It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the End! ~ World War III

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by queenannie38

Wow although we all wish that were true, There will be war as there is war and rumors of war to a point right now that any little thing will have most of the world at war big time like what is happening in Pakistan right now, Kosovo wanting Independence and the Serbs threating war with the Russian navy heading to the Med to give support to them. Israel could bomb Iran any day. If it looks like Mushariff is in danger of being overthrown by radicals NATO will rush in from Afghanistan to secure the military bases and nuke sites. India will not sit Idly by either and I'm sure they would take all of northern Pakistan before the U.S. says stop we have everything under control.
While the U.S. is heavily occupied, Serbs with the help of Russia could take Kosovo and more. Turkey could move to stop the Serbs and get into it with Russia and Greece. Now NATO would be in a pickle, Who do they back Greece or Turkey. If Russia is with Greece and NATO ordered Turkey into Kosovo then Greece would be risking allot. Greeks and the Turks cause big problems for NATO. If Russia gets into Turkey then you know they will give Israel a try and Israel will nuke the advancing Russian Army and stop them cold.
I wouldn't want to be living in Greece right now!!

Sorry, but Turkey don't share common boundary with Serbia, so they can't intervente (better to say invade). But, there are Turkish soldiers in KFOR.

Who knows, maybe you have right as Otto von Bismarck had: "Eines Tages wird der große europäische Krieg wegen irgendeiner Dummheit auf dem Balkan ausbrechen", soll der deutsche Kanzler Otto von Bismarck kurz vor seinem Tod gesagt haben.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
interesting

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Wow although we all wish that were true, There will be war as there is war and rumors of war to a point right now that any little thing will have most of the world at war big time like what is happening in Pakistan right now, Kosovo wanting Independence and the Serbs threating war with the Russian navy heading to the Med to give support to them.

There has ALWAYS been conflicts or rumors of conflicts in the world.
We are after all one contentious bunch of apes.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow all of that is interesting. I didnt know some of this stuff. I am into learning more about this stuff. I know I am learning more lately just by reading the Catholic bible which has more to it then even our regular king james version bible.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Helen, This is off track, so I do apologize, but in another thread you said that in both the New and Old testaments it was stated that after a person dies, the soul lingers for forty (40) days.

I have searched here there and everywhere in both the New and Old Testament using 40 and Forty and have yet to see this indicated. So, will you please point that out here? Otherwise, I am not content to see any need to put any energy into this current post.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
Helen, This is off track, so I do apologize, but in another thread you said that in both the New and Old testaments it was stated that after a person dies, the soul lingers for forty (40) days.

I have searched here there and everywhere in both the New and Old Testament using 40 and Forty and have yet to see this indicated. So, will you please point that out here? Otherwise, I am not content to see any need to put any energy into this current post.

Hi jdposey/

The state of the soul after death.......As Christ remained for 40 days; and ate fish on his final day with his disciples likewise, the human soul remains with us for 40 days and we eat fish for the makaria (memorial supper) in celebration of the 40th day ascension.
The parallel is, as the jews wandered for 40 years before entering the promised land......
And so the soul wanders for 40 days before entering into Paradise(if found worthy)and awaits for the resurrection of the living and the dead at Judgment Day at the End of the World(shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust" Acts 24:14-15)...as described in 'Revelation' and elsewhere in Scripture.
It is also worthy to know that the prayers are read for the Soul on the........
Third day....For we are babtised in God our Father,and Of The Son and Holy Spirit,also Possesing three virtues for our Salvation....being ,Faith, Hope and Love!
On the 9th day........offering prayers for the dead(same was done in the Old Testament)...that the soul be found worthy to be numbered among the choirs of the saints through the prayers and intercession of the nine ranks of angels.(Scripture in Old Testament of the ranks in Angels...see also Scripture in Revelation)
and on 40th day.........As Christ was victorious over the devil(the Resurrection)and having spent forty days in fasting and prayer,revealed Himself to His Disciples and ate with them fish on the Fortieth day......so the Holy Church likewise, offers for the departed prayers, acts of charity and the Bloodless Sacrifice throughout the forty days...(fish is eaten on the 40th day celebrated in remembrance of Christ....Correct Word is Pascha in the New Testament, which also relates to the Old 'Passover'(it is known as 'Easter' in the English translation)....Pascha is always celebrated 1 week after the Jewish Passover....as again it was in the Old Testament, NEVER before!

quote///The appearance of the resurrected Christ to His disciples continued for forty days; He strengthened their faith,
and told them not to leave Jerusalem, because He was sending to them that which was promised from the Father: the Holy Spirit. He commanded them to preach the Gospel and baptize all the peoples in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Matt 28:19).

The Soul is also taken to 'hell'(aerial space) (as did Christ go to 'hades' to free those that were before Christ....Christ became the Sacrificial Lamb,as was foretold)to be shown what or what not can be expected, prayers are needed for the dead....this is taken from the Old Testament forwarded to the New Testament........Many Psalms are read during the prayers of the dead.

"the prayer of a righteous man availeth much"(James 5:16)

Other interesting facts!
the word “quarantine” means “forty days”
The average length of human gestation is 280 days, or 40 weeks..
The Number 4 is also somehow connected to the earth....mathematical equation.

hope that answers your question.

helen

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What about the map regarding the WWII? WWI?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
What about the map regarding the WWII? WWI?

Hi TheOne/

It got Lost!

This is the only Map I know of...it may will be because ,it is the Map that will bring APOCALYPSE(Revelation)into the final stages of Mankind!

I know of Prophecies that had been said prior to World war 1 and World war 2.
I may have posted these a few years back,translated from the Greek...and should still be found in the 'Prophecy' section of ATS.

helen

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What an extraordinary thread. I am very grateful for the map, and I am reminded of some of the prophecies of Blessed Anna Maria Taigi which correlate with some of what is on this map. Fascinating !

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Helen, thanks for your response! Exactly what doctrine is this coming from? (i.e. Catholic?)

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Apocalypse and end times is a theory brought on by religion.
Religion however is not provable.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

This is the only Map I know of...it may will be because ,
it is the Map that will bring APOCALYPSE (Revelation)
into the final stages of Mankind!

taking that notion a little further...

the 'Map' may well be the 'revelation' that un- seals the Book of Daniel which was 'Shut Up' as in closed or sealed until those 'end times'
spoken of in the scriptures.

i'm going to outline Daniel's labyrinth of twists & turns concerning the
Kings of the North and South which supposedly depict the nation Israel and their contemporary antagonist of the end-times, intent on the destruction of jerusalem and the regathered peoples.

If this map and a cursory look at the chronology of events told in the Book of Daniel seem to coincide then i would study the theory deeper.
After all, we are told in scripture that humanity would come to understand
the meaning & language in the prophetic Book of Daniel, at the proper time, pehaps this map is the 'code' or 'key' to the revelation...
and nobody has seen it as such Yet!

the old adage, ~One must empty their cup~ for new Tea
seems to be applicable here,
thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Hi/

I'm Greek Orthodox.
One Holy Apostolic Catholic(universal)Church.

Take care,
helen

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Helen

russians would prefer to take europe all the way down to rome .

which is exactly why the orthodox justice will be fought against by pope himself .

this map is a wishfull thinking at it's most innocent .

istanbul gets a russian attack and one would still get agia sopha in tact to put a cross on top ?

hmmm, right there , wishfull thinking again .

have you seen what grozny looks like ?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

The end of the World scenario begins in Constantinople.
It is said that since Christianity Flourished in Constantinople, it will also End there.
A great King will arise and then the Antichrist will appear shortly after.
There are many legends surrounding the King.
Some say it is the The King who turned to Marbe~
It is famous among the Greeks in Greece...
There are many legends associated to the Marble King.
In another thread Associated with the Marble King

a bit more History~

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi/

Elder Paisios lived in our Century/

Concerning the War to come and the coming of the Antichrist he said ...

Sorry I seem to be getting alot of ''Page load errors!!!

Links dont work...
I'll try and get some Greek Links and translate them into english myself.

ICXN
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"There will be a war," continued Batiushka, "and where it takes place no people will remain. But before this, the Lord will send weak people minor sicknesses, and they will die. During the time of Antichrist, however, there will be no death.' "The third World War will be not for repentance, but for destruction." A sister asked: Then all will perish?" "No, if believers are washed with blood they will be joined to the ranks of martyrs, but the non-believers will go to hell," replied Batiushka. "And until the number of fallen angels is restored, the Lord will not come to judge.

Concerning another prophecy of the the war to come....
The Prophetic Gift in the last Times, Schema-Archimandrite Lavrenty of the Chernigov-Trinity Convent

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Perhaps many members are not aware of the significance of Mt. Athos. Just to get those brain cells working, this is the location where Mr. Putin first visit's when he arrives to Greece, during which his stay it is closed to all public access even when he arrives incognito .

This is the very location that the Chinook chopper went down with passengers from various heads of the Greek church who should not have been passenger's but rather a delegation of Russian diplomats that had been scheduled and the information was leaked two months prior to their visit. Subsequently the diplomats did arrive but on random dates to one another.

All media coverage of the downed chopper was drowned within five days and all information has been classified and forwarded to the FSB regarding the findings.

Thats just for the record.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hi tristar/

I see you are well read!

President Putin visits Mount Athos frequently...
And so does Prince Charles and his father Prince Philip,who was An Orthodox Christian before marrying the Queen...
Prince Charles and Philip are regulars at Mount Athos.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That is correct, they have many organizations which are handled by a trust fund which by coincidence is the same institution which handles Mr. Latsi, Aggelopoulou,Bardinogiani to mention the most media recognized.

Perhaps i could locate the video of the birthday held in honor of such a citizen and his direct defiance to the established elite in the U.K.. I am referring to the incident with the Queen and the flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join