It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
NOPE I have none of the facts wrong about this "new" pope I live in texas so I have seen the news and heard about him cause my g/f is a prison guard in one of the harshest one of the hardest to escape from in the state of texas so I know how many child molestors are in the prison and how I know he'd have been put into the prison right near us where she works, but he got a reprieve from the pope who just passed away they ransfered him from texas to rome to the vatican cause they knew what he was facing here in texas he would have been put on trial & put in prison for oh a good 30 year stint at least that long. No one in the area of texas where we live like him nor support him. He is a child molestor and he'll keep doing it even in rome, there are so many so called holy priests here in texas in prison where she works that are in closed custody.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nothing that I read says anything about Ratzinger/Benedict XVI ever even being in Texas, let alone abusing children there. It all seems to be about the bureaucratic coverup of the actions of someone else. Do you have any evidence whatsoever to the contrary, MisticDragon?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Taking a human being and restricting him in an environment such as the modern institution of learning goes against human nature. What kid sits politely and attentive in a class for every bit of 8 hours without constant reinforcement and threatening punishment from authority?...Some will stay hearded like cattle listening to the droning monatony, but most will show signs of restlessness, figiting, outbursts..ect. Some are downright distracting. Back in the day, right here, in these United States a teacher would smack you for it and then your parents beat the hell out of you when you got home. In some countries, you could beat your kids to death for insolence. So, yes you sat quietly, yes you did your homework, yes you respected authority...yes you fought every painful minute of it in a silent war in your mind.

Today, you call the teacher a big fat pig (to impress your friends and piss off your parents) and you get sent to a principal. The principal suspends you and sends you home. (this used to be the 2 days unofficially alotted by the school for your parents to beat the crap out of you for 48 hrs.) You get time out and sent to your room. You leave, flipping mom the bird as you call your best friend on the cell and tell him about it. You go grab a few joints and drink a 1/2 bottle of ammoretto, and tell your buddies how, "you aint goinna listen to noone, nomore, cause you gonna be a gangsta some day and make mad money..yo." You do some Tai Chi you learned on a teen tour and deem yourself a transendental meditation master.

The cops arrest you and punch one. You end up serving 2 months in juvenile hall, where the days therapy revolves around why this is all your parents fault. You go home mom walks on eggshells around you and your fathers down at the bar. You get to do what ever you want, because you threaten to run away or call child protective services on your parents..
You return to school as a special needs child and receive extra attention. You return...A hero...a rebel...the stuff movie stars are made of...The envy of Whipporwill High.
Back in the day, you would have been dead by now........or you would have been an over beaten, cowering peeing- in-your- pants, flinching wimp.

I think it is hollywood and lack of fear of a "good old fashin ass-whoopin", that makes some feel entitled, holier than thou, "thinking they can do better, not wanting to stand on long lines," brat.

I think the term indigo child has mutated, and what the term was once to be based on somewhat scientific and spritual bases, is now a bunch of garbage to make one "cool. If there are real "Indigo Children" I dont think they would appreciate this rediculous interperation

Everyone kid thinks they have powers or a gift, or a something great to offer mankind that is unprecidented until the moment of their birth. By the time you are 20 this dillusion had already peaked, at 30 its damn near gone, and by 40 a real hero is in its place...a doctor, a teacher, ,,, a mommy. If it doesnt go away by 50, you are now officially a bum.

So if thats what you call an indigo child today, he s just the cowering peeing- in-his- pants, flinching wimp of yesterday.

This is just an opinion of Kris. Kris doesnt not want to incure any form of harrassment, poster bashing, or personal attacks from this post--thank you

[edit on 10-9-2005 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I just said it Lexicon weren't you readinf my post, my g/f works as a prison guard here in texas in one of the very toughest prisons no one dares escape either if they try, there is no where to go nearest anything is well over 100 miles in any direction, oh did I forget to mention all who live near me are all prison guards who all carry loaded weapons around here ( hunting etc.) so every inmate is aware not to attempt escape. and yes the new pope was hurredily rushed out of texas to rome in order to keep him out of "unlawful indiscretions" in the states. He won't dare step foot back in texas again. Oh and yes I do know how many priests were convicted of child molestation and sent to the prison my g/f works at she has access to all inmate files and shares info with me, and I can tell you it numbers 50 and growing here in texas, I could even tell you how many muderers are in the prison how many drug dealers or any other crime that was a conviction in the prison hell even the guy who invented bowflex is a life sentenced murderer my g/f has talked to him hes actually pretty well behaved for a lifer. I'll say this to those who keep saying indigos are part of some satanic conspiracy.. that is ignorant and far from the truth, and wrong judge not least ye be judged yourself some of you aught to really think about that indigos are innocent.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisticDragon
I just said it Lexicon weren't you readinf my post, my g/f works as a prison guard here in texas in one of the very toughest prisons no one dares escape either if they try, there is no where to go nearest anything is well over 100 miles in any direction, oh did I forget to mention all who live near me are all prison guards who all carry loaded weapons around here ( hunting etc.) so every inmate is aware not to attempt escape. and yes the new pope was hurredily rushed out of texas to rome in order to keep him out of "unlawful indiscretions" in the states. He won't dare step foot back in texas again. Oh and yes I do know how many priests were convicted of child molestation and sent to the prison my g/f works at she has access to all inmate files and shares info with me, and I can tell you it numbers 50 and growing here in texas, I could even tell you how many muderers are in the prison how many drug dealers or any other crime that was a conviction in the prison hell even the guy who invented bowflex is a life sentenced murderer my g/f has talked to him hes actually pretty well behaved for a lifer. I'll say this to those who keep saying indigos are part of some satanic conspiracy.. that is ignorant and far from the truth, and wrong judge not least ye be judged yourself some of you aught to really think about that indigos are innocent.

Okay, now, again, do you have proof? Saying that your girlfriend works in a prison is no proof at all (not even proof that your girlfriend works in a prison, let alone that the pope molested children in Texas).

Putting aside all the irrelevancies about the toughness of the particular prison your girlfriend apparently works at, your post has not given any kind of evidence for the claims youre making.

If Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict XVI has molested children in Texas then there will be clear evidence in the media for the claims. Not evidence that your claims are necessarily true, but evidence that anyone but yourself is making the claims.

We'll begin with the banal--simple evidence that Ratzinger has even been to Texas will be a start. From there we can go to evidence that he was in the area of the purported molestations, and then from there we can look for documentation of a claim against Ratzinger about being involved in the molestations as a participant and not just one who is accused of being involved in a coverup (as everything I have read claims). A website referring to any of this would be a start. Any statements from you about your girlfriend working in a prison are not evidence for anything you're claiming and will be ignored in future posts.

BTW, the pope can visit Texas any time he wants. He has diplomatic immunity as a head of state.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Let us get back on topic it shouldn't have gone the route it has now though the twist has certainly been interesting, though the topic is for help with indigo. indigos should be listened to they have rather good ideas on many subjects even helpful advice, I don't see why so many are so quick to call indigos evil or some cover for a satanic conspiracy when indigos are farthest from that kind of conspiracy since the 2 have nothing in common. Indigos are innocent and should be appreciated for their gifts & advice and ideas, indigos could turn this country around in a big way if given the opportunity.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisticDragon
Let us get back on topic it shouldn't have gone the route it has now though the twist has certainly been interesting...

You mean that you have no evidence for your assertions. Why not be honest and say as much?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is not about who's right or wrong. For those idiots who are arguing with eachother, go back to the very very very first post and look what it says. That is what we are suppose to be discussing. WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A SLUG-FEST NO NO NO!

I could argue all day about Republicans and their idiotic people. but i'm not going to! Not here at least...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Look at how attached to your mind patterns you people are. For a second be in the NOW, and stop labelling/judging everything, true peace at last if only for a second.

The term Indigo children is a label, this label is often used to describe certain type of children. Since we do not have a consensus on the descriptions inherent in all indigo children, any debating about wether they exist is completely illogical and insane.

For a second read these words without any judgement, only then can we truly understand.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
The term Indigo children is a label, this label is often used to describe certain type of children. Since we do not have a consensus on the descriptions inherent in all indigo children, any debating about wether they exist is completely illogical and insane.

Just because we don't have complete consensus on what the exact characteristics of Indigo Children are does not mean we cannot debate the existence of what we do have consensus on, or of the various options. We're not being illogical to discuss this issue, and I'm pretty sure we're all acting within the bounds of sanity here, AkashicWanderer.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexicon
Just because we don't have complete consensus on what the exact characteristics of Indigo Children are does not mean we cannot debate the existence of what we do have consensus on, or of the various options. We're not being illogical to discuss this issue, and I'm pretty sure we're all acting within the bounds of sanity here, AkashicWanderer.

By all means you are welcome to debate the existence of what you do have consensus on, however I don't think the label Indigo Children is one of those labels whose definition is mutually accepted by 100% of this community.

If we all have varying opinions on the actual meaning of the subject which we are debating upon, then how can any logical debate take place? It is as if we were debating the topic "Are Bats Dangerous", yet had no consensus on what the word bat meant in this case. To some a hard object used to project a baseball, to others the only mammal of the skies.

[edit on 14/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
By all means you are welcome to debate the existence of what you do have consensus on, however I don't think the label Indigo Children is one of those labels whose definition is mutually accepted by 100% of this community.

I think that there is a core definition that is generally accepted by the community, and which can be debated without too much trouble. And when one wishes to comment on any peripheral issue, one need only identify that issue prior to commenting on it. The process is really not that difficult.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I know one day gifted & indigos are the ones everyone else will have to say sorry to for all the doubts and misgivings about them, when its all said and done the ones to help right the world are the gifted and the indigos and even witches yes I said witches. I know a certain journal survived many centuries ... and when time comes the gifted and indigo will be the ones who will be the ones to help mankind save itself from itself. Mankind must look for a better way of living a better way of life these wars lead to nothing but bloodshed and destruction & needless pollution & death. the next step in evolution happened to some for a reason to help to try to right what has gone so wrong in the world. thats why there are indigos and witches and reiki healers and those with telekinetic, telekinesis, so on etc. They are here to help the world to accept the changes to dsee a better way to living life. Things need to change really and drastically.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
LOL remind me to start a thread entitled: What's The Difference Between An Indigo Child...And A Spoiled Brat??

Reread that "List of Criteria" again, and you have kids, you'll see exactly what I mean.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, the first-best way to find out if you're an Indigo kid is to get a DNA test. The results will come back in about six weeks.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child. but i'm not sure what it means to be one. The school part of indigo is all right. I fit into everyone of those categories. Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

[edit on 14-9-2005 by John bull 1]

The best way to tell if you are an indigo is to go to a medium and have her look at your aura.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
LOL remind me to start a thread entitled: What's The Difference Between An Indigo Child...And A Spoiled Brat??

Reread that "List of Criteria" again, and you have kids, you'll see exactly what I mean.

We must remember that the criteria which we are using in this thread to discuss "Indigo children" is not written by Indigo children themselves. To describe Indigo children based on an outsider's subjective viewpoint will not get us very far...

Originally posted by DaTruth
The best way to tell if you are an indigo is to go to a medium and have her look at your aura.

The colour of the aura fluctuates. The term Indigo children is not based on the colour of the aura, but a label describing the point of the cosmic ray that their consciousness comes from. It is based on the colours on the rainbow and as you can guess the next label will be "Crystal children." These are the last for this age.

[edit on 26/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Isn't that a singing group?
Just kidding, In all honesty, I think the whole indigo thing is really just made up. Somebody's kid got kicked out of school, and to keep them from being expelled for setting the school on fire they had to come up with a logical reason. So they came up with the whole Indigo kid theory. You aren't going to lead the rest of us, sorry as much as I would like to believe That I have that abiity, it ain't going to happen, Im lucky I was able to save a mouse from a glue trap the other day.

When I was younger, which Im only 28 now, I fit every description of an indigo child to a t( My great grandfather Istvan Bocskay, in 1606 led the protestant catholic reformation btween the turks and ottomans and WAS prince of transylvania). I still do. The only difference, the names that were used on us were intelligent, introverted, creative, and nerds. I do believe weird came into play quite a bit as well, considering I started talking to dead people when I was about 3, and had a really deep fascination with theology.

My IQ in 9th grade was 167, does that mean Im going to lead the world to salvation, no,I used my time wisely. I was bullied badly in High School so I dropped out and went to college at 16.(not only was I a nerd, I was the new kid,dirt poor and I had a bit of a weight problem. I honestly can't stake claim in this. And like I said, I talk to the otherside, AND I am constantly haunted wherever I live.

Instead of focusing on whether you are or are not indigo, concentrate on what you can do to better yourself as a person. Its hard to not get bored with people of a lesser intelligence, but take everyone as a seperate entity, for we all meet for one reason or another, and chances are that person can teach you a thing or 2.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am interested in politics and I'm only in Eigth Grade!!!!! I and sometimes I look at how different government systems are wrong. I'm really smart but I get bad grades because I have trouble learning all these things in a weeks ir even a days worth of time. But I am smart, I have high school and some other people who tested me said that I had college level reading. I love conspiracies and even understand them which is really rare since nobody in my school can even understand em. I mean my best friend who gets A's can't even understand em. I hate how nobody believes in aliens at my school. One of my teachers may believe in them, cause she was wearing a Deny Everything shirt, but she denies it.

I hate how once the X-Files ended everybody stopped believing in aliens. They should not rely on a fictional show for support.

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO EMBARASSED TO VOICE THEIR VIEWS BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT OTHER PEOPLE MAY FIND THEM STRANGE

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I am interested in politics and I'm only in Eigth Grade!!!!! I and sometimes I look at how different government systems are wrong. I'm really smart but I get bad grades because I have trouble learning all these things in a weeks ir even a days worth of time. But I am smart, I have high school and some other people who tested me said that I had college level reading. I love conspiracies and even understand them which is really rare since nobody in my school can even understand em. I mean my best friend who gets A's can't even understand em. I hate how nobody believes in aliens at my school. One of my teachers may believe in them, cause she was wearing a Deny Everything shirt, but she denies it.

Is this to show you're an indigo?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If you are asking yourself the question then you probably are and will have to wait for your transition before you really know.
To put it another way that may make some sense. If and alcoholic asks him\herself...am I an alcoholic? then the answer is probably yes. He\she knows they are different and at some level are identifying behaviours and gifts or whatever word you want to use.
So using this reasoning you could start to look for telltale signs. Looking back at my life the signs were very strong....I used to think everyone treated me like a child. It took me a long time to realise that they weren't quite as gifted. I checked out www.tickle.com and did a few IQ tests....that sorta helped to solve some things. The real biggie was the day I made the transition! I thought that I would begin to meditate using a breathing technique, shutting my eyes and looking forward at he inside of my eyelids. This light opened up and the rest is history.

Have fun with your life.

:^)

Anji

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join