It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files tonight: Monday 8/29!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Logical_Psycho,

Sorry man I believe you are correct.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
great episode... I loves the audio of the pilots who saw the UFOs

Anyone have any idea about the one ufo video, that had an orangish looking dish that had a VERY defined shape to it when they zoomed in? Anyone know where this sighting was?

Or the one that looked like a cylinder, with 6 arms comming off it

SFC

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ive watched a few of the show and is it just me or is it at the end of every show they conclude that the sighting was swamp gas etc.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Do you remember the 'UFO Files' episode about what the Presidents knew?
Then you need to read the following article! Seems the Canadian that supplied the info and research for that episode was denied access into the states after it was aired! Here is the linkl to the story!

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yorga
Seems the Canadian that supplied the info and research for that episode was denied access into the states after it was aired!

Nice find, that is an amazing story.

It looks like the DOHD can make up whatever reason they want to keep him out of the US.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I find it really astonishing that the DOHS would use such a lame excuse to stop Grant Cameron from entering the US. The timing, coming after the airing of the History Channels, 'UFO Files, What the Presidents knew?' just
completely floors me. I am totally blown away by this.

Here is the link again for anyone that hasn't read it:

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For all of us Canadians who don't get this...could anyone post a link to a torrent ( maybe someone recorded it ?).

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bursuc
For all of us Canadians who don't get this...could anyone post a link to a torrent ( maybe someone recorded it ?).

I'm sure that would be an infrigment on the copyrights of THC, but you can visit Grant Cameron's websight to see his research.

www.presidentialufo.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join