It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dulce Base Article

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What do you make of this article? If it's true, this Dulce Base really needs to be destroyed. Since so many people easily get kidnapped and taken there, and there are many surface-exits and caves leading to base entrances, it should be easier to infiltrate than say Area51. There is no surface-side security or any buildings either, so that kinda makes me wonder where the main entrance is. Perhaps the main way people get into the base is via subterranean shuttle from another base. Such as Area51. Anyway, just speculation. Check out the article.. Dulce Base Prisoners

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
New Dulce Base Article..?

Could not find the date of the article but it echos information many times produced and speculated on.

SR: What is your opinion of it? Is it all something you recently read or perhap's something you have investigated for sometime?

My opinion is the base story of Dulce is real. I base that on people either writing their dramic encounters under the rock or emails sent to me after asking certain people still around to talk about the people they KNEW who were there.

There is, I feel, a lot of negative speculation toward Dulce, and their opinions have been noted. On the other hand there are others alive or now dead who say other..

Dallas

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
SteveR,
Really can't say that this is a New Dulce Base, in fact it is a bit old

Sherry Shriner has been going on like this for many a year.

One of the main detractors of her "facts" is as per the below quotes "The Lord told me"

However, the Lord has shown me that these humans who have agreed to work with the aliens have been taken over by them and are controlled by them. The humans have been possessed by the aliens and assimilated into the alien collective that is controlled and manipulated by Lucifer himself.

Is there something there at Dulce? Quiet possibly. Is it what she claims? Not likely.

This is what the Lord has shown me, and this can be verified by others who have leaked out information about these bases, and if people today who work at these bases would come forward as whistleblowers, we might be able to stop this once and for all and demand a Congressional investigation (most congressmen and congresswomen don't even know these bases exist). We need to free these people and bomb these bases out of existence

She has also been decried by some of her supported and even an exco-host
THE LIE OF THE SERPENT SEED, SHERRY SHRINER AND THE EVE OF DECEPTION.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you were to travel to the base through underground tunnels from hundreds of miles away, how would you know you were under Dulce? If the base was that secret, its geographic location would be kept secret even to those working there. Unless there is an entrance above it.

Still trying to keep an open mind about this one. Thanks for the link, though just more sci-fi if you ask me.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by jacquio999]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Not a bad read anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Interesting article. Its something to let the brain chew on.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
size of manhatten very much doubtful, and were would all the workers come from

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

New Dulce Base Article..?

Could not find the date of the article but it echos information many times produced and speculated on.

SR: What is your opinion of it? Is it all something you recently read or perhap's something you have investigated for sometime?

My opinion is the base story of Dulce is real. I base that on people either writing their dramic encounters under the rock or emails sent to me after asking certain people still around to talk about the people they KNEW who were there.

There is, I feel, a lot of negative speculation toward Dulce, and their opinions have been noted. On the other hand there are others alive or now dead who say other..

Dallas

I think Dulce Base should be the real target for us, not A51. A51 simply doesn't have as much secret and freaky stuff as Dulce does. Let me put it this way, A51 developed some spyplanes, and maybe back-engineered a UFO. Dulce is entirely underground, and has real aliens, real secrets, and genetic/psionic manipulation experiments. I know which is the more important of the two.

As for the article, some parts were new. If you look closely. I don't have the time to quote the parts right now, but I will if you can't see it. I have reseached quite a bit on Dulce.. but not lots. I just know it exists, and breaking in there might answer alot of the questions we have on this whole site.

Incase any CIA guys are reading, I honestly don't intend to "break in" or even go to Dulce, NM.

[edit on 30/8/05 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If you have huge underground bases thesizeof Manhattan; Who takes out the trash? If the storage facility for UFO crafts is in Los Alamos; The skies above New Mexico should be filled with ufos.

300;000 missing kids? Whoa!! Takes real skill to cover up that many missing children .

That was an very entertaining read but I just couldn't buy most of it.

btw I'm not a skeptic but this was over the top and really gives the serious investigations into ufo/paranormal/secret societies a bad name.

I lived 30 yrs next to Los Alamos and didn't see any evidence of her claims. And I was looking because I had read these stories in the 70s.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
If you have huge underground bases thesizeof Manhattan; Who takes out the trash? If the storage facility for UFO crafts is in Los Alamos; The skies above New Mexico should be filled with ufos.

300;000 missing kids? Whoa!! Takes real skill to cover up that many missing children .

That was an very entertaining read but I just couldn't buy most of it.

btw I'm not a skeptic but this was over the top and really gives the serious investigations into ufo/paranormal/secret societies a bad name.

I lived 30 yrs next to Los Alamos and didn't see any evidence of her claims. And I was looking because I had read these stories in the 70s.

I guess. The facts may be exaggerated.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is my first time posting, I think. Haven't been on in a long time.

I read both articles, plus a lot of the other information about Dulce. There is some interesting intel about this possible site, but the "new article" by this woman is full of nothing but rehased info and religious babble.

It is not my intention to offend anyone here, I enjoy reading the posts, but damn, this woman is literally force feeding her ideas down peoples' throats!
On a good note, she did post some info I didn't have.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Excuse me while I point out a few discrepancies...

It is this joint alien-human government that has covertly undermined our elections process, lied to the American people, and have served as Presidents and many of our Congressmen since the 1970s.

Later in the article...

This is what the Lord has shown me, and this can be verified by others who have leaked out information about these bases, and if people today who work at these bases would come forward as whistleblowers, we might be able to stop this once and for all and demand a Congressional investigation (most congressmen and congresswomen don't even know these bases exist). We need to free these people and bomb these bases out of existence!

Ok, so first our government, and in particular- Congress, is filled with these Human/Aliens/NWO/etc for the past 30 years. But later on she claims that the majority of our Congressmen and Congresswomen don't even know about these bases, aliens, secret governments, soul-snatchers, UFO's, etc.

I won't go on to comment extensively about the part where she claims 300,000 children go missing every year. She then says that equals "30 million children" in 10 years. Correct me if I'm wrong, as math wasn't a passion of mine, but wouldn't that actually equal 3 million children? I'm sure that was just an honest mistake, however.

Now I'm not going to tell you whether or not I believe any of this stuff. I just want to know how it is that this secret government recruits its members? What could it possibly do to entice otherwise perfectly good and normal (and often Christian) people to join a group that secretly lives underground, feeds children and humans to aliens for dinner, helps aliens snatch souls out of people, invent and spread the AIDS virus to kill millions, and countless other evil deeds? And what has kept every single one of the major politicians who have joined this group from ever coming forward and revealing the existance of this group which eats 300,000 babies a year? Don't you think its absurd that out of the thousands and thousands of people it would have required to run this secret government, construct its underground bases and world-wide tunnel systems, kidnap 300,000 children and many more adults, construct and fly alien aircraft to and from Mars, hang out and perform experiments with their alien friends, and much more from ever coming out and revealing this stuff to the public? You'd think there would be a little more than a handful of the people we've already heard from (and are now apparantly dead- all THREE of them) that would have come forward since 1933!

I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Maybe we really should get a large group of us together, and go check out all these caves and tunnels and "soul storage bins" that they're keeping at Dulce. I'm from South Jersey, but I'll gladly make the trip north if we can get a few dozen people to go along. I mean, if 300,000 babies are being kidnapped and eaten by aliens every year, then I'm willing to put my life on the line just for the very small chance that we can get some proof of this and bring it back to the public at large. Or maybe I can fill out a job application while I'm there. I'm sure the pay and benefits are pretty good! (I'm not giving up my soul for a 401k, however)

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
alot of the Dulce stuff seems lies and fantasy's acted out to me. But i still bewlive their iws the 7 level base out there, most credible source i read came from a guy that worked there in the 70's.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That article is nothing new that I haven't read at least a dozen times hear on ATS. I hope some better info is presented eventually, like photos or an employee confession.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Maybe we really should get a large group of us together, and go check out all these caves and tunnels and "soul storage bins" that they're keeping at Dulce.

Why not.. We should start a thread to recruit people, lol

Steve

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dulce is a happening I have always believed in, until proven wrong. Ret Col Wendel Stevens confirmed the incursion by Special Forces to 'clean Dulce' happened.
The supported info from William English and his help from W Stevens while being hunted supported the supported information.

Paul Bennowitz hand-marked a map of Dulce (I have a copy) and his map of things was and still remains abit scary above ground.

Don't know about any present activity in the plus or minus but see no reason to say it did not happen or no longer exists either.

But there have been a lot of expiditions to Archaelta Mount since /74 and know one to my knowledge has come back to annouce a reality of the Underground base or Bennowitz' claims.

I will suggest if Ret Col Stevens and W. English said it was an Joint US Military/Alien base I suppose I believe them both.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I think Dulce Base should be the real target for us, not A51.

I don't think either should be the target really. Even if someone found one of the ventilation shafts that are used at the base, they would have security cameras guarding it. The person wouldn't get very far into it and if they were able to infiltrate the base, I don't think they would come back out alive.

I think the best bet to getting in, is through their weakest link....the supposed tunnels that link Dulce and Area 51 or Dulce and Los Alamos. Sure they may be under 2 kms of earth but if you can locate them and find a way to dig down to them, you would have a way better chance of getting into the bases unnoticed (at least for alittle while).

Just a thought

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Some of you people are too crazy to be on this website. You seriously might want to check into a mental hospital for a 48-72 hour observation.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Some of you people are too crazy to be on this website. You seriously might want to check into a mental hospital for a 48-72 hour observation.

Sure NWguy83, but the mental ward is out of straight-jackets. Can we borrow yours or are you still using it?

If you have nothing constructive to say, whether in the positive or negative, about the subject then stay off the thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
"the lord told me" wtf? crazy article.

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I just want to know how it is that this secret government recruits its members? What could it possibly do to entice otherwise perfectly good and normal (and often Christian) people to join a group that secretly lives underground, feeds children and humans to aliens for dinner, helps aliens snatch souls out of people, invent and spread the AIDS virus..

They could make a deal with some other government orginisations and kidnap people they like, then take them to the base and make sure nobody goes in or out. wouldnt be that hard. just make sure they have no way of contacting the outside world, and make the base entirely self-contained. its not like money is a problem for the orginisations who build secret bases.

And the idea of getting an expedition together and trying to find these bases is insane. If theyve got thousands of people working in a secret city underground, they've probably invested in a decent secutiry system. You would either end up disproving the claims or getting killed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join