It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
But no mention of you actually spelling your religions title incorrectly?

And no - my friend said my roomie aura color had changed completely. And you cant see your own auras.

And how would you explain everything else I said, besudes just ignore it?

How is an 'enlightened' society so bratty? I wouldnt think an enlightened society or peoples would have "rage' problems.

Seems to me to be an excuse to be a selfish little snob instead of dealing with the issues youve developed.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ok for one my mom can see auras
and for why are we bratty as I said earlier we are a new race of human beings and also i could be the path we took in our past lifes why rage probs hmmmm cant answer that one for the momment will soon

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Right, I understand that. But what Im saying is - an enlightened society wouldnt have "rage problems". They would be willing to assist their fellow humans. They would NOT be snobbish, uncooperative, and angry. That would be the opposite of enlightened.

Look up a little Buddha and youll see what I mean by enlightenment.

Thats the entire flaw in your little theory. I honestly think you kids have an identity crisis going on.

When I was your age i KNEW i was a unicorn. I felt like a unicorn born into a human body. But you know, I was a big fan of "The Last Unicorn" and eventually realized I was just a nice California girl. It was an identity crisis.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
dont blame it on me lol blame on sprituality and the mayan calander

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
....and they made a movie about this farce as well! This has become ridiculous. This is like the pharma pushing their latest concocted affliction i.e. OCD, ADD, or SOB to sell product. It's horse hockey people! Listen, a disrespectful, socially inept kid is just that...but apparently it makes some feel better about having a child that is a product of bad parenting or exposure to "chemicals" during pregnancy or from an off-center gene pool to give their spawn a shiny new label so as to avoid embarrassment at social events with regard to their parenting skills. I had the unfortunate displeasure of having to provide technical support for a large showing of the first movie about this pseudo-affliction. I had half a mind to pull my gear and shut the film down if it would not have violated my contract. Some people are unbelievably vain, egocentric and just plain stupid.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
that wasnt nice now was it

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murtagh21
ok first of all edward the sage shamans i speak of at least the old ones who teach you are all women most are tribal they use spiritual arts to heal people they are hmm how would i say ..... helpful to the extreme they can heal you from 1000 miles away theres shamans for ya and

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Murtagh21]

What mechanism is used to heal someone 1000 miles away. Is it electrical, physical, chemical?? Is it the same as prayer? If so, perhaps you saw the latest longterm study on prayer being used to heal which showed it was inifective. In fact, those patients that knew they were being prayed for showed more complications. www.washingtonpost.com...

When you say that they are tribal, whose tribe? Do you lump all native groups together as having the same belief systems? They don't.

Also, you think I'm narrow minded becouse I didn't know about the shaman, right? So you must be open-minded because you know about and believe this right? Well please, crack open a dictionary, study the term before you start spouting it out in an attempt (a feeble one at that) to prove someone wrong. Believing everything you hear isn't open-minded, it's just being overly credulous.

Remember folks, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence! (however, any evidence would be refreshing)

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
your accusing me well i guess were even now no im not that opened minded id say im about heres a little scale for yall
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
skeptic me aquarious

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So can you answer my questions? You seem to know so much!

[edit on 10-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murtagh21
that wasnt nice now was it

No, I'll admit, it wasn't. But having been directly exposed to many of the parents and children of this pseudo-spiritual belief during a pre-release of "Indigo" I found myself asking what is this all about. The explanation I received from one of the writers was that they have "special gifts". I still have yet to find out how any of the traits listed to identify an "Indigo" is anything but ordinary for a child or teenager.

Here's a look at one of the supposed "enlightened children"...

An example of this emerged in a 2006 article in the Dallas Observer which covered the Indigo Child phenomenon. The reporter observed an 8-year-old boy named Dusk quizzed by a man on his "indigo" status:
"Are you an indigo?" he asked Dusk. The boy looked at him shyly and nodded. "I'm an avatar," Dusk said. "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire. The next avatar won't come for 100 years." The man seemed impressed.
However, Dusk was giving the man a verbatim quote from the Nickelodeon children's show Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender. This fact was not noticed within the article.

Source

There is no evidence that these kids are nothing more than prima donnas prone to fanciful claims with parents looking for some other explanation besides the obvious...bad parenting or a child with a social or mental disfunction. Show me proof to the contrary because pseudo evidence i.e. a girl asks her mother to bring an orange to her friends birthday party at Chucky Cheese and then while there, mysteriously her friend asks for an orange, doesn't fly.

This all sounds like a classic episode from Star Trek: "And the children shall lead"

[edit on 10-4-2006 by antipigopolist]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
And movies are based on concepts of real life no?

The indigo phenominon is supposedly based on the concept that the DNA of recent generations are being 'upgraded'. Apparently in scientific terms this is true (some new genes activated not found in previous generations), many have different theories on the reason why though, "The aliens are coming to save us" people believe that its a genetic upgrade secretely done by benevolant aliens/et's. Conspiracy theorists believe its an ELF/Genetically Altered Foods/Chemicals in food/drinks/chemtrails, that is causing the activation of genes, its caused in the parents of these children, the children have it as base DNA when born.

Also reading about indigo refers to 'indicate'. ie the NWO want people to say 'my child is indigo' so they can monitor who these children are, and when they can, possibly use the higher evolved ones for their own purposes (conspiracy). The people with the "indigo are here to save humanity" mentallity, possibly believe that they will be targeted to prevent the salvation of the human psyche.

Either way, if you're child has indigo characteristics, why tell anyone

You or your child will be dosed up with prescription medications, (indigo show signs of adhd)..and you will most likely end up in the funny farm. Your child will be targetted by NWO for control, or targeted to prevent raising the human consciousness. (if its all true that is).

Merger

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
good points but no one should be afraid to show who they are and i say fight NWO 2012 all this stuff is just beliefs if you dont belive in it too bad your loss i say

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Aww man, I absolutely can not WAIT until 2012.
There are going to be SOOO many dissapointed people, it's going to be hilarious.

I can't wait to hear their excuses

As far as "Indigo" people are concerned

It's called being a human being!

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

Called being cocky. A lot of people are like this all the time. Just about everyone has felt this way at one point or another in their life.

They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

See above.
How is being like this a good thing?

Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

Doesn't this contradict the first two "requirements?"
Which is it? Are they cocky or humble? And again, name one person who hasn't felt this way at different points in their life.

They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice)

As does 99.999% of the world population

They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

I won't smuggle 2 million pounds of drugs into this country. Does that make me an Indigo Child?

Name one person who likes waiting in line?

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

Who likes being a zombie? Again, this can describe most of the world's population.
I take it though, this just means IC's don't like churches. Real churches however aren't supposed to be like that.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

?
I pity anyone who doesn't seek ways to improve. This doesn't make you a "system buster," it makes you a human being. Each human being is different, each human being sees the world differently.

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

I fail to see how this is a good thing.
Two words 'inferiority complex'

They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

lol, which means they're above the age of what...8? Maybe even younger. Alot of people get out of that stage early.

They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

Ok....and?

So...
So far we find out that Indico Children both humble and prideful as well as shy and outgoing. How does this not describe almost every man, woman, and child of the face of the earth in one way or another?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
And movies are based on concepts of real life no?

Exactly! Movie...Books...$$$

concept |ˈkänˌsept| |ˌkɑnˈsɛpt| |ˌkɒnsɛpt|

noun

an idea or invention to help sell or publicize a commodity : a new concept in corporate hospitality.

Could you provide some scientific links that supports the "Indigo" theory? While you search...here is more evidence to the contrary:

You state that the "phenomenon" is 'supposedly based on the concept that the DNA of recent generations are being 'upgraded'.

The fact is...DNA and it's subsequent parts (genes and what appears to be substance involved with how the gene is "expressed") has been evolving or 'updating' since the "advent of agriculture and written language". Source

Show me one credible scientific abstract that directly supports this "Indigo" theory. And just to clarify...I do believe in psychic energy and enlightened individuals but this "Indigo" theory appears to be nothing more than a money making sham without even one item of hard evidence.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by antipigopolist]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I did say "supposedly" because its what Ive heard-read from "supposed" experiencers in the field. "They" claim the scientific background, not me

Although I do see their reasoning, and possibility regardless of how it has happened is definately possible, so I dont knock it

Either way, identifying a name to it as "indigo" i disagree, they are, like everyone else, "only human". Doesnt matter how different they are.

People take advantage of any situation, "indigo" the movie, books on their own "indigo" children etc.. etc.. Money, or acknowledgement or power, it all stems to a feeling of being important. Whether its genuine or programmed, has yet to be seen.

merger

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have ADHD and dont really show signs of being "indigo". I don't think that list is symptoms of ADHD. maybe some aspects. But for the most part, it's just like, well did anyone see that scientology episode of South Park? The part where the scientologist is asking Stan questions to see if he should convert, questions that anyone can answer yes too. Like, "Do you ever make comments you wish you could take back", and "Do you ever feel alone and confused". You can always count on south park to straigten things out

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Real quick since im at work - DNA is always changing. Since man started walking this earth our DNA has been adapting and changing to help us survive in our environments. And of course theres a group of people out there to claim its all because of THEM?
Get a grip.

DNA changes to help us withstand weather, our diets, everything. Why do you think people by the equator have darker skin than people far from the equator? Their DNA has developed so they have more melanin in the skin to protect from the harsher sun rays. Thats an example of DNA changing for different groups of people.

Get over it. You are spoiled and obnoxious and have family issues to work out. Thats it.

If in a couple years the world is full of YOU people, Id rather not be around anyway.

If you guys refuse waiting in line so much, Id like to see a long line of Indigo Kids.

"no! Im in front!" "NO ME" "get away! I will not wait in this line!!" "Neither will I!!"

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Apparently you've all lost the focus of this discussion...
So anyway, regardless of DNA changing and the indigo children are here to save humanity...Can you not see we are on a path of self-destruction. I really do hope these "indigo" or "crystal" children are real, because we could sure use all the help we can get.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
ty biggie end of thread

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Can you not see we are on a path of self-destruction.

Name one time period where you couldn't say that....

People were saying that 1000 years ago, 2000 years ago, 3000 years ago, etc. If we wanted to destroy ourselves, we would have done that a long time ago.

And why wait for other people to change society? YOU do it!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join