It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it A Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Last night I had this strange dream that a UFO was buzzing my house. I could make out the red light that it was emitting coming through the closed curtains and the sound that it made- kind of like a low vibrating hum.
Then I woke up from my dream or whatever it was only to be greated by the sound of a military type jet flying over head at low altitude. Very weird. Wonder if they were sent to scramble the UFO.
The strange thing was my under arm hurt from the beam or whatever it was penetrating the curtains... Definantly odd. Hopefully it WAS just a dream.

PYX

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Very CREEEEEPY

Wonder what they were scanning for? You must not have been their "type". Was it dark when the jet went by or was it morning already?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PYX
Very CREEEEEPY

Wonder what they were scanning for? You must not have been their "type". Was it dark when the jet went by or was it morning already?

Still dark-- like at 5:30 in the morning. And today Im very thirsty and want to drink all the time.

PYX

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I just don't know. I had a whacko experience once. No ships but a 3 foot tall child-like "entity" standing by my bed one night-just a few minutes after I just got into bed. Not asleep. Never saw it again, but really made me wonder what it was. And no, no substances or refreshments involved in that sighting, either.

I guess if you don't have any more encounters, you can just chalk it up to a wild happening and be glad there were no anal probes involved.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hopefully they got whatever they needed out of me or lack there of and wont be back.

I did find it odd that the jet flew by right after this happened though.

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

PYX

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes, unfortunately the jet just adds creedence to your suspicions.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thats something I didn't want to hear....

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A little update- check out this link :

www.pasadenastarnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join