It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merging some forums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Don't you think there are too much forums on ATS? I think
1.the Weaponry should be merged with Military&Goverment projets, and
2. Peak Oil with Fragile Earth (to some enviroment forum).
What do you think?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
you could also address this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There would be no point, it takes about ten seconds to move from one forum to another, it isn't really that big-a-deal!

Edit: bigger deal into big-a-deal

[edit on 29-8-2005 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For the most part, new forums, especially new forums under existing categories, are created to address the ever-growing amount of posts based on one subject.

For example, I remember a time when Website-Related Discussion covered pretty much all conspiracy threads. Now we have separate forums for political conspiracies, creationism, medicine, etc. to more precisely place the thousands of topics which people have an interest.

While we are quite stringent on creating new forums and sub-forums, there does come a time when it is obviously needed.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
For the most part, new forums, especially new forums under existing categories, are created to address the ever-growing amount of posts based on one subject.

I suppose then a forum for Freemasonry would be needed to be created. Since in the Secret Societies forum 90% of the topics there relate to them. Even when I tried to start a forum regarding a different society it lasted about 3 posts before another topic was created about masons.

Has their been any thought about this subject I am sure the mods such as Intrepid and Nydgan must notice this

[edit on 29-8-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As "they see all" mentioned, please refer to the above mentioned link.

top topics

join