It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Oleg Kalugin support Bob Dean's claims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've read, but never quite had this verified, that Oleg Kalugin has at some point backed up Bob Dean's claims about the existence of the NATO document called "The Assessment". Is there any truth to this? Possibly some kind of media outlet to find more solid proof that Oleg verified this?

For those wondering, Oleg Kalugin was a KGB general and has recently been convicted of treason. Last I heard of him he was hiding out in Maryland. Not sure if he went back to Russia to face the sentence.

Bob Dean is a retired U.S. sargent major who worked a few years over at NATO. His claim to fame is his testimony of seeing a highly classified document regarding possible alien threat called "The Assessment". If Oleg has confirmed it exists, then Bob Dean is basically vindicated and what he says it contains is quite interesting stuff.

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I`m currently re-reading Jon Kings Cosmic Top secret, which goes into some detail on "The assessment". I`vegot some people to check up on with this but I`m pretty sure its existance is verified by several people.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Excellent. I can only wait for the rest of the world to open their eyes to this information.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, I couldn't dig up anything on that yet...but I did find an intriguing article about the general, and HAARP like weapons....The link is in Spanish, but you can use a translator to read it....

Link

In case any are interested, here's my favorite translator site....

Translator

Hint, the first translator that says you can enter an url, is one of the best...

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
and thanks for sheding light on the subject.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Beyond the Roswell crash and the Rendlesham sightings, The Assessment document is the only other damning evidence for the reality of extraterrestrial contact and cover up. IMO anyway. I'm certain that a large chunk of the members of The Disclosure Project are factual as well.

Do a google search for this info and you will find at least enough material to get a good feel for what the document states.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by heelstone]

new topics

top topics

join