It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its not f**king funny!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

LONDON, (AFP) - British tourists have left the residents of one charming Austrian village effing and blinding by constantly stealing the signs for their oddly-named village.

While British visitors are finding it hilarious, the residents of F---ing are failing to see the funny side, The Sunday Telegraph newspaper reported.

Only one kind of crimimal ever stalks the sleepy 32-house village near Salzburg on the German border -- cheeky British tourists armed with a sense of humour and a screwdriver.

But the local authorities are hitting back and with the signs now set in concrete, police chief Kommandant Schmidtberger is on the lookout.

"We will not stand for the F---ing signs being removed," the officer told the broadsheet.

"It may be very amusing for you British, but F---ing is simply F---ing to us. What is this big F---ing joke? It is puerile."

"Yet still there is this obsession with F---ing," she said.

"Just this morning I had to tell an English lady who stopped by that there were no F---ing postcards."

its so f---ing hilarious!!! i wonder how they came with that name for their village. im sure its a nice village but they have to change the name to somthing better than this. as to me, i wonder why the Brits be over this f---king obsession compare to other foreign tourists.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
here is a link to what Snopes has to say about it....
Snopes

it even has pictures of some of the signs.

I just want to know how the heck I missed this when I was there -- I have pictures of the Intercourse, Pa sign -- would love to have had a picture of this to add to my strange sign collection......

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is F---ing hilarious! Those poor Austrians, if only they understood the f----ing joke. But hey if I were a tourist I'd probably take a sign too.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
OMG I'm still rolling around laughing at that. I needed a good laugh today.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah I started crying laughing so hard seeing the sign above the picture of two kids. Come on they got to know better. They are just being F#$%ing silly

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Stop stealing those F***ing signs ppl! Have some decency...

This is a great post!

top topics

join