It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the End! ~ World War III

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

hope the pic comes up....

This is an actual map at Mount Athos.....Holy Mountain in Greece.....AGION OROS.

mount Athos

The Omega Point~Mt. Athos and the end of the world

Omega is the last letter of the Greek Alphabet.....also meaning the end.
Jesus Christ said I AM the Alpha(first letter of the greek alphabet) and the Omega (The last letter of the greek alphabet)which is the last.

There is alot going on with the E.U at the moment .....regarding the Holy Mountain.....

history and more

more

ORTHODOXY OR DEATH!

Hope thats a bit of info...

IX
helen

The map I posted fits in with the END TIMES prophecies that I have posted in the past.....

One thing I forgot.....
The map is in GREEK.........iLL see if I can get a translation of the countries in English......But most have been put in prophecy that I already have posted.

[edit on 8/31/2005 by helen670]

[edit on 31-8-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is your image I believe

briefcase.pathfinder.gr...

Its far too large to post in the thread ( 1152 x 864 )

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
thanks Dulcimer....

Yeh, thats the map

helen

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The map shows Constantinople(Istanbul) in the centre.......Babylon is on the bottom.
The CROSS is erected on St Sophia cathedral(at the moment on top is theTurkish flag)...it was changed into a museum because the icons of Christ on the ceiling could not be painted over....The ceiling of the St Sophia is a round dome signifying the heavens (Kingdom of God)...

The map also FITS IN with REVELATION ....the spread of the Gospel before the Antichrist comes to power....
Only for a short while the world will experience some good.....as Revelation says .....only for a short time.
quote///
The Gospel will be preached throughout the world 'for a witness unto all nations' (Matt.24,14; Mark 13,10).

The first sorrows will be in the form of calamities: 'famines, pestilences and earthquakes in divers places', fearful sights and great signs from heaven (Matt.24,7-8; Mark, 13,8; Luke 21,11).

Many false prophets will appear and deceive many (Matt.24,11).

last sign before the judgement....
The sign of the Son of man (the Cross) will appear in the heavens and then will take place the Second Coming of Christ with power and great glory. Angels will be sent and shall gather the elect together 'from the four winds' (Matt.24,30-31; Mark 13,26-27, Luke 21,27).
as it is pictured in the map.

I 'll be getting more info later....

IX
helen

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Great stuff Helen. Thanks for the post. Interesting!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Pretty interesting, but it seems...off.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Lifeadventurer/

Pretty interesting, but it seems...off.

Off ?

Flyers thanks!

There is so much info in the Greek language about the end of times......
The Holy mountain in Greece...Mount Athos is very much a part of the end of times....more then people know!
Turkey once again will be involved in the Third World war ....as the MAP shows....
Russia
Dalmatia......Croatia?
Mecedonia ..
many of the countries involved are actually shown in the MAP ....
I am waiting for more info regarding the Map.......

Also Shows a King (chosen by God) to bring Christianity back to it's early days.....There will be alot of blood shed...(as in previous prophecies I have posted here).These prophecies all match up......though they were all written centuries apart.

IX
helen

I forgot to add
Relations between Greece and Turkey

Many believe that the problems have gone away........far from it!
And dont believe what the mainstreem media tells you....
Although this did happen, it has not ended....The Turkish Invation in Cyprus

The Ruler of this Northern nation will replace the Crescent atop Haghia Sophia with the Cross(St Sophia Cathedral), converting that structure back from being a mosque to being an Orthodox Christian Temple.
"The Orthodox Cross will gleam upon [the Cathedral of Ste.] Sophia in the Royal City [of Constantinople. And the City ...] will be filled with the smoke of frankincense and with prayer, and will blossom like unto an heavenly white lily. A great destiny is foreordained for Russia. Therefore will she suffer(3rd world war ), in order that she might be purified and kindle the light of revelation unto the nations."

End times prophecy Greek and Russian

There are also Times and days given.......BUT not the dates of THE YEAR......there are however many signs.......Christ Himself said to WATCH and Pray and to look for SIGNS.
I guess, no one knows their hour of death and that is why the Lord said to always be ready as in ..the parable of the 10 virgins..

helen

[edit on 9/1/2005 by helen670]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
(...)inforative sites(...)

Omega is the last letter of the Greek Alphabet.....also meaning the end.
Jesus Christ said I AM the Alpha(first letter of the greek alphabet) and the Omega (The last letter of the greek alphabet)which is the last.

(...)informative sites(...)

i'm wondering if the NewTestament wordings were 'revised'
as to what the Jesus said, so it would more closely conform to the
churches ideas??
fer instance Martin Luther changed stuff also the KingJamesVersion
used contemporary common language....its not too far fetched to
hold that your above reference of Jesus saying
"...I am the Alpha and the Omega..."
might rather have been, also in the Greek, 'Alpha and Tsampi'
which is more in the mystical, magical realm, which is more in line
with the discourse that Jesus was verbalising at the time??

just as 'Tsaddi' is the 'final' or end, of the Hebrew alphabet

i find it perplexing that you embrace the Rome branch, which is in the pragmatic camp, of the spiritual church
to explain/authenticate/prove mysteries which the Greek branch, which is in the esoteric camp, of the spiritual church and the better revealer thru Orthodoxy....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's an older site that has a few 'nuggets'
www.vincentbridges.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
ST Udio......

Christ is the HEAD OF THE CHURCH.

In concluding His parable, the Lord likens Himself to the 22-23 verses of the 118th Psalm, calling Himself the Rock, which the builders have rejected i.e. the leaders of the Jewish people, and Which became “the chief cornerstone” — the keystone of the grand building of the New Testament Church.

Parable on the Wicked Vinedressers.

(Mat. 21:33-46; Mark 12:1-12; Luke 20:9-19)

A certain landowner, meaning Father God, established a “vineyard,” which means the Church of the Old Testament. Having set a hedge around it, which the analysts interpret as being the law of Moses and all institutions in general, elected so as to safeguard God’s chosen people — Jews — from the heathen’s influence; dug a “winepress” in it, in which the juices were extracted and erected a “watchtower” for the guards, to guard the vineyard against robbers and wild animals. The Holy Fathers reasoned that the words “winepress” and “watchtower” meant altar and church. Having arranged everything for the comfort of the vinedressers,

the rest here...

St Udio , I embrace the early church.....no modernism.

Christ is the same yesterday,today and tomorrow.
People do change scripture to suit their own ideas but the WORD of God has not changed.

I did have a look at the site you put ......thanks

I guess TIME will reveal the truth.

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
ST Udio......

Christ is the HEAD OF THE CHURCH.

In concluding His parable, the Lord likens Himself to the 22-23 verses of the 118th Psalm, calling Himself the Rock, which the builders have rejected i.e. the leaders of the Jewish people, and Which became “the chief cornerstone” — the keystone of the grand building of the New Testament Church.

Parable on the Wicked Vinedressers.

(Mat. 21:33-46; Mark 12:1-12; Luke 20:9-19)

A certain landowner, meaning Father God, established a “vineyard,” which means the Church of the Old Testament. Having set a hedge around it, which the analysts interpret as being the law of Moses and all institutions in general, elected so as to safeguard God’s chosen people — Jews — from the heathen’s influence; dug a “winepress” in it, in which the juices were extracted and erected a “watchtower” for the guards, to guard the vineyard against robbers and wild animals. The Holy Fathers reasoned that the words “winepress” and “watchtower” meant altar and church. Having arranged everything for the comfort of the vinedressers,

the rest here...

St Udio , I embrace the early church.....no modernism.

Christ is the same yesterday,today and tomorrow.
People do change scripture to suit their own ideas but the WORD of God has not changed.

I did have a look at the site you put ......thanks

I guess TIME will reveal the truth.

IX
helen

IF God exists and there is some truth to religion then what we will eventually find out is that all religions got some things wrong and some things right. They all were seeing the same thing but seeing it through the limited scope of perspective that humans are allowed.

No just God would condemn anyone to Hell for not following a specific religion, doubly so for not having said a specific phrase ("I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior"). If you're condemned to Hell for not being Christian I'd rather go to Hell.

IF there is a Heaven and a Hell then Good people go to Heaven and bad people go to Hell, it's as simple as that. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

Oh, and I wholeheartedly agree with the posters who said that Jesus's words and Jesus's life events were probably changed. I mean the New Testament was written how many hundreds of years after Jesus died?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakyaHeir
I mean the New Testament was written how many hundreds of years after Jesus died?

Not likely. One of the best evidences that we have for the New Testament being written during the early first century is the fact that the destruction of Jerusalem isn't brought up in any of the books. We know that Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans at about 70 AD and yet none of the gospels which were written by Jews mention this fact. This clearly dates the New Testament to a time before 70 AD. The only exception to this is the book of Revelation. It was probably written after Jerusalem was sacked.

Think about the recent events in New Orleans but make it much worse. Let's say the Romans came and burned the city to the ground. (How rude) Would you expect a letter written by a person from New Orleans to another person from the same city to glaze over this point of history and speak as if the city still existed? I doubt that you will find this to be true. In fact in the future you would probably be able to date a document by noting if the devastation in New Orleans is mentioned.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
For everybody who is interested, in what is actually written on this map, I attempted to translate the phrases.

-War cry is one
-Russia – North
-Beginning of troublesome events, terrible century, sorrow for 3 years
-Bulgaria, Wallachia, Servia, Macedonia, Slavonia, Dalmatia (region of Croatia), Aulon (region of south Albania)
- Thessaly (mainland region of Greece, just north of Athens)
- Spirit of Revolution Ipirus (Region of South Albania, and northwest Greece)
- sorrow towards (probably reffering towards Thessaly, because of the arrow pointing there)
- Movement of Emperor trouble and cries!
- Trinity
- Disturbing
- very sharp sword of chastisement
- Western Europe (4) the nations and crowds followers of the afternoons
- (onwards) you sail and sail backwards
- sorrow towards
- Persia and the followers
- Emperor see
- Arabia repent
- Only he sees
- Expedition sword of chastisement and preaching of the Gospel
- Bless us!
- 3 saint… (illegible)
- the Emperor returns, and settles
- that the Lord our God the Pantocrator reigned and we lit with delight
- Glory be to Him
- general Joy and delight
- Has won… the root David
- Holy God.
- Rome and the rest, one flock, one shepherd.
- All before me stand, Emperors and soldiers, rich and starving.
- Resurrection of the Dead
- away from me the damned
- come to me, the chosen of my Father
the almighty God and glory give to Him
that the time of judgement has come
end of the world, and new world
For the time is close for the Kingdom of Heavens

(Inside the Circle)
“Constantinople”
- Iron Sword of Chastisement chastises the nations
- Great slaughter, revenge, civil war
- for he is approved by you, man yourself John and defeat your enemies!
- We stand, we stand in peace, this revenge is enough for the unbelievers and comfort.
- Resurrected from the grave he stood.
-Bless us our Lord, Bless us Lord, Bless us Lord.
- great destruction
-Babyl (Babylon probably)

(The headline of the map)
The return of the Holy Cross
Constantinople

(the words at the four corners)
1) Behold thus the unparalleled God had predecided so that the next believers may now that he also converted them with the same blood.
2) Through the Lord of the Forces He decided and wants His hand to undo (probably the order in the world)
3) Slaughter of each other in blood (shall trouble, and enhumble and eradicate a part of)
4) For the Destroyer has come towards Babylon, to change and settle. One flock, one Shepherd, Joy and delight

These are the sayings written on this map of the 18th Century, from the Holy Mount of Agion Oros.

The greek text, for anybody who knows a bit of ancient or byzantine age greek, here it is:

-ΚΡΑΥΓΗ ΠΟΛΕΜΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΙΣ
-ΡΩΣΣΙΑ-ΒΟΡΡΑς(ινα)α β γ δ ε ορα στοιχ.3
-Αρχαι οδυνων τρομερος αιων τριετης δυστυχια
ορα δτοιχ.2
-ΒΟΥΛΓΑΡΙΑ,ΒΛΑΧΙΑ,ΣΕΡΒΙΑ,ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ,ΣΛΑΒΟΝΙΑ,ΔΑΛΜΑΤΙΑ(η σημερινή Κροατία),ΑΥΛΩΝ
ΘΟΡΥΒΟΣ ΟΡΑ ΣΤΧ 8.8 Κ 8
-Θεσσαλία
Πνευμα επαναστατικόν Ηπείρου κ.τ.λ.
(δυο λαβ ορα στοιχ. (δεν φαινεται))
-θορυβος εις 6
-θορυβος εις(μαλλον αναφερεται στη Θεσσαλια διοτι έχει ένα τόξο που δείχνει προς τα εκεί)
-κινησις βασιλέως θορυβος και ολολυγμός!
-τριας
-παρενοχλησις
ορα στοιχ.5;
-ρομφαια οξεια
-δυτική Ευρώπη(τεσσερα)Α
τα φυλλα και τα πλήθη
συνοδοι των εσπερίων
(ΟΡΑ ΣΤΟΙΧ.Ζ 7 3 7 )
-πλέεις και αποπλεεις εις τα οπίσω
ορα στοιχ.3
-θορυβος εις
στοιχ.6.6.3.6.
-ΠΕΡΣΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΛΟΙΠΑ
-Βασιλέως ορα στοιχ.β
-Αραβία κ.τ.π. μετανοειτε
-Αυτός μόνος ορα στ.1
-εκστρατεία ρομφαία κ΄κηρυξις ευαγγελίου(ορα στοιχ.9)
-ελέησον ημάς
-τρεις αγιω...(δυσδιακριτο)
-επιστρέφει ο βασιλεύς και εγκαταστένεται
ορα στοιχ.11
-οτι εβασιλευσεν κυριος ο θεος ημων ο Παντοκράτωρ
κ΄αγαλλιομεθα κι...
Δοξαν αυτω
-χαρά και αγαλλίασις γενική
ορα στ.12
-Ενίκησεν...η ρίζα Δαβίδ
αγιος ο Θεός
-Ρώμη και λοιπά μια ποιμνη,εις ποιμήν
(ΟΡΑ ΣΤΟΙΧ...)
-άπαντες εμού παρίστανται
βασιλείς και στρατιώται
πλούσιοι και πένητες
-αναστασις νεκρών.
-πορεύεσθε απ'εμού οι καταραμένοι
-δεύτε προς εμέ οι εκλεκτοί του Πατρός μου
-.....τον Θεόν και δότε δόξαν
Αυτ'ω οτι ήλθεν η ώρα της κρίσεως αυτού
-συντέλεια και....κ΄νέος κόσμος
-ήγγικε γρα η Βασιλεία των ουρανών

και εντός του κύκλου γράφει
ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥΠΟΛΙΣ
-ρομφαία σιδηρά παταξη τα έθνη
-σφαγή τρομερά,εκδίκησις,εμφύλιος πόλεμος
-αρεστός εστί υμίν ουτος,Ανδρίζου Ιωάννη και νίκα τους εχθρούς σου
-Στώμεν,στώμεν ειρήνη υμείν,αρκεί η εκδίκησις αυτή επι τους απειθείς
και παρηγόρια
-Έγειρε αναστάς εκ του μνήματος.
Κύριε ελέησον,Κύριε ελέησον,Κύριε ελέησον.
-ΣΥΝΤΡΙΜΜΑ ΜΕΓΑ
-ΒΑΒΥΛ

ΚΑΙ Ως ΕΠΙΚΕΦΑΛΙΔΑ Ο ΤΙΤΛΟΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ
ΥΨΩΣΙΣ ΣΤΑΥΡΟΥ στοιχ.3.3. κ 3
ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥΠΟΛΙΣ

ΟΙ ΤΕΣΣΕΡΙΣ ΠΛΕΥΡΕΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΑΡΤΗ.1)ΙΔΟΥ ΛΟΙΠΟΝ Ο ΥΨΙΣΤΟΣ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΧΕ ΠΡΟΑΠΟΦΑΣΙΣΜΕΝΑ ΔΙΑ ΝΑ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΟΥΝ ΟΙ ΜΕΤΑΓΕΝΕΣΤΕΡΟΙ ΠΙΣΤΟΙ ΟΥΣ ΤΩ ΙΔΙΩ ΑΙΜΑΤΙ ΕΞΗΓΟΡΑΣΕΝ.2)ΔΙΑ ΚΥΡΙΟΥ ΤΩΝ ΔΥΝΑΜΕΩΝ ΑΠΕΦΑΣΙΣΕ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΘΕΛΕΙ ΑΝΑΙΡΕΣΕΙ Η ΧΕΙΡ ΑΥΤΟΥ.3)ΣΦΑΓΙΑ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΙΣ ΑΙΜΑΤΗΡΑ(ΠΑΙΔΕΥΣΙΝ ΚΑΙ ΤΑΠΕΙΝΩΣΙΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΞΟΛ/ΣΟΥΝ ΜΕΡΟΥΣ ΑΥΤΟΥ.4)ΔΙΟΤΙ Ο ΕΞΟΛΟΘΡΕΥΤΗΣ ΗΛΘΕΝ ΕΠΑΝΩ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΒΑΒΥΛΩΝΑ.ΜΕΤΑΒΟΛΗΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΙΝ.ΜΙΑ ΠΟΙΜΝΗΝ ΕΙΣ ΠΟΙΜΗΝ.ΧΑΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΓΑΛΙΑΣΙΣ.

I tried to be as accurate as possible.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

used contemporary common language....its not too far fetched to
hold that your above reference of Jesus saying
"...I am the Alpha and the Omega..."
might rather have been, also in the Greek, 'Alpha and Tsampi'
which is more in the mystical, magical realm, which is more in line
with the discourse that Jesus was verbalising at the time??

St Udio, Alpha and Omega is the beginning and ending letters of the word "Αγαπώ", the greek verb for love!

(sexual love would be ερωτας, while brotherlike love would be αγάπη)

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ntinos, I can't thank you enough!

Your English is excellent for a secong language!

Αγαπώ.........Love.
Did not even cross my mind....
I remember reading an article about the missuse of the word....''Αγαπώ''

Thanks again
God bless
IX
helen

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Another interesting thing about this ''Map'' is that all prophecies that are written by true prophets have the EXACT same knowledge about things to come.....
Many had visions on what would happen in Russia On July 17, 1918,......the prophecies came out 100% ....
And I have posted before concerning Russia and the end of the world....
THE SPIRITUAL RENEWAL OF RUSSIA AND THE END OF THE WORLD
The same is happening today.....at a rate many do not know!

So, be warned, my friend. I have given you the signs of the antichrist.
Do not merely store them in your memory. Pass them on to everyone without
stint. If you have a child after the flesh, teach them to him forthwith.
And if you have become a godparent, forewarn your godchild, lest he should
take the false christ for the True. For “the mystery of lawlessness doth
already work."

St Cyril of Jerusalem (circa 315-386)

The Prophets do not merely speak of their OWN MIND but are inspired by God.

“For prophecy never came by the
will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit,” says the apostle
Peter (2 Peter 1:21). The apostle Paul calls the writings as divinely-inspired in 2 Timothy 3:16.

Regarding the importance of the Holy Scriptures Jesus said, “Till heaven and earth pass away,
one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled” (Matt. 5:18).

Moses and Aaron are examples of God.s revelations to the prophets. God sent to a very reti-
cent Moses, his brother Aaron as an intermediary. Being inarticulate, Moses.s bafflement as to
how he would expound God.s will to the people was answered by the Lord: “Thou (Moses) shalt
speak unto him (Aaron) and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his
mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do. And he shall be the spokesman unto the people: and
he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God”
(Exodus 4:15-16).

above quote from here....

Ntinos thanks for the extra help......
IX
helen

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Your English is excellent for a secong language!

Thank you Helen!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
"for he is approved by you, man yourself John and defeat your enemies"!

This verse above from the MAP ...IOUANIS/John in English (prophecy from various prophets and Saints have prophesied that before the end of the world a man will be chosen by God his name starting with I and ending with S.....

St. Andrew the Fool-for-Christ writes: "When his reign [that of the last Orthodox emperor] has ended, the beginning of sorrows will set in. Then the son of iniquity will arise and reign in this city for three and a half years, and cause such wickedness to be done as has not been committed since the beginning of the world. He will decree that fathers should lie with their daughters and mothers with their sons and brothers with their sisters, and whoever refuses to do so will be punished with death. The stench and abomination will rise up before the Lord, Who will be bitterly angered, and He will command His thunder and lightning to smite the earth. Many cities will be burned down, and men will be paralysed with fear."[220]

A fool for Christ is titled as such because .......quote///the essence of this exploit is in a voluntary acceptance of humiliation and insults in order to achieve the height of humility, meekness and goodness of heart and by this to cultivate love even for one's enemies and persecutors.
It is a life-and-death struggle not only with sin, but with the root of sin - pride in all its secret displays.
A fool-for-Christ (yurodivy) is determined to follow the crucified Christ and to live keeping completely away from all earthly comforts...

"Fools for Christ" are saints who acted very strangely in public in order to hide their virtues. Many did strange tings, like running around half dressed in rags, even in the winter, or wearing no clothes at all. Many times they had spiritual gifts of discernment or prophecy. Their podvig (spiritual struggle) is not fit for many, and only was possible because of their deep humility. Two well known "Fools for Christ" are:

* St Xenia of Petersburg
* St Basil (for whom the Great Cathedral in Moscow is named, and who was the only man able to rebuke Tsar Ivan the Terrible, and live)

Back to the MAP of the end......

Constantinople”
- Iron Sword of Chastisement chastises the nations
- Great slaughter, revenge, civil war
- for he is approved by you, man yourself John and defeat your enemies!

Constantinople will be freed by the Russians in a war with Turkey(as many other prophecies have said)
The Gospel will be preached throughout the world ......
Great Slaughter .......Turkey will be no more....Islam will be deafeated...(as many other prophecies point to this)

Rome and the rest, one flock, one shepherd.

As was the beginning ONE FLOCK, ONE SHEPHERD.......refers to the Early church..

(Ntinos, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ).....

the almighty God and glory give to Him
that the time of judgement has come
end of the world, and new world
For the time is close for the Kingdom of Heavens

Time of Judgement begins when Jesus Christ and His sign appears in the heavens.....The SIGN of the CROSS.....
A new world .......His kingdom shall have no end........the 1,000 yrs is NOW(not a literal number) as this was denounced as hearesy at the Second Ecumenical Coucnicl (that's the one that finished the Nicean Creed on which all Christians base their faith on)
The traditional teaching is that the thousand year reign refers to the Church Age where Satan is bound because he can no longer decieve man by hiding the Gospel or good news of the Lord Jesus Christ our God.
For “blessed is the man that hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly” (Psalm 1.1).
And thrice blessed is he “who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near…” (Revelation 1.3).

IX
helen

[edit on 9/9/2005 by helen670]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Helen, the "end of the world, and new world" probably refers to the world after the judgement, not the chiliast idea.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ntinos///

Helen, the "end of the world, and new world" probably refers to the world after the judgement, not the chiliast idea.

Yes, it does......Sorry If I didn't make myself clear....
The 1,000 yrs refers to a WHOLE number.....................which is the CHURCH AGE after Jesus Christ set up His church.

I know MANY believe that we shall live for ANOTHER 1,000 yrs after the Antichrist is dealt with.
This was CONDEMNED at the Second ecumenical council.....
The 1,000 yrs is not to be taken LITERALLY.
And so are many other NUMBERS in Revelation........

The Inconsistency of Chiliasm

IX
helen

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hi/
Thought I would bring this up again as the prophecies related in this thread are coming out.
Russia
The Balkans
Turkey and the Kurds.
Albania
make what you will of it.

helen

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join