It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Okay we as humans have a way of living. Its all the same to me okay we go and look at people and istantly know if they are "hot" or not. What if there were things that are not entirely proven called pheromones. Read this article and tell me what you think. www.cnn.com...

I mean have you ever seen a guy who gets attention by all these girls but he isn't that "hot" maybe you even look better than him. But he just has more phermones and releases them more.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I mean have you ever seen a guy who gets attention by all these girls but he isn't that "hot" maybe you even look better than him. But he just has more phermones and releases them more.

No, he proabably has a personality or sense of humor. Women do find these two things attractive

that or a lot of money

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
that or a lot of money

Thats right.. the old 'accidently opens wallet on the right angle to show her his credit cards' gesture. Debt is such a turn on.

I'll go for the hot guy that smells good. If guys are worried that they don't smell that good even though they're hot.. it's called soap and water. Apparently pheromones smell best on clean skin.. stale sweat is repulsive.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by riley]

new topics

join