It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the End! ~ World War III

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So with all this that you have posted, What is the order of war between who first and so on? From what I have read before is that America fights a limited war with Russia and China after getting sucker punched with a nuke, France nukes Russia to get our back and the response from Russia wipes out France and then England does the same and gets the same response from Russia .Then Russia turns on the Anti-Christ and his power ( China ). America and Russia then join forces and turn China to Ashes. While the big boys duke it out the rest of NATO fight Germany and Turkey with the rest of the Gog Magog Alliance. The remaining forces left do battle at Megido to unseat the Anti-Christ.
Just wondering if you have other Ideas and what would be the spark that and what crisis brings the anti-Christ.
From what I have been told is that the King ( Great Monarch ) who leads the fight against the anti-Christ is from France and he is from the old royal family there.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Helen -

There isn't going to be any more wars on Earth. Absolutely NOT. The former is passing away and will not be allowed to wreak havoc or spread fear and terror anymore.

GOD said.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

There isn't going to be any more wars on Earth. Absolutely NOT. The former is passing away and will not be allowed to wreak havoc or spread fear and terror anymore.

I wish this statement was true, however it is not. There is war now and there will always be war aslong as humankind governs this planet. That is why God will setup his kingdom here on earth very soon.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers

I wish this statement was true, however it is not.

It IS true. It isn't my statement. It's GOD's.

There is war now and there will always be war as long as humankind governs this planet. That is why God will setup his kingdom here on earth very soon.

And when he does, war will be over.

For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:10-11

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yes when he does come it will be over. You are right there. But before he comes WW3 will inevitably take place as it is part of the great tribulation which God sends upon the earth in these coming days. So before there is peace there will be more war. Things get worse before they get better.

The passage you read from Jeremiah was for a prophecy of the past and not of the end times.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hi,
sorry I haven't gotten back to this thread sooner!

The 'Map of the World' was found in the 17th century at Mount Athos(Holy Mountain..Greece)this is as much as I can read from the copy that is on that site.
Translation from the Greek to English never translates exact for words....
The highlighted areas on the map is done for easier reading(not on original)
The War will start from troublesome areas in the Balkans.....Countries highlighted are Bulgaria, Macedonia,Dalmatia,Slavonia,Serbia and a few others I cant make out.

The rest is in English translation......which foretells of the countries that will go to war.
From another Prophecy.....Russia will attack Turkey and there will be much blood shed there...
Constantinople is in the Middle of the Map because Christianity flourished in the third century....Church of Saint Sophia(WISDOM)
Constantinople will again be governed by Greece .......This war will not last long.
Prophecy says that Faith will spread all over the World......Antichrist shall also make his appearance.
With the Antichrist, so shall two prophets of the Old appear....Enoch and Elijah(Elias)who shall proclaim that the End is near.

helen

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
There is so much info in the Greek language about the end of times......

Yes and there is so much in the Greek language about Zeus, Diana, Hecate, Mitas, Perseus, Pegasus, Poseidon, Eris, Apollo, Titans, Aphrodite, using Mercury as medecine, Cyclops, the list goes on.

Do you see where i'm going with this?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Originally posted by helen670
There is so much info in the Greek language about the end of times......

Yes and there is so much in the Greek language about Zeus, Diana, Hecate, Mitas, Perseus, Pegasus, Poseidon, Eris, Apollo, Titans, Aphrodite, using Mercury as medecine, Cyclops, the list goes on.

Do you see where i'm going with this?

hi/
I do see where you are going with this, yes!

What has translating the Greek prophecy into the English have to do with ''Zeus, Diana, Hecate, Mitas, Perseus, Pegasus, Poseidon, Eris, Apollo, Titans, Aphrodite, using Mercury as medecine, Cyclops, the list goes on.'' anyway?
I'm sure you know that, I was referring to the Greek Prophecies, and not some 'list that goes on',many prophecies relating to the end of times, have been written in the Greek Language since early Christianity...translation slightly changes..
Most of the Prophecies were written in the Greek language as this was the spoken language back then... and because the prophecies foretold of many disasters to befall Greece and the surrounding lands!
Although Greece had the many 'gods' once upon a time, it became a Christian country and old beliefs were replaced with the new!
Jesus Christ came to save the sinners(*those that missed the mark*)and not those that thought they were better then anyone else(pride)
If one is suffering and does not seek help, then how does another know to help that person if they are not eager to listen or receive the help ?

The Ancient Church

Hope that helps your list!

helen
EDIT....*SINNER* Translates to miss the mark.

[edit on 12/27/2007 by helen670]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers

Yes when he does come it will be over. You are right there. But before he comes WW3 will inevitably take place as it is part of the great tribulation which God sends upon the earth in these coming days. So before there is peace there will be more war. Things get worse before they get better.

For GOD's sake, how much worse do you people want it to get? Remember WWI and WWII? Do you think GOD wants us to have more sorrow? YOU and all the so-called 'prophets' (read:profits) of GOD may wish for war all you want - it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Mark my words.

Besides all that - any attempt of HUMANS to start a nuclear war will come to nothing since there is not a single warhead on this planet that has not been de-fused....and any new ones will be taken care of in the same way as the rest.

The passage you read from Jeremiah was for a prophecy of the past and not of the end times.

Did you notice the word 'END'?

Expected End.

PEACE.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Wow although we all wish that were true, There will be war as there is war and rumors of war to a point right now that any little thing will have most of the world at war big time like what is happening in Pakistan right now, Kosovo wanting Independence and the Serbs threating war with the Russian navy heading to the Med to give support to them. Israel could bomb Iran any day. If it looks like Mushariff is in danger of being overthrown by radicals NATO will rush in from Afghanistan to secure the military bases and nuke sites. India will not sit Idly by either and I'm sure they would take all of northern Pakistan before the U.S. says stop we have everything under control.
While the U.S. is heavily occupied, Serbs with the help of Russia could take Kosovo and more. Turkey could move to stop the Serbs and get into it with Russia and Greece. Now NATO would be in a pickle, Who do they back Greece or Turkey. If Russia is with Greece and NATO ordered Turkey into Kosovo then Greece would be risking allot. Greeks and the Turks cause big problems for NATO. If Russia gets into Turkey then you know they will give Israel a try and Israel will nuke the advancing Russian Army and stop them cold.
I wouldn't want to be living in Greece right now!!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
replyshakyaheirpost by ShakyaHeir

I do believe that we condemn ourselves through sin. There is no good in mankind. God does not condemn us to Hell we do it ourselves. We cannot achieve salvation through works but only through the sacrifice of his son on the cross, who died in our place for our sins. I could quote you chapter and verse but maybe you should read the bible for yourself. Try the greek and aramaic version if you don't like translation. Sorry for the hijack ignorance isn't bliss in this case.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Like I said - everyone is disarmed...

THEY may not realize it (probably not) because it has nothing to do with NATO or human 'treaties' of any sort.

It has been out of their hands for a while - as far as nuclear war and all that jazz.

Trust me...I know.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Where in the bible does it say anything about WW3? How do you know it will be the kind of war that was like the last 2? There're different kinds of war. How do you know WW3 isn't going on right now? Does it need to be announced?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Where in the bible does it say anything about WW3? How do you know it will be the kind of war that was like the last 2? There're different kinds of war. How do you know WW3 isn't going on right now? Does it need to be announced?

Hi Shawn B/

I did not mention of a World War 3 being in the Bible.
If we look at Scripture.....many times over you will see things happening in threes!
I'm not going to mention the significance of 'threes' in Bible Scripture......it is there!

As for the Prophecies concerning the end of times......There is alot of prophecies concerning a 'World War three' .

I guess it's like the saying, ''All good things, come in threes''?
Now,to how much 'good', can a World War3 bring, is out of my hands.

World War three will involve many Countries.....this will involve unity amongst all people that will bring them to the truth, or for others,separate them from the truth....as to what path they choose to follow, will in time be revealed by various prophecies concerning 'the End'.
(Book of the Apocalypse)
Scripture is clear about Gods Kingdom...... 'shall have no end''! My kingdom is not of this world (John 18:36)said the Lord.
in the Nicene Creed it reads.......''I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible...........And shall come again, with glory, to judge both the living and the dead; Whose kingdom shall have no end.
So after the Judgement Day(where the dead shall rise etc...).....there will be no more life as we know of it!
But all shall be changed...A new Heaven and Earth...
Scripture is quite clear.....there remains none to be added or changed.

How do you know WW3 isn't going on right now? Does it need to be announced?

If a World War was to break out.......Yes, we will know of it.
The Whole world will know of it.
Many small wars are breaking out, but this is not a World War....After the initial World war, a 'time' of peace will come.....' And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for the space of half an hour. .....(Revelation 8,1)
This 'silence' will only last for a short period .....before the End occurs....(Apocalypse)

helen

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is the end. My only friend, THE END.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
This is the end. My only friend, THE END.

hmm,
'fair enough'

It is , as you see it, my friend!

helen

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

But every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

My head hurts!
please........

helen

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

What are you smokin? Please fill us in on your dis-armed theory because you know and no I don't trust you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join