It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans came from Space - Seriously !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
OK. Can you swallow this :

Humans are not Earthlings.

Originally we landed here from another world.

Both science and religion confirms this.

Science tells us that the first spark of life may have come from outer space.

Earth was lifeless and something from deep space brought living things to this planet.

Religion tells us the Eden was somewhere "up there" and that God sent Adam and Eve "down from Paradise"

Paradise is believed to be not on this Earth. It is somewhere "up there" in the heavens.

So how was Adam sent down here if not via a space craft.

He was, therefore, the first Alien on Earth.

Also the Paradise is said to contain all the life sustaining features.

It contains fruits. Adam ate that apple remember.

Guys, WHERE ARE WE ???? !!!!

NASA is hiding something !!

Now its really time to ring home.

Remember Jesus was "taken up" ?

He will also return "from the sky" ?

I think you all get my point.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
mr conspiracy,
Can you support your theory?
Can you provide links to the proofs, links to religious references that confirm ouor alien origions.
How about the scientific proofs of this?
Don't get me wrong, I kind of have my own suspicions that there maybe something of merit to your supposition but with the lack of proof, there is not much that can be discussed, especially since this is a re-occuring theme here on ats.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Our chemical composition that is from our bones is the same as the stars.Well aliens were starting to catch on to our celestial selves.We are just in a dense enviroment.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Earth was lifeless and something from deep space brought living things to this planet.

This far I was with you. I actually started wondering wether the old bible fellas got the whole 'birth of man' thing explained to them by aliens, but they were actually too stupid to understand it correctly. Stuff like evolution, and selective mutation wasn't really known back then, so when the aliens informed us of how we came to be they interpreted it wrongfully and took it 'literally', by thinking that 'Adam' was a person, instead of maybe some bakteria or other small, persistant lifeform from another planet or so.

Maybe aliens thought that humans were too careless too eachother and conducted an ingenious plan to convert people into peace loving beings? They come up with 'stories' that somehow connect the entire world into one big 'universal theory' about man. This would make man believe in That ages science, namely religion. Religios people was really the most 'knowledgable' people back then. So if that ages scienticians came up with something of a holy grail, a theory of all, and it included people going to heaven after they die, well isn't that worth believing in?

Ofcourse there has been millions of deaths, plunders, crusades, hangings and whatnot in the name of god, but that doesn't mean they didn't have good intentions.

Just my theory. Oh, and hey... I'm atheist incase you didn't notice.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Can you support your theory?
Can you provide links to the proofs, links to religious references that confirm ouor alien origions.
How about the scientific proofs of this?
Don't get me wrong, I kind of have my own suspicions that there maybe something of merit to your supposition but with the lack of proof, there is not much that can be discussed, especially since this is a re-occuring theme here on ats.

Actually, this theory will prove itself, when we first encounter alien humanoids.
You remember Darwin, right? His (stupid) theory that we're all interconnected because of the design to our bodies, or something like that (haven't boned up on it). If aliens are infact humanoid, like the classic 'grey' shape, it'll prove that life didn't originate on earth, because were just too simular. What you have to understand about this 'Darwinian' design (the ribs, the central nervous system, the spine, the head, legs etc) is that that very information resides in every living thing on earth, within it's DNA. Our DNA is a powerhouse of design that can adapt to virtually anything. I hope I'm not loosing you now.
Anyways, yes, I'm saying that in trillions of years, when amoebas have evolved, they will too have spines, legs, heads etc.

If this information is in every live being on earth and aliens actually turn out to look like us when they finally contact us, it'll show that perhaps the bible was narrated by aliens, and ofcourse that life didn't originate on this planet.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Drexon,
The meeting of humans and aliens may well indeed prove this in the long run.
I still would be interested in new proofs of these theories.
One thing though, according to your last post, all creatures both past and present are of alien origions as the dna that we share are very close as well as our chemical composition

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
OK. Can you swallow this :
Humans are not Earthlings.

And your proof is....? And your explaination of when we "landed" is...? And the timeline is...?

I'd sure like to see some links to that-there science. Speaking as a scientist, myself.

Source? Detail?

Do you mean "one celled organisms from the HominyGritz galaxy" or do you mean spaceship travelers or leftover egg sandwiches or what?

I don't see science saying this, but I could be wrong. Ditto religion. Sources?

Religion tells us the Eden was somewhere "up there" and that God sent Adam and Eve "down from Paradise"

I think that you have a version of the Bible that doesn't match mine. I own several, and I'm quite sure that there's nothing about Eden being "up there."

Paradise is believed to be not on this Earth. It is somewhere "up there" in the heavens.

Actually, Paradise=Heaven for almost all the religions. Not "somewhere in the sky" but rather "the happy hunting ground."

So how was Adam sent down here if not via a space craft.

Have you read the Bible? It clearly states that Adam was created from "dust."

He was, therefore, the first Alien on Earth.
Also the Paradise is said to contain all the life sustaining features.

It contains fruits. Adam ate that apple remember.

He ate "the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil." Not an apple. Check your Bible.

Guys, WHERE ARE WE ???? !!!!

Right now? Well, we're all sitting here thinking that perhaps you need to spend a bit more time when you work up a theory for ATS.

NASA is hiding something !!

Their Bibles? No, I doubt they'd hide those.

Really, you act as though NASA is the only space-capable organization on the planet, completely ignoring the European Space Agency which has launched rockets and the Russians on the International Space Station.

Now its really time to ring home.

Remember Jesus was "taken up" ? He will also return "from the sky" ? I think you all get my point.

Actually, Jesus wasn't "taken up." Elisha was (if memory serves.. or maybe it was Elijah.) And no, Revelation doesn't say he'll come riding out of the sky. As you see, many of us are familiar with the Bible and you could save yourself rehashing your arguments if you post links to scriptures you mention.

A good online Bible (complete KJV) is the Skeptics Annotated Bible:
www.skepticsannotatedbible.com...

The classic online Bible is the Blue Letter Bible, which has multiple versions AND the original language (both the letters and words presented):
www.blueletterbible.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Mr. Conspiracy... I believe you are correct. I've always felt the Bible is a good portrayal of what happened, just written by man. I feel what happened in the creation of man was scientific, but from early mans point of view it was more along the lines of magic.

We were designed by someone or something. Our bodies work too perfectly to not have been. I also think we are being watched over by a higher power/being. All the prove this prove that can't get you anywhere. Your not going to get proof of anything from the net or books.

I'm not out to prove anything, only to offer my oppinion. I feel we were created, brought to this world, and helped along by someone/something. Early mans portrayal of everything that happened of the events that followed were recorded to thier best ability. What we may call an alien from outerspace in a UFO now, they may have called an angel in a chariot of light from the heavens. It's all about that generations point of view.

Also it is said that you must gain a soul through thought and prayer. Is our soul another explanation of a bieng of energy. I think we go through many stages in our life cycle. The next stage may be that of a celestial being, we just have to work toward it (thought), and believe in it (prayer).

[edit on 8/30/2005 by Twice Fooled]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You mistakenly or conveniently leave many points about Earth and Man out of your theory.

Ever read the about the 7 days of creation. There isn't the 7 days of Creating Eden. Man was intended for Earth. You're interpretation while amusing infers God did not plan or intend for mankind to take a role on Earth. Or saying that mans role on Earth was only part of a consequence. That doesn't hold up.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

[snip]

usually when something is confirmed, there is no doubt as to its existance. the word "may" is not absolute.

oh, and proof please.

Religion tells us ...
you mean "christianity"

... the Eden was somewhere "up there" and that God sent Adam and Eve "down from Paradise"
what verses?

Remember Jesus was "taken up" ?

He will also return "from the sky" ?
interesting, but in order to believe jesus will return, you first have to be a christian. second of all, this is related to the contradictory claim that science confirms that life may have come from outer space.

im not trying to disprove your claim, but then again, it wasnt yours to begin with. many share it, many have thought of it before you, and most have stated it better.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by purelogik]

[edit on 31-8-2005 by purelogik]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The thing you have to realize is that not all people are religious, and unless you present something that's more then theoretical in nature, well sorry to say, most people will not buy what your saying.

I respect your view point, and I in fact have a similar view. But unless we have 100% solid proof/answers, then all of that means nothing. The truth is that a majority of the population believes in some form of a higher being.

But if you believe that people/humans came from space, then I suggest you look into the research of Zecharia Sitchin. www.sitchin.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have to agree with Eden. While I believe mr. conspiracy is close, I can't see us landing here from somewhere else. As we know it, early man wasn't developed enough for such a thing. Some one or something (a higher being) created us specially for this planet.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Some papers in which scientists talk about our origins in outer space:

Life came from space:

www.space.com...
www.actionbioscience.org...
www.pathlights.com...
serendip.brynmawr.edu...

They dropped us off on this planet.

They left us here to evolve - to "grow up".

They programmed us with the internal code - the DNA.

------

[edit on 1-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Byrd: How can you be a scientist and believe in something like religion ?. Its silly when people argrue over bible qoutes cause ethier one of you can prove your points with scientific proof.

"quote: So how was Adam sent down here if not via a space craft."

"Have you read the Bible? It clearly states that Adam was created from dust."

Where you there to see this little miracle ? so in other words none of you really know but you are more then willing to correct someone ON WHAT you think is correct
. What type of scientist pushes unproven facts?. The bible is a joke and SOOOOOOO full of false prophecies, broken promises, and misquotes its like bad a Aaron spelling TV soap.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

"Have you read the Bible? It clearly states that Adam was created from dust."

This is true. the planet was created by gas and dust when the planets and the stars formed.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I some what agree.

My own personal theory is that we are of alien origin, I believe the earth was seeded by another race and our genes were combined with a primitive mammal. The purpose of our existence is just simply for experimentation.

Now I don't want to get into the details of this theory, but if anyone is even remotely interested in my thoughts, let me know and I will elaborate on the subject.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I love ethnocentric arguments.

What about the Religions which do not mention "heavenly" beings creating us? Did the aliens just forget to tell these people where they came from? Surely the modern religions would also be wrong - since their are religions that pre-date them by thousands of years?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
I love ethnocentric arguments.

What about the Religions which do not mention "heavenly" beings creating us? Did the aliens just forget to tell these people where they came from? Surely the modern religions would also be wrong - since their are religions that pre-date them by thousands of years?
i dont really know what to say except to say "great point".

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
someone is a little paranoid.....

why can't people just beleive we are an evolutionary form of apes is it that hard to believe...

[edit on 9/3/2005 by aBeilever16]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBeilever16
someone is a little paranoid.....

why can't people just beleive we are an evolutionary form of apes is it that hard to believe...

[edit on 9/3/2005 by aBeilever16]

I have to admit, we do have apelike characteristics, it defenitely is a possibility that we are just the result of the evolutionary process. But I do believe that extra-terrestrials do play a part in our creation or possibly our evolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join