It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate To Be A Kill Joy On The Subject Of Masons But...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mobhitmusic

en.wikipedia.org...

it's a separate division of Masonry that has it's roots back when America was more racist, and several lodges prevented black men from being members.
Today, it includes a mixed patronage, and is commonly regarded as regular.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vorta

with all do respect you masons say you teach respect and good morals but wouldnt it be inmoral to put a peson to the back burners at a job interview and he is expeinced in that field and the other subject is a mason with less expierence and he gets the job explain how that is teaching morals this world belongs to everybody a gift from the creater not to a fraternity . yes having brothers are great from one side of the world to the other but why hurt othe people to get what you want

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychomike
Let's see- Masons are sworn to kill anyone who gives away their secrets?

How many people posting here at Secret Societies have been mysteriously murdered?

You can find all their "secrets" on the net.

They are selling their temples, their lodges. As they age it is clear young people are not joining, even though it could mean they would take over the world, right? If they really do run the world, how come their own sons aren't joining?

As they get smaller and smaller, older and older, exactly what am I supposed to fear?

Maybe not as bad as it was a few years ago but they do banish thier members for it and when they get banished they also get tagged like a most wanted sign so life for them gets increasingly more miserable because not only do they lose the benefits that they had before they are now labeled and might even have a very difficult time in finding a job!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIV21
Maybe not as bad as it was a few years ago but they do banish thier members for it and when they get banished they also get tagged like a most wanted sign so life for them gets increasingly more miserable because not only do they lose the benefits that they had before they are now labeled and might even have a very difficult time in finding a job!

I am most curious, where are you getting all this stuff? Is it just one anti-masonic source or are you just believing everything you read from multiple anti-mason sources? It is very rare nowadays I see someone seriously believe these type of claims, so I am indeed curious.

The truth of the matter is - well, quite simple - a freemason can choose to trumpet from the roof tops each and every single thing he has been asked to keep secret. In fact, numerous masons have done so over the years for a variety of reasons. When they do, they leave of their own volition and nothing has ever happened to them. They don't get tagged, they have no problems finding a job due to masons, etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychomike
Let's see- Masons are sworn to kill anyone who gives away their secrets?

How many people posting here at Secret Societies have been mysteriously murdered?

You can find all their "secrets" on the net.

They are selling their temples, their lodges. As they age it is clear young people are not joining, even though it could mean they would take over the world, right? If they really do run the world, how come their own sons aren't joining?

As they get smaller and smaller, older and older, exactly what am I supposed to fear?

Read your username.

If you read it properly you are trying to tell yourself something whether you like it or not.

End of story.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join