It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are just so unbelievably organized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Warning: Hard to swallow truths may cause psychological stress and cognitive dissonance, the easiest way to rid yourself of that is to label an unbelievable situation as a nutty conspiracy...

Look at these world leaders remarks on this one world government...

Absolutely mindblowing... From the days of Alan Jackson to the times of 2005, this is what leading men have been telling us about... Even warning...

Remarks throughout the years on this one world government plan

George Washington - 1798 Acknowledged that Illuminati activity had come to the USA: "It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."

Thomas Jefferson 1816 "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

BANKER: Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1828

"Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes the laws." [Even a 4 year old can understand that people with control of money...write the laws!]

President Andrew Jackson 1829-1837 "You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."

President Woodrow Wilson 1916 "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Winston Churchill 1920 "From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played a definitely recognizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the nineteenth century, and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads, and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

President Franklin Roosevelt Nov. 21, 1933 "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson."

Mikhail Gorbachev-Nov. 2, 1987 addressed the Soviet Politburo: ?In October 1917, we parted with the old world, rejecting it once and for all. We are moving toward a new world, the world of Communism. We shall never turn off that road!? He further reassures his Communist colleagues: ?Comrades, do not be concerned about all that you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep.

"If a nation values anything more than freedom, then it will lose it's freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort and security that it values, it will lose that too. Unknown Americans must decide: Are we to be governed by Americans or by an International organization? I, for one, owe no
allegiance to the United Nations nor will I give it any. I obey only the U.S. Constitution. You had better think about this issue, for if the U.N. can violate the Sovereignty of Haiti, Iraq and other countries, it can violate ours...The United States may not be the top dog 15 years from now. U.N. security council resolutions, backed by say Chinese soldiers, could be aimed at us."
-Charley Reese-Orlando Sentinel

"The International government of the United Nations, stripped of it's legal trimming, then, is really the International Government of the United States and the Soviet Union acting in Unison."
From the American Jewish Committee's official magazine "Commentary" of Nov. 1958, Pg. 376

"I would support a Presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps: ... At the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a 'new world order' based not on Pax Americana but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court." -- George McGovern, in the New York Times (February 1991)

"We believe we are creating the beginning of a new world order coming out of the collapse of the U.S.-Soviet antagonisms." -- Brent Scowcroft (August 1990), quoted in the Washington Post (May 1991)

-----
And these guys just can't stop talking about it! Either this should be in the nwo or under here, since it has to do with political conspiracies... These are the guys that all calling all the shots in the political arena after all...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
But there are some major problems here. Namely, the premise.

"NEW WORLD ORDER" is the GLOBAL TOTALITARIANISM dream that a BANKER called Mayer Amschel Rothschild, helped revive in 1760's to protect his private bank from global government regulation. His grand blue print is best described by his paid social engineer called Dr. Adam [Spartacus] Weishaupt, Professor of Canon Law in the university of Ingolstadt. Weishaupt adopted the term "Illuminati". This nightmare is still sought after today by their family's decedents. Below is the 'outline' Weishaupt set out for his banker financier master!

Abolition of all ordered governments

Abolition of private property

Abolition of inheritance

Abolition of patriotism

Abolition of the family

Abolition of religion

A global population of 500 million

Creation of a world government

That's not exactly what Weishaupt's Illuminati were all about. If you want to know what they were about, look at America's founding as a secular nation. Yup, we're the Illuminati.

George Washington - 1798 Acknowledged that Illuminati activity had come to the USA: "It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."

I'm pretty satisfied with our Illuminatic founding too, George. It's the revisionist authoritarians running around thumping Bibles that aren't.

The "Illuminati" weren't the conspiracy. If anything they were the first LIBERTARIANS. The conspiracy was in the conspiracy theorists (or rather propagandists) among the AUTHORITARIANS, mostly THE CHURCH, and namely the Jesuits, that were anti-mason and anti-intellectualism that set out to get those Illuminati much as they had THE JEWS (also "bankers").

Look at your source for this disinformation.

Nothing has changed. The church still wants to run the world. Anyone opposed to that authority is the enemy and "out to run the world" as per the real tyrants.

Now, where it get's tricky... I won't disagree with the New World Order component of some of those later quotes. Yup, capitalism is a bitch. Private ownership is tyranny when all is owned by an elite few. But that has nothing to do with Illuminatic ideals to leave theocratic tyranny behind in the Dark Ages.

I've said it countless times on these forums, so one more time can't hurt. The Illuminati were the good guys. And by and large, we're them.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
wow.

A plausible conspiracy theory as well.. but where in heaven's name did you get that idea?? Bible thumper's are propagandists? Illuminati are the founding fathers? Mason's are the illuminati? Janet Reno's quotes about taking arms away from American's are part of the illuminated ones? is pnac part of the illumated group?

Rant, what do you have to say for the trilateral commission and cfr? And why did bush sr at the last min get appointed by regean after reagean made the remark about investigating the trilateral commission and these 'secret societies that run the show' of which bush sr belongs to.

your theory makes sense but i have some questions and i don't know if you can connect the dots...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Good thread TrueLies. These Illuminati's also funded Hitler and the Nazi's. These guys are beyond evil and their 1 world government is coming around now.

Oh yea i forgot to add Christians will become the new Jews and will be persecuted because the Illuminati will blame Christians for all the problems in the world.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by JerryFletcher]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I usually just get yelled at. Church/state brainwashing really works.

Originally posted by TrueLies
your theory makes sense but i have some questions and i don't know if you can connect the dots...

I'll try, but I don't know if I can either.

Mainly because popular semantics and culture have made even discussing history (let alone reality) a murky chore. Also, there's not a lot of "dots" to connect from the true Illuminati origins. They're dead. They were just people. But Church and State are inevitable.

I've looked for the "inheritors" of the Illuminati's minarchist populist ideals for years (and will slip links to research into later posts on that), but it's not entirely incorrect to say those of us with Internet access, or civil libertarians, or the media, or college students, or punk bands and folk singers for that matter are the modern "Illuminati."

To the extent you're asking about covert state activities to (for lack of a better phrase) "rule the world," that's just the state doing what the state always does when it get's too big. Remember when America was founded, it was by revolutionaries. Not "the state" per se, but gentleman farmers, intellectuals and scholarly warriors. People. And that's not at all unlike the spiritual revolution of Protestantism that facilitated a break from "the Church" in favor of one ran by (again) people.

Of course it's all screwed up now on both counts. The "authorities" have made foot soldiers and centurions out of the masses with their brainwashing propaganda again. This cycle of things was not lost on Weishaupt either. There was certainly a 'revolution for revolutions sake' cynical component to his philosophies because whoever topples the pyramid inevitable sits there as a tyrant himself. I believe we see that quite clearly today.

Ah Robespierre I knew him well. I couldn't have asked for a better friend to behead me. Okay, I don't know where that came from. I think I'm channeling.

But we can put the historical part of the "Illuminati" to bed right now. The only reason they were secret at all was their ideas would have gotten them killed by the Church... and did! I'll try to dig up some of the quotes galore on this, from Washington to Jefferson, defending the Illuminati covert methods. They used them themselves. All revolutionaries do.

So as to the specifics of the puppet mastering activities you're asking about going on the past half century, that's the state; Not the Illuminati. And it's "our job" to stop them by whatever channels we have (as ensured by our Illuminatic founding principles of freedom). The Internet, the media, coffee houses, the vote, even taking up arms! Rawr!

Now, I'm 'cited. Let's get 'em. I'll man the guillotine!

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
Oh yea i forgot to add Christians will become the new Jews and will be persecuted because the Illuminati will blame Christians for all the problems in the world.

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of Church propaganda I'm talking about.

The persecutors always play the victim.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

I don't believe in religion nor the church but i believe in my Bible. I'm a Christian in spirit and the Jesus said we will get persecuted for our faith in him. I know what the RCC(Roman Catholic Church) has done before but you don't blame Christians for what they did. I also agree with the separation of church and state.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I like the last 2 posts good material.
I have a question for you though.
As for the "puppetmasters" would you count such groups as Tammany Hall in with that?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I don't believe in religion nor the church but i believe in my Bible. I'm a Christian in spirit and the Jesus said we will get persecuted for our faith in him. I know what the RCC(Roman Catholic Church) has done before but you don't blame Christians for what they did. I also agree with the separation of church and state.

Then I apologize for my rash assessment of you but that prior statement I pointed out is something "the Church" would say in it's bid to oppress.

History is full of tyrants playing the victim and using that propaganda (or "conspiracy theories") to recruit a movement behind it's agenda. You mentioned persecution of the Jews, and that's a perfect example. Hitler was a 'Conspiracy Theorist.' Historically most authoritarians are. Power breeds paranoia. In our own history (I'm an American) one need look no further than McCarthyism or Reagan's bid to organize a white backlash or Limbaugh's revolt against women or Pro-Life's challenge to the right to privacy or the current state led assualt on the media, the judicial branch and all our civil liberties.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I kind of agree here with both sides on this part. It is a type of propaganda that is part of the modern "persecution" that some have been claiming to be the subject of. But then again, as the RCC continue to bury themselves with the various scandals, promote and protect the child rapist priests, promote ignorance, promote bigotry, then they will become the persecuted and justly so.

RANT, if it was possible to give you a WATS on this I would it is too true of a statement but one that I would direct to any large "governing body"

Nothing has changed. The church still wants to run the world. Anyone opposed to that authority is the enemy and "out to run the world" as per the real tyrants.

I am lost as to how the Illuminati are the good guys? From what I have read on them, they were realy not too much more than a Man's Club as is portrayed in various films of the Victorian age films.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
I am lost as to how the Illuminati are the good guys? From what I have read on them, they were realy not too much more than a Man's Club as is portrayed in various films of the Victorian age films.

In a sense, that's exactly right. They were no big deal at all.

They didn't have any weapons of mass destruction either.
But every large governing body (to use your phrase) needs a whipping boy.

To the extent I apply a "good guys" label is merely in my expansion of the conflict to modern times, affixing the label to all of us. People. Individuals. Intellectuals. Those that would Deny Ignorance and meet up in strange and often anonymous venues to do so.

We're the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
To my mind we have three groups (phrased loosely)

*The Church
*The State
* The Secret Societys

In my tiny mind I also believe the mark of the beast is MONEY

so then we have the world bank - part of all three.. is the world bank the joiner or common denominator of all of the above?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

In a sense, that's exactly right. They were no big deal at all.

Suuuuure.... that what they want you to beleive...
j/k

Good thread.

We're the Illuminati.

Been here over a year and this is the first positive thing I've ever read about them (Maybe I need to get over to SS more often?).

The Illuminated Ones... Denying Ignorance since 1776!

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
To my mind we have three groups (phrased loosely)

*The Church
*The State
* The Secret Societies

In my tiny mind I also believe the mark of the beast is MONEY

Well, I'm avoiding the money part on purpose for the time being. It's just a whole 'nother can of worms. But we'll figure that out too.

What I'm saying is, this is the inevitable triangle of conflicting polar opposites (though when Church and State get together it's REAL bad).

*Church
*State
*People

And *People* actually make up Church, State, Masses and "Secret Societies" (whether oppressive or revolutionary).

We're meeting "in secret" right now. I don't know you and you don't know me. I, for all intensive purposes, advocated taking up arms and throwing the bums out earlier in this thread. These revolutionary ideals against Church and State, for the most part, are done in "secret." Just like your vote. That's the idea.

To the extent a bunch of "elite" people may meet at a Bilderberg conference and make a pact to never reveal what transpires, that can be good or bad. In the sense they're powerful people, sure I'd like to know what John Edwards said in his debate with Ralph Reed on the role of Christianity in America, but then again, I'm not to keen on hearing the spin FoxNews or Pat Robertson would broadcast given the chance.

I'm pro-individual, but let's face it. The "masses" are idiots. The Church and State would be powerless without their support. So smart, powerful people need a place to complain and strategize (for lack of a better word) without people too stupid to not vote for Hitler being able to hear it.

I'm no Mason, at all. But to the best of my estimation they just meet secretly primarily out of tradition. Who hasn't? The ancient philosophers had to and indeed Socrates was executed by the state for his teachings (well in allegorical form). The story is older than Jesus... who by the way, same thing. He was an Illuminati type. The early Christians used secret symbols to identify each other (The Fish). I mean, Martin Luther, our Founding Fathers... all Illuminati. All skulking around risking life and limb to "throw the bums out."

Back to money. Now we get to throw *Corporations/Capitalists/Multinats* in the mix as well. Which for all intensive purposes now is the State.

Of course anything can get corrupted, but unionization, populism, welfare, secularism, public education, etc. all were Illuminati inspired ideals for the people. The turn of the last century saw great expansion of those ideals, and the turn of this one saw the reverse. It's a pendulum.

But not to worry. All tyrants fall. Even America (in it's current corrupted fashion) will one day. And it pains me to say that, because it was a really good idea while it lasted.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Back to money. Now we get to throw *Corporations/Capitalists/Multinats* in the mix as well. Which for all intensive purposes now is the State.

And the money only looks out for money ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join