONE and the Same.
They have not changed in WORD and many of those prophecies have come out 100%, this only leaves third world war and what is leading up to it.....I on my OWN do not have authority to change that.

''But though we, or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8

ICXC NIKA
helen

I encourage you to read the rest of that verse in context...Galatians. Note especially verse 1:6 and 1:7. This is most important for you to see. Paul speaks of their being one gospel that is not another, yet it has been perverted.

Helen how does a child think life comes into the world? Even the little children know, why have adults forgotten? Why have the hearts of so many grown cold, that they have forgotten their maker?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Hi letthe/
Children to be baptised!
That is what you are referring to!

Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God (John 3:5)

Let the children come to Me, and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the Kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 19:14).
As St. Paul says, we are called upon to confess one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism (Eph. 4:5).
Holy Spirit. Holy Scripture itself speaks of the baptism of whole families by the Apostles (Acts 16:14-15; 30-39;
1 Cor. 1:16),

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Rome and the rest, one flock, one shepherd.

One world government!

Resurrection of the Dead

Quick call STARS!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Rome and the rest, one flock, one shepherd.

One world government!

Since those very foundations were built on faith, so to can faith be brought down thus bringing down everything that is built on faith. It is up to the individual to listen to his inner soul or conscious that will allow his or her soul to attain what he strives from the very day he acknowledges his existence.

Resurrection of the Dead

Quick call STARS!

Many will witness but so few will understand the reasoning.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi letthe/
Children to be baptised!
That is what you are referring to!

Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God (John 3:5)

Let the children come to Me, and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the Kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 19:14).
As St. Paul says, we are called upon to confess one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism (Eph. 4:5).
Holy Spirit. Holy Scripture itself speaks of the baptism of whole families by the Apostles (Acts 16:14-15; 30-39;
1 Cor. 1:16),

ICXC NIKA
helen

Closer Helen...much closer. Not the baptism...you are still thinking of a building...he's much closer then that....

Reread this out loud to yourself. It speaks not of baptism but of birth as you can see for yourself.

What is the born one do? He is baring the little children. Children are not given or taken in marriage but are as angles in heaven...the kingdom belong to these and where he is you shall be also, if you send him he will prepare for you...if he go...

It speaks clearly. What happens when a woman is about to give birth?

Does not her "water" break? "

"I tell you the truth, unless one be born from above they shall not SEE the Kingdom of God."

Where is the Kingdom of God, spoken plainly by Jesus located? Is it not INSIDE OF YOU?

The heaven extent to your head and the earth is your footstool.

Peace

<< 2  3  4   >>

join