It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very nice video of huge UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
s1.putfile.com...

Looks genuine. Does anyone know the story behind this footage? Theres gonna be lots of witnesses to this in the area.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There's alot of them and I have a tape somewhere of one followed in BC (Canada) by a man in his car. And there are a few other shots of the same shaped glowing object on a documentory. MCabee says he thinks they are Blimps but that was before the one in BC was taped by a rock bass player video'ing the same basic structure and glow.

Though I have had and still respect MCabee's background, he may be wrong on his conclusion of this multi taped object?

Dallas
EDIT: Mcabee may be spelled Macabee

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Nice find Spreadthetruth!!!

Looks like the clip was shot in China (according to the link at the bottom of the page). Looking through their forum to see if I can find the story about it. Will post it if I find it.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
For those of us who don't want to download the video, or have too lousy a computer to even view it, could someone take a frame from the video and post an image of this UFO? Thanks in advance to anyone who can do it!

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here are some screens from the video. I dont have much to say other than its blurry

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The video looks real but I think it is likely a hoax.

I see several things in the video that do not look right.

1) The object isn't being followed by the camera. The camera seems
to zoom and center on the foreground objects instead of the UFO itself.

2) The dark green halo below the UFO looks a bit unnatural. Plasma
tends to fluoresce with a glow, the halo looks more like a color after effect.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thanks, Zeros!

My .02 worth :

1. I see a regular white flash from the top of the object that looks like a navigation light. It appears too regular to be an artifact. Maybe someone filmed a helicopter then superimposed an image over it, but missed the light.

2. In the same vein, the object doesn't look like a solid craft. More like a white void in the film.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok here is what I found so far....
After searching for a bit I found a pic that looks identical to the video, except the UFO is abit higher in the sky. Here

That gave me China 02, 03, 1995, so did a search on that and got this. Here

And I also found ATS had a link here that discusses this footage. Musclor beat me to it.
Here

So maybe the moderators will want to close this thread and we can continue on that thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt
The video looks real but I think it is likely a hoax.

I see several things in the video that do not look right.

1) The object isn't being followed by the camera. The camera seems
to zoom and center on the foreground objects instead of the UFO itself.

2) The dark green halo below the UFO looks a bit unnatural. Plasma
tends to fluoresce with a glow, the halo looks more like a color after effect.

The video camera does follow the light. Alot in fact compared with some videos. But not enough.

I'd be jumping up onto the nearest car I could see to tape it as it banks off east.

I also noticed the flash that appears at the top of the object

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Im sure i've seen this video before,
its on a DVD i got from ebay, called "Jaime Maussaw - 2005 UFO Convention" i got the DVD made into DivX.....but we cant post .torrent links here, if you want it PM me.

yo_da84

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I saw this video somewhere, the original was much longer and is said to be from China.

Oh wait I remember where I saw it. I've seen this clip on this five hour long UFO documentry I downloaded from the pirate bay called the OVNI Archives. The clip is from China and 1997 I think the documentry said.

new topics

top topics

join