It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB and Reptilian Theorys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hi Its CMAN here,

I made this thread for people to use, if they want to post there MIB therys. Cause i like hearin peoples opions on the Subject. Some Say there Aleins Some say There Humans I say there something Far more out there. Oh and by the way if u want to add some Reptilian theorys cause I dont know much bout those guys... And i just like hearin other peoples ideas bout things.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well you can start reading about why Human have a ''Reptilian Brain", if we supposed to have been evolving from a mammale like Sapian...That alone should dismiss the Evolution theory...

Is it because we are in fact reptilian/mammalian Hybrid...?

here is a simple link:
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
When I was younger I was quite interested in the whole MIB phenomenon, but as I studied it I began to become quite skeptical of its veracity. Initially penned as sinister government or extraterrestrial agents charged with ensuring that witnesses to recent UFO sightings kept quiet about what they had seen, the MIB quickly took on a bizarre pseudo-fantastic element, in my opinion.

One distinguishing factor concerning the MIB is their apparent bizarre behaviour. Witnesses report that MIB seem confused and amazed by mundane items such as cutlery and ballpoint pens. They often act in a bizarre fashion, speaking in a mechanical, robotic voice, for example, or leaving to "recharge their batteries" or trying to drink jello like a beverage. For me, these reports sunk the credibility of MIB as anything more than a social phenomenon and product of the UFO crazes of the 1950s and 1960s.

If MIB were robots, why would they necessarilly speak with robotic voices? If they are government agents, why the surprise when confronted with mundane items? If they are aliens, why do they seem to do such a terrible job of imitating humans? It just seems as though they are more the constructs of an age where government agents were believed to dress in black and drive big black cars (another key aspect of MIB accounts), robots were more robotic than lifelike and aliens were more commonly of the 'humanoid' variety.

It is telling, perhaps, that the majority of MIB accounts come from the 50s and 60s. Although I am sure there are a few accounts from modern times, I am convinced that these accounts are hoaxers or those trying to fuel the mythos. I would be interested in reading some modern accounts, though, if anybody has any.

For now, I am afraid I must dismiss MIB encounters as hoaxes or attempts to further the credibility of witnesses stories. That they are, to my knowledge, rarely seen in modern times is evidence, I think, that they were invented at a time when just about anything related to UFOs and aliens seemed possible to nascent Ufologists.

[edit on 30/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Im still quite a strong beliver but i think dat your right about alot of things. Like for one thing alot of it is a hoak is one thing for sure. But what made my belief strong in them is what i heard when one was appearently "shot" it was me and my uncle down at coffee and some of these guys that are really into this conspircy stuff tolled me one of these guys was "shot" in the stomach. Anyways this MIB had a hole in him. And he just looked at the shooter. Then walked away...i dont know at the time i was 7 so i was like "WOW invincible guy" but know i dont belive it. But i do think they were around at first. I think that these MIB's at one time did not at all want eart to know about the uncanny visotors that died in rosewell. But i think that just to many vistors were coming and that the MIBjust couldent handle this. I also think they can...well your gonna laugh and call me a dimwit but please dont cause its what i beleive in I think that these guys can alomost control reality...but then theres the question of why dont they just make it seem like rosewell never happend...and well i think they dont want to interupt the natural order of things too much..key word too much. But there also is the question of "Then why is it they let rose well happen?" well I think that at first they were like....dear lord earth isent ready to be "visited" so i think that they tried to cover it up at first but it quickly escelated before they could to something. I think they wanted to stop it, but realized how people reacted which was "ya...right" kinda thing. So they just decided to hell with it. And went to whatever the hell there doing know....ya i know its really cheesy to you science people. But hell i think that human beings are idoits. I mean were doin alright for our selfs but we never look ahead and react "VERY" poorly to things that we dont understand. And I also think that there is science out there that we couldent even grasp...but thats just my opion. I also think that we human beings are actually a very isolated species in the universe so when other "more intellagent" species found us they were like "HOLY CRAP!!! Things that were like us a few thousand years back"

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The MIB stories I'm sure have been fabricated to a great extent. There are a few people and their families who have had the unpleasant experience of meeting them. I can assure you they do not sound like robots and that they are real people.

In my humble opinion(through my own experience and research), I believe them to be a (call it what you will ie: black ops/etc.) combination sanction of both the US Navy and the US Air Force. The OSI played a big part with the disinformation.

Since the closing of OSI in 2002, I think that the Navy still plays a huge part, possibly even more so than anyone else.

I ask this, what are your opinions of the MIB's CMAN?

*edit* I don't know much about the Reptilian theories

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Eden]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Well you can start reading about why Human have a ''Reptilian Brain", if we supposed to have been evolving from a mammale like Sapian...That alone should dismiss the Evolution theory...

Is it because we are in fact reptilian/mammalian Hybrid...?

here is a simple link:
www.crystalinks.com...

Not quite sure what your getting at here however,

If evolution is a rough model to base our understanding of life here on earth then I always thought Mammals were descended from mammal like reptiles pretty much keeping in line with how we come about.

I see no problem with a little bit of tinkering on the way however.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I dont know alot of the reptilllians either. Ill I heard was that they eat people...thats about it. And me i got plenty I mean plenty of Opions on The MIB. Just read what I posted...but like i guess what sort of opions do u mean?

top topics

join