It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
any group that feels it's better than another group is the wrong group.

if you are spiritually advanced you will not need to feed your ego.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The Lightworkers have been told that a NEW MORE SPIRITUALLY GIFTED AND EVOLVED kind of Human Being is now being SENT to Earth to help, guide and lead them. The following terms are being used to describe this new Special Child:

INDIGO CHILDREN
RAINBOW CHILDREN
STARCHILDREN
CRYSTAL CHILDREN

The Lightworkers are being told that these children will have a Personality Type not previously seen on Earth; and will manifest attitudes and behaviors not previously seen in children. These children will be psychic, will see, hear and be able to communicate freely in the ‘spiritual world’; and will have various spiritual skills and powers.

The Lightworkers are being told to LOOK FOR AND EXPECT, and IDENTIFY these Children. They are instructed to dedicate them, and make sure that they are fully opened to Kryon and those who work with him. People are submitting themselves and dedicating children, newborns, and even those still in the Womb, to this Heresy!
*SNIP*

Research the Following:

KRYON
( main website is: www.kryon.com )
LIGHTWORKERS
INDIGO CHILDREN

www.ourchurch.com...

mod edit to reduce lengthy quote and provide link

[edit on 22-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
www.crossroad.to... Indigo Children and Conversations with "God" - Berit Kjos, Kjos Ministries

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I had no idea what an indigo child was so I did a quick search:

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

source: skepdic.com...

Seems to describe half the children I know, Am I missing something?

Sounds like a teenager to me....

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
From an Australian TV show called "Speaking in Tongues", a humorous discussion of religious and spiritual issues presented by John Safran and Father Bob Maguire. Indigo child Solreta Antaria gives a demonstration of the "star language" supposedly understandable only to other Indigos, and viewers are invited to send in their "translations" - with interesting results:

rapidshare.de...

AVI video file (DivX) - 16.3MB

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Groo the Wanderer]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What the hell is an indigo child anyway. A couple of people said I was an indigo child but didnt give any explanation as to what they are or why Im one of them.
I took it as an insult at the time but from hearing other people talking about it im coming to the conclusion its not a negative thing.

What are the symptoms of an indigo child. At first I though it was some sort of disease but from what I hear its more of a talent.

The first time I was in a bar, drunk of course talking all sorts of madness that was on my mind and one guy started laughing and says "im telling you man, your an indigo child". I reply "what the hells an indigo child", he replies "look it up", then I asked him why he though I was an indigo and he says because I have a weird way of thinking and seeing things. I automatically took it as an insult but I dont think that was his intention.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by fishbrain]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't think I am Indigo. Nope just a common teenager. Its a very good thing It means your pretty smart. I mean I am REALLY smart but I get horrible grades in school. I do not think everyone has the symptoms of indigo. People say that teenagers are indigo childs but not all of them are. Most of them aren't. I mean Indiog children are not real, but the symptoms are real. Hard to explain. Bacially they ARE NOT Gods messengers is what I am saying except they do have the smartness and stuff. I haven't been pauying attention to this thread that much.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

I seem to fit thatdescription quite vividly.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sorry, this sounds a lot like most teenagers throughout Junior Highschool & HighSchool.

I fit every single part of those descriptions.

I don't buy it.

[edit on 10-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok all of you im the reason most teenagers fit this is because after 1980 84% of people born are indigo children im 13 born in 92 after 1990 its was a 95% chance thats why its seems to be almost all teenagers. The way it is we are a new race of humans.

The neanderthals(sry about spelling) werent here b4 us they are some of us they were the first race of human beings we the indigo children and the newest and most adanced it does not mean were better its you think that is does perception is reality.. I learned about indigo children through my mom who is in wicka which all is true. I can see auras energy all things like that.

Sorry to Christain religions but they are all wrong the bible is fake the true bible was burnt by the romans when emperor constantine came to power. We indigo children dont wanna think we better or worse but must people who dont understand us force us to. We are the beggining of a new age thanks to the mayan calander we know it starts in 2012 in 2008 we will know with out a resonable doubt that there are aliens. 2012 there is a shift several ancient races say end of the world they are right its the end of this world and the beggining of a new one. Indigo children are just the first all the crystalline children are here for 2012... War is what will most likely change the world unfortunatly thats all i will post this time.

sorry for not making paragraphs buts it 4 in the morning were i live right now

mod edit: syntax

[edit on 9-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
so noone before 1980 fit that descriprion? And what about the other 16%? I think i fit in that other 16%. I was born in 86' and dont really fit that description. So I'm not chrystaline or indigo or whatever they keep spouting out. look, you nore anyone else is indigo. There will be no shift in 2012. Hell i'm looking forward to that year. my career (hopefully) will be in full swing and i will be able to see all the faces of the "indigo children" when nothing happens. So hey, now that you know the guidelines, try NOT to act like that, and dont be so pessomistic.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ok then if nothing real how to explain sage shamans or havent you heard of them because your to close-minded

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Please post in a civil manner.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murtagh21
ok then if nothing real how to explain sage shamans or havent you heard of them because your to close-minded

Ok, I can barelly make sense of your post. about the sage shamans, i do know about the shaman of the Mazatec natives of Oaxaca, Mexico. They used the sage plant Salvia divinorum for curing and divination. You smoke it, its a hallucinogin, great fun. Are these the sage shaman you speak of? Probably not, but thats all that come to mind. If they are not then your right, so please, inform me. Then I can make an educated opinion and try to explain it.

Oh, and keep the attacks to yourself, or a friendy U2U

[edit on 9-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I suppose the reason for all of this indigo-child hoopla is a sort of general longing for spirituality amongst the average people of America. Standard religions aren't cutting it like they used to, and a lot of people are looking for a new outlook on metaphysics. One that reinforces every parent's terrible delusion that their child is somehow 'special' is (evidently) particularly marketable, even if only the suburban equivalent of the lunatic fringe will buy it.

A word of advice to those who would look for genuine spiritual guidance-- you probably won't find it in a book, and definitely not in a book you pay for.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Totally indigo:

Psychic
Can see auras
Can see Chakras
Can see archetypes floating above the head in the aura
Born with hole in heart
Feel the stars are their home
Feel earth is too foreign
Have symptoms of psychosis (warped way of thinking, seeing links to things in all areas of life)
Have symptoms of ADHD
Very creative

And what i found elsewhere

Highly intelligent.
Developmentally advanced in reading walking, talking, etc.
Multi-dimensionally awareness; they perceive a broader range of reality.
Telepathic abilities.
Telekinesis, etc. Moving objects with their mind energy and thought.
Awareness of scientific, historical, anthropological and spiritual knowledge not consciously learnt. Sometimes called ‘knowledge bombs’.
Awareness of past lives.
Extremely empathic to all creatures, not just humans but animals and plants.
They can communicate with the unseen world
Multi-dimensional healing abilities.
Manifest unusual artwork, languages and scripts.
They experience dreams where they are being taught how to use their high sense abilities on space craft.
Dual consciousness; feeling part human and part extraterrestrial.
Have a sense of mission or higher purpose.

Merger

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well i feel im better than alot of people i meet...
I wont do dishes or clean the toilet..
Im pretty smart (although i get bored easily)
And i dont like being told what to do..

Who do i make the check out too??

Do i get a cool outfit or anything???

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

sounds just like me, but i am Bipolar and apparently have a "God complex"...plus im a Liberal..

does that make me an Indigo Child

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You spelled Wiccan wrong, Little Mr. Indigo. If it were your religion I would assume you'd know how to spell it. Nice try, but no cigar. Happy Ostara to ya anyway.

And - a friend of mine does tarot readings, etc. During a time when my roomie was in a very bad BAD headspace, we ran into this friend. She wouldnt even HANG OUT with us because of my roomies aura. She said it was dirty and dark. She didnt know that roomie was in a bad space.

Now, if this were true, we would assume that auras can CHANGE. Healthy happy people have clean, bright ones. Dirty, drugged, or depressed people would have dark or bad auras.

Then why would these Indigo Children (or Bratty Obnoxious Children) ALWAYS have an indigo aura? *cough BULLSH*T cough*

I FULLY believe that an enlightened person does not think themselves better than others. Dont want to stand in line? Get a grip, NO ONE wants to stand in line!! Have problems with RAGE?
Wow, I would think an enlightened being would be more understanding and better at dealing with rage than us meager humans.

Im an AR activist, I volunteer, I dont kill anything (animals included). I like to think of myself as pretty well rounded and enlightened and fit EVERY quality of an Indigo Adult. I was also born in 1983.

I am not a freakin indigo adult or child. I am simly a human who likes to make the world a better place and is a little more compassionate than the rest.

Anyway, rant over. Im going to lunch. Indigo Children of the World - stop being annoying. Grow up and get a life. Hopfully a productive one.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
ok first of all edward the sage shamans i speak of at least the old ones who teach you are all women most are tribal they use spiritual arts to heal people they are hmm how would i say ..... helpful to the extreme they can heal you from 1000 miles away theres shamans for ya and

as for our aura always being indigo its not mine changes from a light blue or dark blue to a gold it always just has a indigo tint to it and as for it beinf able to change from a dirty to a "clean aura" it means your outlook on life has change basicly

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Murtagh21]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join