It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell theory (New one too!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Now, this is mostly baseless speculation. I felt that I should say that early, so if this kind of thing bothers you, stop reading. Now.

I assume most of us know of the 'Roswell Incident' of the late 40's. But what if this is wrong? I present for your approval what I belive to be a new, and unexplored theory to this board.

This starts off with the Roswell Airforce Base, and more to the point what could have happened. It is possible that the 'Bodies' recovered were not from another world, but from ours. Perhaps the US government had dipped into some form of chemical\biological testing on humans. Or maybe breeding men and beasts for a superior soldier.

I included the latter because of the time frame it happens in. We had just defeated Adolph Hitler, and snatched many of the scientists, documents and test weapons. It is known that Hitler had plans for some kind of 'super race', and we could have gotten our mitts on someone high in up this operation, and perhaps documents. Lets say that we did, and it didnt work as well as the government hoped. It flat failed. You need a way to dispose of these bodies, and to make sure they aren't found.

Why go to this kind of extreme, to pose a UFO crash in the New Mexico desert? Speculation. If they created this kind of incident, then no one would stop to think of the real actions taken. The government would probably have a few conspiracy crackpots (present company excluded) hounding them then have to fess up to something on par with Dr.Mengle. So, they came up with a brain child. Simply create a fake crash scene, and use the bodies as false 'aliens'.. Total cover.

After that its a simple policy of blatant lies of 'weatherbaloons' to get people like us wondering if it was infact a UFO, while no one ponders my concept.

Granted, this is baseless speculation, and im sure someone will prove this factaully incorectt. But it was fun to bring some fresh water into the stagnant Roswell lake.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
...Wait, why would they do a ufo crash to dispose bodies?

There's no logical reason....At all. Unless it's like

"Did you hear about the government trying to create a new human soldier thing or something"
"Pfffft, that's nothing. WHAT ABOUT ROSWELL!"

Other than that I can't find another reason at all

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
No, I don't think this theory will fly too well. If they had wanted to dispose of the bodies, they could have simply cremated the corpses or bury them in unmarked graves in a military cemetary. The bodies recovered at the site, were said to be the size of children and after they were removed, the military had ordered 3 child-sized coffins from a funeral home in Roswell. If they were making the Super Soldier, I think they would have waited until the child matured into manhood before declaring them a failure. Also it seems a little silly to stage a crash just to reclaim and dispose the bodies that they could have easily disposed in the first place with less suspicion.

Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Guess you haven't heard of the 'Deformed Japanese dwarves inside a German flying wing attatched to giant balloon' theory.........

That was hillarious when it was published

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
nice. but wy make so ugly supersoilders,

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would highly doubt the government could spawn many creatures of those sizes within a few years.

It's have to grow first once the genes have been spliced - I am sure the technology back then did not have the ability to just "build" creatures from peices here and there

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yeah, i dont think this is a good theory, no offense
, its just it seems to me a more resonable explanation would be the US army was testing rockets at white sands missile range and crashed on mac brazel's ranch.
Some genius army officer released a statement that a 'Saucer' had crashed since at the time, there was alot of interest in saucers. The plan to cover a misfired rocket backfired by sparking alot more interest than they really wanted. That explains the retraction a few days later. either that or it was a saucer

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmitriy
I would highly doubt the government could spawn many creatures of those sizes within a few years.

Or they could of used..human children? Or maybe the ones the nazi's had? Who knows. I mean, there sure are a lot of small breathing living biengs at our government's disposal. Pfft, you guy's don't know what they did last week. A bunch of children didn't listen in school so they were went to Mars. And giant hammers walked over them.

(How's that for mixing a movie and a PSA?)

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Pink Floyd rule

I think you should read up on more about the Roswell incident. Try about 3 books by different UFO investigators or supposed witnesses.

Anyway, your theory has some imagination unlike some

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well, I can't see how you can't be imaginative about this. Other than a big rock from space hit roswell. And..the government lied about the bodies because um...the..president wanted people to notice he started shaving? How can you not be imaginative with this?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I didn't have any realistic expectation that this would fly well, just a little thought process I was kicking about.

But the part about 'Nazi Gene Experements' is still kinda plausible, considering the race to grab the German scientists between the US and Soviet Union. Odds are that one of the sides got someone involved, and this could have piqued their interest. Assuming that the Nazis started this program in '42, then they would be 'child sized' by then.. But I figured that if it wasn't a UFO, then it was the kind of thing that they needed to cover up. Quicikly.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You're seriously considering the fact sadists grew people?

Also, the "Super race" they were talking about was the Arian, Ayrian, however you spell it. You know, blue eyes blonde hair, etc. etc. I doubt they were talking about growing someone.

But I do know they did certain experiments, trying to add limbs, replacing limbs, changing brains, etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
And your point is? Hitler wanted a whole damn country of blonde hair blue eye supermen, and do you think that he was stupid enough to assume this was going to happen on its own?

They were trying replacing brains, limbs, etc. as you mentioned, and it dosen't seem to be a far stretch that they would at least dip their toes in gene research. Granted it is improbable, and I didn't bother to do any of the rigorous fact checking people do hhere. But none the less, it makes a margin of sense to me.

join