It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans came from Space - Seriously !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
NASA is not keeping any kind of secrets from us, they already proved that we humans came from space..only religious fanatics are trying to stop them from teaching it to children and anyone who knows whats really going on. But NASA has not kept anything from humans. If those religious freaks would back off maybe NASA and other space organizations can help advance peoples perspective on things, until then people will just believe whatever they read in the bible, becouse they think that it is the only way to keep us from seeing the true origin of where we came from and who we are. Like one scientist said " If we don't know where we came from, we don't know who we are".

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASSASSIN651

I have to admit, we do have apelike characteristics, it defenitely is a possibility that we are just the result of the evolutionary process. But I do believe that extra-terrestrials do play a part in our creation or possibly our evolution.

I agree with your theory of us being hybrids, but I think our "original" form was an upright walking primate, but not necessarily with the IQ of a monkey.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Let me tell you all a little something about the bible it has been written and re-written millions of times. And It has absolutely nothing to do with the creation of the universe. A religion based on a man named adam who came from the ground and who's organs were given to create eve, is not a religion to be taken seriously, it is probably one of the most fake impressions of human creation that has ever been written into a book.
Now as far as evolution, evolution is the only way we are hear right now online talking about how we were created, with out evolution we would all- everything, water, fire, dust, sand, sun - these things would not be in existence today.
I know that some think evolution was created by god, and the stars were created by god as well.. but..that makes no sense becouse, no one can tell us who god really is? physically what he is? who has prove this theory?
religious scholars mostly talk about the history of jesus, not the history of god..why is that? hmm...makes you wonder. Ah but all they can tell us is jesus is gods son so jesus possesses gods powers? i think not. it would take a totally ignorant person to believe that is true.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by 1111111111111]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
where are you people getting all these "facts"
i dont understand how people can say some of the things they say with complete disregard about what they sound like. with no proof, no science, no data, no calculations, nothing to back up their claims... just "personal theories" and what they think might have happened eons ago. despite having nothing to back up anything, yet willing to defend their claims with ven more unfoundd theories.
oh ATS... what have you become...
im going to be more selective on threads i click on from now on. ill use the thread titles as a selection filter.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Odium

Indeed!!!
The ancient Sumerians also clearly stated that we were created by the gods(annunhaki....spelling????). The Sumerians also clearly stated the gods came from the stars(Thats what annunhaki means).
The gods also taught us(Sumerians) about our solar system thousands of years before we knew anything, the Sumerians knew about every planet in our solar system, detailed properly by colour, size and position in our solar system. Tell me how do such primitive people(by our known standards) get this info????

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No facts to fall back on? why do we need to show facts, isn't this site a free speech site? i actually know for fact millions, billions of years ago, there was " nothing and bang everything came in to existence in single instant " i have done research on this I'm not just speaking to speak nonsence, i have searched in science books, science articles watched documentary's, everything that i can to understand this point.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

I also agree, scientists have shown us that ancient civilizations, Egyptians, Mayans, figured out the star system way before there time, they were defiantly ahead of there time.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Humans are far too closely related to other species on this planet to allow for the concept that we (as a species) came directly from another planet. We are born here, derived from here. We are a product of Earth. This should be a point of pride for us.

There are some that suggest that was ET interference with our species development. I'm not making any comment that preclude this possibility. However, we are Terran, through and through.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mr conspiracy

You ask "OK. Can you swallow this : "

Well, can you swallow the idea that God created the world in seven days?
Can you swallow the idea that we've evolved from primates?
Can you swallow the idea that there is no past, no future only the present?
Can you believe that we floated to Earth through space on a giant chocolate bar called Blinkey before finally landing on this planet?

I believe we're human, and we've been on this Earth since we evolved, and we are a natural species on this planet. We share our DNA with all species on this planet, from animal to plants to bacteria

So, 'No' I can't swallow your theory, but I do like a bit of chocolate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join