It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend, a girl, no connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Okay I know this girl at my school who hangs out with me all the time. I mean all the time. She is nice and I like her. But she'll go with another guy she barely knows to Great America (amusement park) I mean WTF. The guy is going out with someone else already. What a cheater. :bash: I know she likes me because when I ask her who she likes she says I don't know. Next time it comes up in conversation i'm gonna mention this guys name and see what she does. I guess I;m kind of having a conversation with my self but feel free to contribute.

The guy who she likes is a republican which means I need to actually use politics not money
I also need to use force

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think you need to grow up...alot..

You need to tell her how you feel..no squirming. If she cant deal with it ..get rid of her. You are not here to stay in the friends zone.

Also think about her actions. Options are obviously more important than the caliber of the person with whom she spends her time. Do you really want to spend your time with this caliber of woman.?? You do know that there are women out here for whom the game is more important than with whom they are with??? Think about it.

Like I told Falcon and others ..your time and moneys are a valuable commodity in the marketplace.

Also confrontation with another man over a woman is a waste of time. No woman is worth getting yourself beat up over..there are to many women out there. I never fight over women. Somehow I knew this instinctively from my teenage years ..and I have a concealed carry permit.
Be very careful about the caliber of woman with whom you spend your time and moneys. Expect more from them than bubbly goofyness..and petty girl stuff.
I think you must be very young and inexperienced. You dont waste your time trying to jump to a womans bar to be noticed as alot of women tend to show contempt for men who try out for their approval and they are correct....find ways to reverse it..change your thinking and expectations...ie...grow up.
Also ,theorist, Growing up for a male means hard work..and the experience that comes with hard work. It means commitment levels not often thought about among women. You need to realize that among alot of women..not all but alot...grown up means being more appealing and of more value socially in the marketplace..you can now command more for your company in the marketplace than many of the males have to offer and more than many of the other females...the competition ..have to offer.
This is what passes for maturity among many women..not all but many. The question for you is do you want to play this game.?? Are you even aware that the game is going on???? In play?? This is psuedo maturity..phoney. Many of them never give this up into middle and olde ages. It is a lifestyle.
Keep this in mind when you " try out" for a womans approval.
Also ..Theorist...I strongly suggest you make yourself more scarce to her. This will tell you what your real value is to her. Not many men can do this and see it through. One more thing. Be ready for hurt ..this will come anyway if you are not that valuable to her. You need to know this information/status clearly. I think you already know the answer to this but scarcity is a sure indicator of value.
This will also tell you what is her attention span level..but you should also know this already too.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06I know she likes me because when I ask her who she likes she says I don't know.

she says she doesnt know if she likes you or not, and yet you still claim she likes you ?

word of advice: ask her again the same question when you are sober.

a woman who really has fallen for you will not let you out of her sight, nor will she keep any other man in her sight. she will be at your feet. you will often be eating out of her hands.

[edit on 16-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Asking her whom she likes is basically saying "how am I doing?" And it projects low confidence.

You should never give someone besides your family that kind of power (and not even some of them.)

Don't ever ask "do you love me?" or lesser versions "Where to we stand?"

Just know, that if you wonder, then you rank pretty low. Don't be offended. Just decide whether you want to change the status, or move on.

Basically, in every relationship. you train people in how to treat you. What you will put up with is what the other person is rewarded for.

If someone mistreats you, and you stick around, you're basically giving them permission for whatever they want.

On the other hand. If she's not wearing your letter jacket, she's not really yours to get jealous over.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just checking to see how things are going. It has been quite a while since there was any news. Sorry I have no advice.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dude, you are firmly in "friend" land.

There are very few roads from friend land to boyfriend land...

The best-travelled road, is that of her girlfriends.
1. make sure her girlfriends like and approve of you. get them to agree she's dated nothing but jerks.
2. after step 1 is known, make sure they know you'd like to be more than friends, but don't want to risk the friendship.
3. let peer pressure do it's work

Now, there still is the possibility this won't work and she doesn't see you in that way, but I'm just saying one of the tried and true roads friend....

new topics

top topics

join