It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
Well, it's a possibility i suppose. it would totally depend on who he works for in the gov. but that is assuming he had a gov. position, i would venture to ask what rank he was when he got out of the service and what he did in the service. If he only got out as a PFC (private first class), then i would say he wasnt a government worker. But had he gotten out a major or Col. then it could be a possibility. the lower the rank the less amount of gov. contancs he's gonna have.

When I was in the army, one of my best friends applied for Secret Service; I think it matters less what rank you were upon leaving the military (while I do recognize that it certainly has a bearing on leadership skills, etc.), and more on your performance once you leave the military, in whatever capacity you work for the government. If you do your job extremely well you will go further than if you just do your job... just like anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

As for the freemasons having a hand in this i highly doubt it.

I can't even imagine that Masonry would be in ANY way related and hope it wasn't anything illegal if he was a Mason.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It was illegal, because he was actually stealing money from the lodge, on another note, my family founds records of him serving prison time for 2 years because of imbezzlement, and fraud. But that was the only time he was ever caught.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
It was illegal, because he was actually stealing money from the lodge, on another note, my family founds records of him serving prison time for 2 years because of imbezzlement, and fraud. But that was the only time he was ever caught.

If that were the case he would probably have been expelled from the fraternity.

The Grand Secretary should be able to clarify that.

Was this prison time before or after he became a Mason? Convicted felons are not welcome in the fraternity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join