Alot of very creepy stuff happened to me in my life and to people that I know. Most of it I believe may been caused by aliens or some supernatrual
force. I'm going to list these events in order of their effect on me, form least to greatest.
Two months ago
- I saw a light in the sky as I looked out my window. It was a yellow-orange sphere. The sky was overcast. It moved slowly and
all the time
- Objects in my basement turn off and on or go haywire by themselves at night. Strange noises can be heard sometimes by many
Six months ago
- I saw a triangular formation of lights. Traveled very slowly and 3 people witnessed it. It turned from a bright yellow to
orange then red and it vanished.
One month ago
- I couldn't sleep one night, I just looked around my room. I checked my alarm clock and it said 1:30am, I turned around and
looked around my room for I swear felt like 15 minutes to half an hour, I looked at the clock again, 5:30am!
6 years ago
- People I know were watching a late night thunder storm in the garage. A light appeared below the clouds and hovered in a figure 8
shape for a while, then darted up back into the clouds.
9 years ago
- I was watching TV in my basement, pitch black, I look down the hall from my couch. I see a triangular formation of green lights
floating in tha air. The stayed there for awhile, I was petrified and froze with terror. The lights dissapeared.
11 years ago
- I never was scared of aliens before this event, I use to watch Unsolved Mysteries on FOX late at night. When pictures of Greys
appeared on the screen or if I see pictures of them I wasn't frightened before this event. One night I feel asleep, I woke up the next morning with
an unusual feeling. On my leg unusual indetations appeared with no explination.
After this event I am petrified of pictures or film that contains aliens, I sleept under my covers for the longest time when I was small. I grew a
fear of the dark and being alone. I still get a chill if I see a picture of a ET.
Note: If there are any typos, please ignore them, it's late I tend to make mistakes.
[edit on 8/30/2005 by GoldEagle]