It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contest T-Shirts Now AVAILABLE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The emperor has spoken! Now to sacrifice a troll in his honor.

Either way, MIB's or not it's an awesome shirt. And yes a few of my slogans lost and I still think they're awesome.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Give me a break, there are symbols of MIB on an ATS t-shirt. Why does everything have to be so difficult! They are their because the designer wanted them there, that's why!

Exactly! Thanks Simon.

Let me just state this now, because others seemed to have missed the fact that my posts in response were sarcastic humor. You don't get u2u's from me asking why you chose an avatar or why you painted your bedroom a specific color, do you?

If you want to know why...it's simple. I had to draw the damn thing AND make it like 10 inches by 10 inches to fit on a tshirt. Have you ever worked on something that large in photoshop AND made it smooth enough to not be pixelated when printed on a shirt? No easy task.

Not to mention I spent my own time and tried to visually convey the message of the contest winners RATHER than just have some plain text on a shirt...which I COULD have done. I tried to give a bit more.

No big conspiracy there about the "two males" on the shirt. Now can we just end the whole matter?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
so two 'black' male figures... are we to believe not only has ATS become racist, but also sexist and heterophobic too!

btw i'm just messing, cool t-shirts

<< 1   >>

join