It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Run turn on the scifi channel!! UFO special now!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They are giving a special and UFOs in Rusia. Abductions, etc. Run and tune in.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Just watched it. This is one of the better programs. What did you think about the video of the crashed ufo? Hard to tell if it's real.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is one of the best shows I've seen on UFO' conspiracy.

Very interesting stuff I've never seen before.

The followers, similar to Heavens Gate?

Very odd stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
what was the name of the show and can u tell a little more about what was on it?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Was it a rerun of the special with the supposed crash recovery and autopsy? The saucer was small and tilted on it's side? Just curious if it's the one I remembered...can't remember the exact title, but pretty sure it had KGB in there....

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I saw the program some hours ago. Yes it did have the KGB in it, very awesome program. My thoughts of Egypt have changed after watching that.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The show was interesting. It is definately worth checking out if it re-plays again.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ive read about a show called The KGB's secret UFO files (or something like that).

Ive also read that the show was very convincing, but there were rumors that some of the stuff in it was fabricated specially for the show. For example there was some very clear footage of a cigar-shaped UFO taken by a MIG gun-camera.

Ive never seen the show, but those are just some of the things i read when trying to find this MIG video online (someone told me about it).

Can someone confirm that this is the show we are talking about?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
damnit missed it again. Whenever people put up stuff here I always miss them... oh well going to check the guide on my digital cable to see if anything will be on sometime today or tomorrow on those conspiracy channels like Nation Geographic, Histroy, Sci-Fi, and stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I did not catch the full name of the program, but I think it was something like the Secret KGB abduction files. It was about how the KGB went to Egypt and found a sarcophagus witch contained a dead alien. They had 1950's video of the finding. Also they had a video of a supposed mass abduction.

The whole thing was kinda kooky, I mean... the footage looked staged.

Anyway, could someone tell me how to post digital pics... I got some pics, which I want to share, but I don't know how to post them here.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I saw this program as well on sci-fi channel and the footage in the tomb ( tomb of the visitor) the reel of film was dated as from the 30's it was tested ( the test was shown on the program) . Think about it if the kgb had these materials & it undermines american military & government they'd be quick to run ( disinformation) as they do with every humiliation incident that comes up. I believe the wreckage footage from the 80's seems to me looks like u.s. hardware crashed ( shot down) some sort of spy equipment since sort of still during the 80's there was still some cold war stuff going on. If the russians had some u.s. scientists helping them in the 30's or now would be a huge embarrassment to the u.s.not to mention the underground radar picture of the (secret room) under the sphinx if it holds what is supposedly talked about on the program if its really there that would definately be a blow to so many cultures & really rewriting egypts history and so much more. Has anyone tried to find the book that was shown in the program ( if it hasn't been yanked from shelves). I'd like to peruse the book myself give it a read.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by MisticDragon]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I did not catch the full name of the program, but I think it was something like the Secret KGB abduction files. It was about how the KGB went to Egypt and found a sarcophagus witch contained a dead alien. They had 1950's video of the finding. Also they had a video of a supposed mass abduction.

The whole thing was kinda kooky, I mean... the footage looked staged.

Anyway, could someone tell me how to post digital pics... I got some pics, which I want to share, but I don't know how to post them here.

Go to www.imageshack.us and upload the pics there.

Did they also show a MIG chasing a UFO?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There's some KGB pictures floating around, and the controversial thing is the way the UFO crashed landed.
The trees behind it seem to be intact.
Maybe the UFO hit down on the ground directly.

The body:

loq

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i saw this show this mornin as well.
it was called the sumthing like the KGB ufo ghost and psychic conspiracies er sumthing like that. anyways, it turned out to be a pretty interesting program.
they had video footage of them finfing that alien craft in the pictures above as well as some video footage of supposed ghosts etc. it was def. a good program
i hope they rerun in sometime soon

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
the name is Kgb secret alien abduction ( the first program in the 3 program series) the second one was called KGB Secret Psychic , the third will be on Sci-Fi channel called KgB Secret Ufo files. Roger Moore of James Bond fame has been hosting the series, its been an interesting series of programs shows what KGB was up to all this time and the depths they went to keep their files a total secret well.. until now but these files & footage are being released by those who are ex-kgb or russian mafia. they have made some sort of deal with the producers of the program as most already know. but of course there will be disinformation put out against all of the programs & the content thats always the way it happens the u.s. will deny any & all of the content in the programs.

new topics

top topics

join