It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Astrological Profile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
One of my numerous hobbies is that of astrology. I find it fascinating. I found this site a good year or two ago. It is one of the best ones I have found. Whether or not you are into it or know a lot about it, it is a good site to check out. FREE..

www.astro.com...

Anyways to help you not get lost I tell you how to get to the good stuff. You can sign up for a free account or you don't have to. To get the free natal chart astrological profile you to the far right side. Under the menu title Astrodienst Services you click on where it says Free Reports new!. Wait for the page to load then go down to where it says Interactive Horoscopes, click on Astro Click Portrait. You put in your information and then you are done.

Now this is where some people get lost. What you see before you after you put in your info is the natal chart. It is broken up into four sections. The outer outside border has the symbols for the zodiac characters. The insides symbols in the marked boxes are the planets, the sun, and the moon. The marked boxes are the houses that the planets are in. The lines are the relationship of the planets to the houses to other houses and planets and the midheaven and ascendant.

You click on the plants to read the information. A small window pops up no it is not a pop up ad. It is the companion to the natal chart. It holds all the information that two Astrologers put in there. It is a good idea to click on all the inner links within it to fully understand what each thing represents.

One more thing to understand is that what is written in there is not going to be 100% correct but it will overall be correct. I have shown this site to several of my friends and a few of them got spooked at how close it came.

Anyways I have found that a good one to understand yourself is to look at it from a different view. And this is as different as it gets.

So post your comments about it I will be happy to reply to them when I have time.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I always blamed my mother for not knowing my time of birth..

thx for sharing!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
that went straight over my head lol ive never known my birth time how annoying so made one up and had no clue about the wheel that was there. o well

join