It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
also true, but the closed mind will not see proof, because whether they know it or not, the closed mind see's only what it wants to. In proof they will see fraud.

The opened mind see's all, because it see's all possibilities.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
lol, just because you dont believe doesn't meen its not true. Wake up friend this is for the better good. In scientific fact it shows that "matter" is made of atoms vibrating so fast that they're dense frequency (in contrast to high frequency, such as light) causes the illusion of meterial existance. There is just under 100% nothing in everything.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here. Yes atoms vibrate, but the less the atoms in a substance vibrate the more solid the substance is (you know, quickly vibrating atoms being a gas, slower a liquid and even slower a solid?). It is also true that most of matter is made up of the 'empty space' between the nuclei and the electron clouds. What you're saying seems to be some sort of weird combination of these two facts, however. How this has anything to do with what we're talking about, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
erm, its not me thats made a mistake here, its you. Some dude made a sarcastic remark about vibrational frequencys, so I told him a fact about vibrational frequencys...

Anything else?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Just because you dont believe, doesn't mean its not true.

I don't like people who are incredibly skeptical and won't even open their eyes to see the facts, but I dislike people who are open-minded to the point of being gullible just as much. I am willing to keep an open mind and give any topic the chance that it is true... until it starts to defy normal logic. Because once one of these 'paranormal phenomenon' start to become illogical, they also become ignorance. And that is what we are here to deny, is it not?

In scientific fact it shows that "matter" is made of atoms vibrating so fast that they're dense frequency (in contrast to high frequency, such as light) causes the illusion of meterial existance. There is just under 100% nothing in everything.

I assume you mean "energy" vibrating fast to give the illusion of materialism, not "atoms"... because everyone accepts that atoms exist, and they don't have to be vibrating to cause something to be solid matter. Atoms themselves are solid material.
I've never heard it scientifically proven that matter is made from highly vibrating energy... can anybody provide a link to some info about this.... or anything besides a quote from Bill Hicks?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Just because you dont believe, doesn't mean its not true.

I don't like people who are incredibly skeptical and won't even open their eyes to see the facts, but I dislike people who are open-minded to the point of being gullible just as much. I am willing to keep an open mind and give any topic the chance that it is true... until it starts to defy normal logic. Because once one of these 'paranormal phenomenon' start to become illogical, they also become ignorance. And that is what we are here to deny, is it not?

In scientific fact it shows that "matter" is made of atoms vibrating so fast that they're dense frequency (in contrast to high frequency, such as light) causes the illusion of meterial existance. There is just under 100% nothing in everything.

I assume you mean "energy" vibrating fast to give the illusion of materialism, not "atoms"... because everyone accepts that atoms exist, and they don't have to be vibrating to cause something to be solid matter. Atoms themselves are solid material.
I've never heard it scientifically proven that matter is made from highly vibrating energy... can anybody provide a link to some info about this.... or anything besides a quote from Bill Hicks?

Do i give 2 flying turds what people you do and do not like? No, that is your problem, and your problem alone. I don't believe everything i hear, but i do see possabilities in everything. If you are telling me that I am gullible for believing that everything is possible, then live your life thinking that, and see where you get. If anyone discounts something because it is 'beyond logic' then he/she is limiting him/herself to what they can do. That is not my problem, I am happy.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What if logic is wrong? What if it doesn't govern everything?

If we confine ourselves to ideas and concepts that make sense according to the rules of the world as we understand them, we are guilty of far greater ignorance.

The cultures of a lot of foreign nations don't make sense to me, but does that mean they don't exist? No sir, it does not.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

What if logic is wrong? What if it doesn't govern everything?

Then I think we have different definitions on logic.

If we confine ourselves to ideas and concepts that make sense according to the rules of the world as we understand them, we are guilty of far greater ignorance.

I believe in Astral Projection and UFOs. Just because they are unexplainable does not make them illogical. They have fairly valid explainations proposed, and at least some proof that leans in their direction. I do not think things have to follow "the rules of the world" to be logical.

The cultures of a lot of foreign nations don't make sense to me, but does that mean they don't exist? No sir, it does not.

But those cultures are tactile, provable things, nonetheless. Santa Claus doesn't make sense to me, it seems illogical that he can visit every house in the world in a single night... does this mean that he exists, even though I don't believe? There are a lot of cards and websites about Santa, so he must exist, right? Here in Canada he even has his own postal code/address that you can write letters to, and you will actually get a response :O. And dont' post about how there was really a Kris Kringle hundred of years ago either.. I know that.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why do people like you always bring Santa Claus into discussions on the paranormal? That's like bringing Hitler into a debate on modern American politics.

I think the mistake you're making is taking reality at face value-- we don't see everything that is real, or even a sizable fraction of it, really. Even within the realm of empirical science, there are hundreds of phenomena that occur around us constantly, but are simply beyond the ken of our primitive sensory organs... to claim that we have catalogued and exhaustively defined the concepts underlying everything that exists is simple folly.

[edit on 2-9-2005 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
AnnoMundi,

Actually as I stated at the top of my post I really did not dig into this particular subject that deeply. But the story is an old one and well known to me. If you look at the first couple of pages you will see the links you are looking for.

You also should look at mrwupy's post from page two. While I generally try to investigate such things for myself I do trust other members to be able to know when money is being sought.

Yeahright, what can I say but thanks for the kind words.

A.T
(-)

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I think the mistake you're making is taking reality at face value-- we don't see everything that is real, or even a sizable fraction of it, really. Even within the realm of empirical science, there are hundreds of phenomena that occur around us constantly, but are simply beyond the ken of our primitive sensory organs... to claim that we have catalogued and exhaustively defined the concepts underlying everything that exists is simple folly.

I completely agree with you on that one, but I just don't think that Indigo Children are really a "phenomenon". All it is to me is people who are claiming to be extraterrestrials coming to earth to make it a better place. While I wish this were true (the world certainly needs it), I don't think I can believe it. Do you need to be a part of the organization to realize what your original mission was? Shouldn't you have already known it, or figured it out early on, if it was what you came here to do. And who is to say they are or aren't an Indigo. There seems no definitive way to tell like a certain birthmark somewhere or a genetic difference that we know of. Who is to say anybody can't claim to be an Indigo. Which wouldn't be such a bad thing if they weren't charging money for it. And the last thing that I don't like is the idea that all information related to Indigo teachings come through channelling alone. I believe in channelling, but I just believe that no good can come of it, and that only negative entities will communicate this way, often lying and tricking people in the process. But that's another topic.

Like I said... I still keep an open mind to most of the paranormal. I am still open to the ideas of UFOs, Aliens, Astral Projection, Psychic Abilities, Ghosts, and even Bigfoot (although my hope is fading after countless hoaxes), etc etc etc. I just don't think "Indigo Children" can be compared with any of these. It isn't a phenomenon, it's just a group of people. No offense to Indigos who take it seriously, but in my opinion it is just a group of people like any other group... anime roleplayers who dress up like cartoon characters, Star Trek fans dressing up like Klingons, Football players, Indigo Children... all the same thing to me. A desire to belong.

And I do believe that there are other beings and forces at work on earth that we do not realize in our normal physical lives... I just don't think Indigos are one of them, sorry. If you want to believe you are an Indigo though, all the power to you. As long as nobody is getting hurt it doesn't matter to me if it is true or not. And if it does end up to be true, I will be the one that looks like an idiot here, so don't worry.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I just don't think that Indigo Children are really a "phenomenon".

That all depends on what you call a phenomenon. Everything supernatural is nothing super, it is nature, just a bit wierd in our eyes. So in my personal opinion there is no phenomenon, so how do you expect an indigo child to fall into that catagory?

And I see that you are quite missunderstood about the e.t origins some people claim to be, well seeing as our souls have been many other places in this and other Universes (again, in my belief), then that means that we are all of e.t origin to wherever we are, so maybe they just remember a bit more about their past. Its nothing to scoff at.

People should really look up on subjects like this a bit more before they critisize what they dont understand!

Are people trying to cancel ignorance with ignorance to deny it? lol

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Let me see

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
---
Nope, not me

* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
---
Nope again

* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
---
they know who i am!

* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
---
Yes, thats true.

* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
---
I had to ait for an hour to have my hair cut yesterday, so no problem there.

* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
---
Yes and no on that one.

* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
---
I often see easier ways of doing things, like not doing them.

* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
---
YES!

* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
---
Pass

* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
---
I am very shy.

Well it doesnt look like i'm an indigo child

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

Actually as I stated at the top of my post I really did not dig into this particular subject that deeply. But the story is an old one and well known to me. If you look at the first couple of pages you will see the links you are looking for.

So you weren't joking then...
Just kidding. Well I just hoped that you might conjure up a few links that we have not seen yet.

To be honest, my interest on the subject excaped me from the moment I awoke the next morning. I'm as lazy as they get, unfortunately
And I really was interested to find out more. Maybe some other time.

But thanks for the pointers, and on a more serious note, I don't believe that there is anything extraterrestrial or paranormal about the Indigo. From the information here I'd say that some these Inidgo 'groups' are seeking a more dynamic path to stimulate their spiritual awareness.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Things will unfold as they may, whether this perspective hinders you or your religion that is a personal calling.You are given choices or paths to take each path has a destination, go with what is in your heart." A path of heart will only lead you to freedom."

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
lexicon, whats the matter not ready to accept maybe the way you see the world isn't how it really is at all,? fear change and evolution, the mayans andthe aztecs were advanced ahead of their time ands had alot to offer the world as far as knowledge and mysticism and they saw how the world was becoming and knew they should help make the world better pass on their knowledge to the future generations to come. Indigos are the next evolution in mankind they are gifted with empathy on a level not seen before some can heal by touch mere touch come on all of you think about it and then some of the other indigo can even read thoughts and heal both at the same time some have a higher deeper connection to the earth some can sense the vibrations within the earth before earthquakes and or tremors the gift was given for a reason. can't you people grasp the situation carl sagan saw this and wrote it in his books. We as a society need to accept the change in thinking and the ways of seeing everything its time to really see how we can change things before we destroy the earth. Indigos are here to help the change to help mankind ascend into a higher way of perceiving the way we see the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisticDragon
lexicon, whats the matter not ready to accept maybe the way you see the world isn't how it really is at all,? fear change and evolution

I'm not ready to accept something that goes against all that we know and which has nothing supporting it whatsoever. If you can give some solid evidence for some race of superhuman Indigos, I will gladly entertain the possibility.

the mayans andthe aztecs were advanced ahead of their time ands had alot to offer the world as far as knowledge and mysticism and they saw how the world was becoming and knew they should help make the world better pass on their knowledge to the future generations to come.

No, The Maya and Aztecs were at exactly the level of advancement that they were supposed to be. Which I will add is far less than the level of advancement which we are currently at.

Indigos are the next evolution in mankind they are gifted with empathy on a level not seen before some can heal by touch mere touch come on all of you think about it and then some of the other indigo can even read thoughts and heal both at the same time some have a higher deeper connection to the earth some can sense the vibrations within the earth before earthquakes and or tremors the gift was given for a reason. can't you people grasp the situation carl sagan saw this and wrote it in his books. We as a society need to accept the change in thinking and the ways of seeing everything its time to really see how we can change things before we destroy the earth. Indigos are here to help the change to help mankind ascend into a higher way of perceiving the way we see the world.

Before any further ranting, please prove something.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
sounds like they are categorically INTP's to me.

nothing special. i fit into all their criteria, but i dont feel compelled to label myself as an 'indigo child'

jokes

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
most gifted I will say do at times seem anti social BUT not for the reasons most of you think some who can read thoughts can't be around large groups of people cause it taxes them greatly they get migraines and are very very sensitive to others thoughts. Most gifted/indigo either have high empathy off the charts or can also heal others but even that has to be done very slowly, then there are the others who can read thoughts and they hdo and always have a hard time trying to seem "normal". Indigos don't intentionally act anti social but having thse heightened gifts makes it hard to interact with those who don't exactly understand nor accept them as they are. This why they tend to group themselves with others who do accept & understand. I bet alot of you were in "groups" in high school like jocks would hang with jocks, cheerleaders hung with cherrleaders or jocks and the ones in band were most likely picked on right? or they were labeled as weird or the ones who didn't listen to the same music some of you did. This is how most gifted are treated still same as indigos and those who practice in the mystic arts or the ways of old the ways of the witch. Oh and now there is a new pope hell he is a child molestor he was booted from texas cause of it he was a priest in texas and if he hadn't of left he would have been convicted on the charge. So I don't want to hear oh indigos are bad or evil or satanic which they aren't, cause the vatican is far from holy the roman church isn't holy they have secrets that will one day be revealed.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisticDragon
Indigos don't intentionally act anti social but having thse heightened gifts makes it hard to interact with those who don't exactly understand nor accept them as they are.

I'd think they'd be like any other group - you'll inevitably find those who deliberately act up.

. Oh and now there is a new pope hell he is a child molestor he was booted from texas cause of it he was a priest in texas and if he hadn't of left he would have been convicted on the charge.

Pope? Child molestor? What exactly are you talking about here?

So I don't want to hear oh indigos are bad or evil or satanic which they aren't, cause the vatican is far from holy the roman church isn't holy they have secrets that will one day be revealed.

Again, I'd think they'd be like any other group. Some bad apples amongst the majority of good apples. I think it'd be naive to think no bad apples existed, wouldn't you?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Pope? Child molestor? What exactly are you talking about here?

I assume MisticDragon is talking about this, but obviously has the facts all wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join