It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contest T-Shirts Now AVAILABLE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes, they are here!

Now in the featured section of the ATS STORE we have the slogan shirts by the winners DarkHelmet and AlienS.
Get one today!

(DarkHelmet and AlienS - your FREE ones will be on the way shortly. Thanks for the patience. Have a sneak peek.)

DarkHelmet's Entry:

AlienS's Entry:

Back of both shirts:

[edit on 30-8-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow they look great!!

Great stuff DarkHelmet and AlienS

must be great to see your work printed up on the T shirts

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
love it love it! thanks to DH and AlienS plus Zedd for getting these up. i will order one as soon as i can!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
does anyone else think that on the second t-shirt the two men standing side by side looks a bit gay?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
does anyone else think that on the second t-shirt the two men standing side by side looks a bit gay?

Well, the Men In Black or the Government Spooks are not smiling happy...so no, they don't look "gay."

I would think that anyone concerned with that issue is:
1) homophobic
2) not secure with their own sexuality
3) immature

Don't like it? Don't order it. Like mom said, if you have nothing nice to say...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
looks fake to me i thought Simon made this site back in 95.
just kidding but it looks nice.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is it possible to show members what items are selling best in the store? Like a stats section with a list of all items and how many of each that have been sold.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Those are awesome shirts, I think my slogans would have been better but they won fair and square. I love the shirts, now if only I had a credit card to order with.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hide The Credit Cards

I am SO going to go broke because of the ATS Store.

That's the conspiracy: get people interested, dialed into the community for months and years and then drive them bankrupt with merchandising.

And to think, I just got my last shipment from CafePress last week. I love the ATS UFO clock (made in Mexico, not China, which was surprising), but it ticks too loud for my studio, so I took the battery out, and it's always seven minutes to midnight -- ala the Doomsday Clock.

God I love this place.

[edit on 8/30/2005 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Those look pretty sweet!

Congrats on your wins, guys, the t-shirts rock!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Are you kidding? Car Payments, cable payment, rent, bills, gas, even the money I get from modding and fixing people's computers I just get by. Gas is the main killer though, but if I get some extra cash there is a shirt that looked cool, or a hooded shirt, maybe the alien green t-shirt, or.... Damn you got good stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Well, the Men In Black or the Government Spooks are not smiling happy...so no, they don't look "gay."

I would think that anyone concerned with that issue is:
1) homophobic
2) not secure with their own sexuality
3) immature

Don't like it? Don't order it. Like mom said, if you have nothing nice to say...

1) because i point out something that 'could' be homosexual, doesn't make me a homophobic. if a pointed out two guys kissing and said 'those two are probably homosexual, then it wouldn't make me homophobic.

2) being homophobic, pointing out two guys that may look like they are homosexuals, again doesn't mean i'm insecure about my own sexuality.

3) did it ever occur to you that i could have been messing around and didn't think anyone would take my post as seriously as you?

4) if it's not homosexual, then it's sexist. women use this forum as well as men, yet on a shirt we have two men. we're either driven by our gayness or striving for a woman-free world!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That or you just don't see too may women as MIB's, ATS isn't being sexist.

Either way excellent shirts, can't wait until I find an excuse to buy one.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
on a serious note i really would like to ask the designer, 'why there are two men pictured on the front of the second t-shirt'. as apposed to two women, a man and woman etc...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
on a serious note i really would like to ask the designer, 'why there are two men pictured on the front of the second t-shirt'. as apposed to two women, a man and woman etc...

1) I believe they are called MIB's not WIB's.
2) Because it was deemed offensive to hetrosexuals to have a traditional couple.
3) And I didn't have your number to consult that I was doing things correctly to your specifications.
4) They are only silhouettes. Many women these days wish to wear pants and be equals. Don't you see the one on the left has breasts?

:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
1) I believe they are called MIB's not WIB's.

what does men or women in black have to do with it? if you're on about the movie MIB, then there are also 'women' within that organisation.

2) Because it was deemed offensive to hetrosexuals to have a traditional couple.

why would a straight couple 'offend' a homosexual one? i never said it was offensive, i just wanted to know why you put up two cliche silhouettes of the sign on a men's bathroom.

3) And I didn't have your number to consult that I was doing things correctly to your specifications.

i never said something was correct or wrong, i wanted to 'know' why you put two men there, and so far you have yet to answer 'why'.

4) They are only silhouettes. Many women these days wish to wear pants and be equals.

wearing pants has nothing to do with being equal to men. should women also scratch their crotch to also show men that women can scratch their crotches too?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The concept is how can you tell they're guys? Just because they don't wear skirts? Believe me, stick figures can suprise you with gender.

And on another serious note, I've never heard of a female MIB paying a visit. ATS isn't being sexist, it's the agency that sends out the MIB's.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
The concept is how can you tell they're guys? Just because they don't wear skirts? Believe me, stick figures can suprise you with gender.

i'm not saying there needs to be one with a skirt and one without...why have those two silhouettes there anyway? there must be a reason for the design to have them there. those two stick figures are identical and women are not identical 'looks-wise' to men.

any number of designs and symbols could have been put there, yet two apparent male silhouettes are chosen. we could argue all day that women could also wear pants, but on the whole they are two males, and i just want to know why?? is that too much to ask?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think it's more than obvious that those are MIB's... which are always portrayed as males. When the shirt says "they're not out to get me", it's possibly referring to them. I think someone is just a little upset his slogan didn't win. This is the Dr. Love part 2.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by DarkHelmet]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Give me a break, there are symbols of MIB on an ATS t-shirt. Why does everything have to be so difficult! They are their because the designer wanted them there, that's why!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join