It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Hello Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Daniel, I'm from England.
I've been reading this board now for a few weeks, I did want to join earlier but I'd forgotten that I did have a non-Hotmail address to send the password to, but, erm, yeah, now I remembered I've joined.
My posts won't always be multicoloured, I'm just doing this now because I'm playing with the features, heheh.
My esoteric interests include cryptozoology, secret governments, strange 'coincidences' and Elder Gods.
Conduit closed. "ding"

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by �any]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Color rocks.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow that was fast, heh hi. It's weird, when I preview that post I see it in colour, but when it gets posted I just see the BBcode.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by �any
Wow that was fast, heh hi. It's weird, when I preview that post I see it in colour, but when it gets posted I just see the BBcode.

Just a wierd quirk, you get used to em.
welcome to the board. foil hats are available from james lime light.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm trying to think of a witty response to the foil hats thing but I can't, so I'll just say "Nanoo nanoo".

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I'm trying to think of a witty response to the foil hats thing but I can't, so I'll just say "Nanoo nanoo".

Don't feel bad, most people cannot hope to keep up with my wit and ego.

however you will need Foil hats to survive in this environment.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Does it have to be a specially made foil hat or can I use kitchen foil and make my own super funky foil pimp hat?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Dany with the funny "D" and Fury seem to mirror each other's mood meter tranquility quite well. I wonder how long that will last.

How did you get that thing in your "D", Dany?

What other tricks have you got?

Welcome.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Does it have to be a specially made foil hat or can I use kitchen foil and make my own super funky foil pimp hat?

Good idea....
Foil zuit suit....

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Dany with the funny "D" and Fury seem to mirror each other's mood meter tranquility quite well. I wonder how long that will last.

How did you get that thing in your "D", Dany?

What other tricks have you got?

Welcome.

Heheh it looks like the tranquility meter's gone skew-whiff already heheh.

As for other tricks, well, I'm in a band called An�mic, and I could really do with washing my �ǿ�ķ�...

Heheh it's Ascii code, if you go on your start menu, then Programs, then Accessories, then System Tools, then Character Map it shows you all the symbols you can make on your keyboard, you can either select them from there to put them on-screen or you can hold the left Alt button and type the number it gives you for each one on your numeric keypad.

The � is Alt + 0208 on the keypad, once you've typed the number, let go of Alt and the symbol will appear.

-doffs his foil zuit suit and pimp hat and does the soft shoe shuffle-

(Edited due to my typing like a blind chimp)

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by �any]

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
�oh!

Are you a Tool tribute band, or goths who let vampires satiate their needs using your blood?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
�oh!

Are you a Tool tribute band, or goths who let vampires satiate their needs using your blood?

No.

I like 'goth' music though, but I'm the only one of us who does.
We all like Tool though, but we don't sound anything like them, at all.
Except for one riff in one song, which sounds a bit like Stinkfist but different.

Yeah, heheh.

top topics

join