It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This really bothers me..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
trash and littering................

Why do people treat the outdoors like one big refuse can??

I see people all the time throw trash out the windows of their cars...........for what reason??

Keep it until you find a place to dispose of it properly..........

I've live 51 yrs on this planet so far and haven't found a need to throw even a straw wrapper anywhere but in a trash receptical..........

Why is this so hard to do?.............

and while I'm at it.................why do all you smokers think cigarette butts are not trash???

Why do you throw those things on the ground all the time?

Most have plastic filters that will never biodegrade..............sometimes they start fires that ruin countless acreage of land...................and especially when driving in a car why do you pitch them out the window??.........

Good Gawd you have an ash try in the car why not put it out in there?

Its not like it is making anymore of a mess inside your vehicle than the smoke and ashes you have already filled up your car with.........

At every intersection of major metropolian streets they have areas just covered in cigarette butts...................

What is the mindset here?.................I don't get it...........

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
People just don't care or pay attention to the environment much.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well yes I agree when it comes to things that require us to alter a major life style change such as our transportation habits and such........

but keeping trash in its place requires so little effort or care on anyone's part that it should be automatic........

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
ooooooo. this one is my best rant yet!
I too feel that littering is an ignorant thing. Why cant people just throw their garbage on the floor of their million dollar cars? God forbid you have to dirty your things. Being one who rides a motorcycle, I become extremely irate when I have to witness this. Forget it if a cigarette hits me. I will pull him through his window and beat him. It would be nice if karma had a garbage truck. 'Here's your life's worth of litter returned to your yard sir', thank you and enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join