It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peaceisalie

Originally posted by oper8zhin

Originally posted by Nygdan

I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child.

There are no requirements for indigo children, its just something new agey types have made up to make themselves feel special.

but i'm not sure what it means to be one.

If you beleive that you are an indigo child it means you have an inferiority complex.

Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

Its got nothing to do with religion, and sure, you can tell your parents that you think you are an indigo child.

I think you hit the BULLS-EYE on this BULL#

An "Indigo Child" seems to be a new-wave title for todays stubborn selfish little brats whose parents got some money and spoil them with it. Brats who dont appreciate anything and act like snobs with a huge ego thinking that the world owes them something, and that they are special.

And honestly I dont know WHY in the HELL anyone would want to share with anyone that they have the characteristics of the so-called "Indigo Child". What the HELL is in sugar-cereals or vaccines that the kids of today are getting? Its making them act BEYOND ridiculously.

Looks like it time to bring back the BELT and whoop the STUPID outta todays kids!!

edit on 25-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

Totally wrong. Dont you realize that your reaction is the same skepticism that attacked every change in human society. your comment just proves us right. this world has not gotten better. people are still hating on things they dont understand. I more feel sorry for you than anything

C'MON!!!!!!! This "Indigo kids" stuff is such HYSTERICAL NONSENSE that its unbelievable!!

I cannot even believe I stopped into this thread but I did because it is just SOOOO absolutely RIDICULOUS.

Todays kids are NOTHING SPECIAL. They are in fact, the OPPOSITE if anything.

Todays kids are not GIFTED. Again, they are the OPPOSITE if anything.

Todays kids do not have ESP or any special ABILITIES or KNOWLEDGE. They cant even follow SIMPLE instructions, do SIMPLE chores, or even remember to wipe their rear-ends anymore.

Todays kids are fragile, pitiful, degenerate, spoiled little brats who go think that they are SPECIAL and are SO incredibly in need of having ATTENTION, so like EXTREME immature DRAMA QUEENS, they go around making up this EXTREME NONSENSE which ignorant fools start buying into and it becomes a little clan of child nuts in need of professional mental help and counseling before they do SOMETHING STUPID.

Seriously, its just pitiful.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by DAVID64

I have told my parents. they just freaked out. so at least for me that shoots your theory out the window. anyway if that were true why are people like me considered so wierd. if most other people were the same they would understand

Poor parents, I feel so bad for them!!

They are thinking that its time for the psychiatrist visits, mental evaluations, and counseling to begin!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

if you think this is rubish why are you here. why dont you go and live with "normal society" while you can. we will change the world and when we do you people will be out like we are now

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child.

There are no requirements for indigo children, its just something new agey types have made up to make themselves feel special.

but i'm not sure what it means to be one.

If you beleive that you are an indigo child it means you have an inferiority complex.

Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

Its got nothing to do with religion, and sure, you can tell your parents that you think you are an indigo child.

No doubt your cynical view has its truth. No doubt.

However, there are those of us who have always been different, very different. Everyone turns left, we turn right. I spent my youth trying to figure out whether I was a freak or a gifted child. Ironically, this was echoed in how adults treated me: my teachers treated me as if I was mentally challenged, while a series of experts that I was asked to see (testing my mental health and learning abilities) concluded that I was exceptionally bright and could excel ahead of the rest of the class. They argued that I got impatient in being forced to do repetitive work that I did not need to do (solving a few variations of a math problem was enough for me.) This created a political struggle between my teachers and my supporters, with me caught in the middle.

On top of which, the many spiritual experiences I've had in my life. I am a true outsider. I have a big heart, I mean well, I try to fit in, but I've always felt like a stranger in this world. That being said, I never group myself in with the Indigo Adults or any other group. From my perspective, the whole Indigo Child/Adult thing is just an interpretation of people like me. Likely, there have always been outsiders and we are not some new phenomenon, but then again, I don't know everything.

And by the way, how would I describe myself? 1. Artistic. 2. Sensitive. 3. Shy. 4. Introverted. 5. Perceptive. 6. Dreamy. 7. Intuitive. Now, I bet that many people, if asked, would say they have these same characteristics. But, would they be like me? No. Chances are, in a room they could mingle and feel quite familiar to each other, and I'd be the one standing there like the true outsider, trying hard to appear comfortable despite not fitting in with them at all.

Just saying, yes everyone wants to think they're special, but some people (whether you call us freaks, special or whatever) are just different.
edit on 25-11-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by oper8zhin

if you think this is rubish why are you here. why dont you go and live with "normal society" while you can. we will change the world and when we do you people will be out like we are now

I'll put it in different way. I (personally) am not going to change anybody. The term "change" invoke resistance. What I am sure is that the energy field we live with and in, is going to change it's way. And everybody will change according to this. Some sooner than other. It is inevitably. Now, there is some entitys in HuMan bodies, but with animal soul - they will not change, but return to their proper natural course. Let's not talk for the last 100 years, but for 20-21 years ago and for the change of the mind of the people for that period. A huge change, mentally and emotionally. Somewhere in that period the term "Human rights" disappear from peoples vocabulary. The world become "Survival Show".
Everybody "survive" and forget how to live life. And in this "survival" stress intellect vanished. Is left cache memory (speaking in computer terms) and paranoia only.

Apart from new age cliche, the (only) astrological indicator for indigo is conjunction between Galactic Center and Ascendant, and/or Sun (if it's in ten house and conj with MC) -- GC conj Asc, or Sun (in 10 house) conj GC+MC.
The latest is for last wave indigo and crystal.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LogViewer

you are correct to a certain extent. change will happen, it is the natural way but there are some patterns in human history that wont change like this, greed, cruelty, oppresing those who are weaker. these will not change naturally and must be changed. there is a fundemental flaw in how most people percieve the world. the flaw is the root of all problems. this needs to be changed. it can and will be a peacefull change. but it wont be a natural one.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Peaceisalie

We both talk the same thing with different words. The new era is Aquarius. It is ruled by Uranus - change and intelect. People hate to think with their own heads - they have headache on every attempt of thinkin' of their own. What they want is "fast food" - ready solution for everything. As I said - "cache memory" already processed (by somebody else) and memorized.

OK, I'll put it in different approach.
As indigo (Asc conj GS @ 26Sag17 on Jul 25 1959 17h17' EET 24°45' E 42°09'N) from my very early childhood I knew that State (as form of HuMan repression) is "evil" thing and with it will be over soon or later. Now I know exact when will be over. By the year 2026 the term "State" will be old remnant. So will be the term "Religion". Don't you believe me?
OK, think for how many years the Bell wired telephones lines was in dominance. What happened just in few years? Everything is wireless (net including) or optical lines (they will be over as well in very short time). What happened to the aged people who refuse to change (go with wireless phone and Internet)? They pass away (or in very short time WILL PASS AWAY). I am talking for HuMans here and not for animal incarnations in human bodies. This people will have their chance in the follow incarnations - no worry.

All my life I have one phrase - The coercion always give opposite result. That's why I am sure that the change will be not with violence accent. Yes, greed, cruelty, oppressing - this things have to change. But the change will be not as usually we try to imagine. The key for change IS EMPATHY! As empathy involves ONENESSES for all without loose individuality. Once everybody began to think with their brains and hearts as one unit, the change will come (very suddenly). And with this change will come the breakthrough technologies. No towns, no city's, no capitals, states, banks, money. And it's not anarchy. Or maybe it is - under of dominance of Empathy.

I can write a lot of what I know will come (some is already here unseen yet, but latent in impregnated minds). And it's not matter of vision, but of certitude. It is not human upgrade. It is human recovery (from amnesia - We Are Gods in Amnesia) from bad dream, and returning to due glory.

(Will be not any smell of burning flesh, burgers, or steaks.)
(I am not vegetarian though - not yet)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Peaceisalie

We are the same, most fit the profile. We just don't use it as an excuse to think we're special.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

The "profile" is half truth and is new age made. The indication for indigo is GC as I previously said in reply.
We are not the same - there is not any "the same" two souls in the creation. I personally know one indigo who is descending in the second main (male) incarnation.

He is just starting incarnation cycle, but is indigo - Taurus indigo.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I see what you mean, I also see how this will end. but somehow I still prefer a more active approach then yours. lol but i guess it does not matter, the outcome will still be the same

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Conspracy Theorist06...u need to get a life, get some friends, get out of your mothers basement, and get laid...Neonhelmet, I hope you are f*ckin with him, and if not, then i give the same advice to you.

This is some of the most ridiculous sh*t i've ever heard. some people will do anything to feel important. Get help guys

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I had no idea what an indigo child was so I did a quick search:

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

source: skepdic.com...

Seems to describe half the children I know, Am I missing something?

So basically you need to be Israeli born ?

Is skepdic THE source for this. Where did these requirements come from.
Does anyone that as a matter of fact calls himself a indigo child use that list to determine it or is there anything more concrete to it ?

I myself always had a hard time believing much of this subject to be very honest but then i have never seen any convincing material brought out in defense of it. This could in part be because i never really took it serious enough to look any deeper into it. But now that i am here on ATS with some people claiming to be one i am more then willing to listen.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rideronthestorm92
Conspracy Theorist06...u need to get a life, get some friends, get out of your mothers basement, and get laid...Neonhelmet, I hope you are f*ckin with him, and if not, then i give the same advice to you.

This is some of the most ridiculous sh*t i've ever heard. some people will do anything to feel important. Get help guys

That was a bit harsh woulnd't you think

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by rideronthestorm92

That was a bit harsh woulnd't you think

"Harsh"?
Are you joking?
This is just a fresh example of statement by animal incarnation in human body. Don't pay more special attention than in pet - barking or caterwauling - doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I see what you mean, I also see how this will end. but somehow I still prefer a more active approach then yours. lol but i guess it does not matter, the outcome will still be the same

Dear bro, I sense some lees of frustration that the things don't change too rapidly in your statement.Correct me if I am wrong though. Violence involve violence in return. Always. Some can be led who won't be ridden. Some can be led who won't be ridden. With kind words and doings. We are just to close the cycle which were started @ Aug 11 3114 BC (with the creation of the State by Krishna and his creatures - gypsies, greeks, and all semites+khazars). The change will come rapidly. Violence belong to the Krishna cycle (as well as homosexuality and pedophilia).
Give the peace a chance

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This thread is 7 years old now. If the OP was in their teens at the time, they will now be somewhere between their early and mid 20s. I recently started a thread asking where did these posters go? A few years ago, the internet was full of these kinds of threads, not just on sites like ATS, and then -bam!- they just dropped off.

7 years should have been enough for the world to have started reaping the benefits of the abilities from these wunderkind. What happened?
edit on 28-11-2012 by Merriman Weir because: .

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
This thread is 7 years old now. If the OP was in their teens at the time, they will now be somewhere between their early and mid 20s. I recently started a thread asking where did these posters go? A few years ago, the internet was full of these kinds of threads, not just on sites like ATS, and then -bam!- they just dropped off.

7 years should have been enough for the world to have started reaping the benefits of the abilities from these wunderkind. What happened?
edit on 28-11-2012 by Merriman Weir because: .

they realized that its all bullsh*t, and just a bunch of retards who wanna feel special... im not being harsh im being realistic. sorry guys

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Black Eyed Children, after careful examination and listening to coast to coast AM 11/27/12. I have asertained this to be a HOAX. the facts are people were saying the exact same thing as the guest was saying nothing more. a quick internet search revealed no evidence none - zippo.... its a urban legend that by all tints is false.
I believe this is out of a stephan king book that turned real (I could be wrong on King - but not on BEC/BEK's.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The animal incarnations in human bodies creep over the thread.
Don't worry dudes, intellect (and its derivative - the speech) is not your native side (empathy as well).

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Makes me not want to speak of my gifts. Why are you so angry? What has happened to you that makes you refuse anything you cannot prove. People search for labels.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join