It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did we get from ET and Friends?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So here is something that I have been wondering about for a while.

If you think that we got some nifty technology from the ET's or we developed spin offs from the info given to us., what are the products that you suspect came from them?

I think we all find it kind of amazing that with in 70 years we went from really bad cars that had no real reliability to space travel. in a matter of 10 ot so years we went from the first jet engine to mach 1.

we as humans made a quantum leap into the future. sure many of the technologes we have now we can thank the cold war for. The battle of wills between the USA and the USSR both wanting to be the best the most powerful. thanks to them we have gotten where we are but was someone / something else pulling the strings helping out both sides with new technology?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
nope...it's just plain research into various technologies that allowed things to be improved apon and made.

Just like what Fords Big boss did back in the old days.

He said to the engine people, make me an engine that has 8 cylinders. They kept coming back saying they couldn't do it, they've tried and thier engines keep cracking, etc, it's impossible.

He told them to go off and DO it. they came back again after anotehr failure saying they couldn't, it's impossible.

So he said to them. Create it...Or you're fired.

Next thing ya know they created the V8 engine.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
While I agree with DaRAGE, it still is an interesting question.

It is, however, interesting to note the technology explosion that occured during and after the 1940's and 1950's. UFO sightings did become more common around this time. Kind of odd coincidences I'd say.

new topics

join